LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Curious

I would start with tieing your self, hands behind your back, just make sure you have an escape planned before you do anything, like having a knife or sisors handy to cut the rope.

Use easy to tie and untie rope, nylon rope is easy to work with as long as you don't make the knot too tight, I used to use those long scarves when I was younger they were easy to work with.

As you get better at tieing and untieing, you can go to a hogtie, just remember nothing around your neck, alot of people have died that way, drink enough water or whatever, get you diapers ready and tie yourself, hopefully you will be tied long enough to wet yourself and get off.

There are alot of things to do, you just need to be carefull and take your time plan everything in advance, after all you do not want to have someone find you wearing a diaper and tied up, but that is the fun part thinking someone will find you, got me off everytime. Good Luck

I would start with tieing your self, hands behind your back, just make sure you have an escape planned before you do anything, like having a knife or sisors handy to cut the rope.

I tried that once. The closest I could ever get was tying my legs to the bed, and just holding on with both hands, pretending I was completely tied down.

I never mastered tying myself down. <_<

It does take practice, you can't expect to know this stuff, take a look at Xtube and look for ideas you can work with, like I was saying growing up I used anything I could get my hands on, old belts, neckties, peices of rope, scarves.

What would be good is to find a buddy, a bondage buddy someone your own age, someone you can trust, he does you and you do him, it is just like playing when you were a kid, only you step it up a notch.

You would be suprised how many people are into this, the trouble is they don't advertise it, If I were you I would join Fetlife, and look for a bondage buddy in your area, but I would not mention diapers, untill you get to know them better.

They have groupes in all different areas, I would look and see if there is someone close to you, and meet them just like you would meet a diaper buddy, first in a public place and get to know them, at your age it would be easyer to meet someone, than at my age, they think because I'm old I will break,,,LOL Bee

It does take practice, you can't expect to know this stuff, take a look at Xtube and look for ideas you can work with, like I was saying growing up I used anything I could get my hands on, old belts, neckties, peices of rope, scarves.

What would be good is to find a buddy, a bondage buddy someone your own age, someone you can trust, he does you and you do him, it is just like playing when you were a kid, only you step it up a notch.

You would be suprised how many people are into this, the trouble is they don't advertise it, If I were you I would join Fetlife, and look for a bondage buddy in your area, but I would not mention diapers, untill you get to know them better.

They have groupes in all different areas, I would look and see if there is someone close to you, and meet them just like you would meet a diaper buddy, first in a public place and get to know them, at your age it would be easyer to meet someone, than at my age, they think because I'm old I will break,,,LOL Bee

I tried Fetlife I never really got anywhere, it was confusing, overwhelming and I got so many e-mails saying there is a new topic grrrr lets not go there.

I tried Fetlife I never really got anywhere, it was confusing, overwhelming and I got so many e-mails saying there is a new topic grrrr lets not go there.

You can turn off the e-mail notification, so that makes Fetlife more manageable.

Be very careful with self-bondage. Very careful.

Do you live in a large metro area? If so, there's certainly a BDSM munch somewhere, and maybe even a TNG (The Next Generation) group for the 18-35 (or 38 in some areas) set. It's just a bunch of kinky people getting together in a vanilla setting, having a meal, and then going off to playspaces (sometimes). I met my current Domme/gf at the first TNG munch I went to.

Just persevere. It'll take a while, but if you put some effort into it, there are people who share the same interests as you, and you will find them. It took me nearly 15 years after I realized I was into BDSM, but I'm literally living out my fantasies, full-time.

Well there are more sites there is Recon,Lifeout,guyzingear,Sockgaged, maybe you will find someone near you, I havent yet, but I'm old and not looking that hard.

You might even try your local craiglist and advertise for a buddy, but you need to be carefull when your getting close to home, but then agian you might find the perfect pervy guy next door.