LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tasers, Etc

I have wondered when I see film of people being Tasered why they don't wet themselves. It looks terribly debilitating but the pants remain dry (dammit). For that matter how about RF dog training collars? Just imagine, your SO could zap you at any time and you would wet yourself.

We have so much potential here. :D

the dog training colars do not give enough of a zap to make most people wet themselves... when we were kids, our mother got one thinking it would work on our dog, so we all tried it on, and zapped ourselves and didn't lose control at all... however we decided after zapping ourselves we could not subject our dog to that.

The reason a Taser or dog collar won't do this is that the location and pulse rate of the electrical discharges isn't right. I think the dog collar is a single-pulse device, though the Taser does pulse for awhile so maybe it would work if it hit the exact right spot- but with it's high current discharge level you'd be screaming while you peed which would take a lot of the fun out of it :roflmao:

I posted elsewhere that there might be a way to accomplish an electronic 'zap' to make your bladder let go but I have no idea of where to begin ;) Back pain sufferers sometimes use a "Tens" device to keep the back muscles from going into spasms. These have two electrodes which when placed properly cause the back muscles to contract and relax rhythmiclly. The electrodes are placed where the proper nerves are located but I have no idea where that location would be for one's bladder muscles or even if they're near enough the skin surface for this to work ^_^ If you could do to those nerves what the device does to the back muscle's nerves you'd lose bladder control for certain :lol: I know this because I borrowed one for my back pain once(illegal because this is a prescription device so I never said that) and I know what it did for those muscles personally :wub: These can be had without a scrip if you know how to go about it but they ain't cheap :( I haven't seen one sell for under $400. If I win the lottery I'll try my idea but not until then- I'm too poor to try any sooner :angry:

Bettypooh

The reason a Taser or dog collar won't do this is that the location and pulse rate of the electrical discharges isn't right. I think the dog collar is a single-pulse device, though the Taser does pulse for awhile so maybe it would work if it hit the exact right spot- but with it's high current discharge level you'd be screaming while you peed which would take a lot of the fun out of it :roflmao:

I posted elsewhere that there might be a way to accomplish an electronic 'zap' to make your bladder let go but I have no idea of where to begin ;) Back pain sufferers sometimes use a "Tens" device to keep the back muscles from going into spasms. These have two electrodes which when placed properly cause the back muscles to contract and relax rhythmiclly. The electrodes are placed where the proper nerves are located but I have no idea where that location would be for one's bladder muscles or even if they're near enough the skin surface for this to work ^_^ If you could do to those nerves what the device does to the back muscle's nerves you'd lose bladder control for certain :lol: I know this because I borrowed one for my back pain once(illegal because this is a prescription device so I never said that) and I know what it did for those muscles personally :wub: These can be had without a scrip if you know how to go about it but they ain't cheap :( I haven't seen one sell for under $400. If I win the lottery I'll try my idea but not until then- I'm too poor to try any sooner :angry:

Bettypooh

Actually in the UK they are not prescription only devices. You can freely purchase them from good chemist shops for under £30, and it probably would be possible to make yourself incontinent with one but only on a temporary basis. You would need to look up (google) the nervous system .... possibly something in chinese as they seem to know a lot more about it ... (acupuncture and all that). Having muscles spasm & pulse may not do what you need to do directly, you may need to look at another nervous group that will allow the muscle to relax.

How cool would it be to have two sets of tens machines, one controling bodily movement to keep you limp, and the other to make you pee ............ wow .... set them on timers and your set for an hour of fun. You couldn't move and couldn't stop peeing ......mmmmmm must look up acupuncture.

I am not so certain zapping your bladder will do anything. There are folks who use electronic sound rods for electricity play. This is where they stick a stainless steel rod down your urethra and another electrode in your bum and run a current through your prostate. They are not experiencing any incontinence.

~Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to a quick Google, it can happen but only if you're tasered in the neck or back of the head :huh: . The cause is not the taser directly but the grand-mal seizure it triggers. I'm sure that in such circomstances your soggy pants would be the least of your worries :o:o

[edit] Dammit I really should check thread age before posting :blush:

According to a quick Google, it can happen but only if you're tasered in the neck or back of the head :huh: . The cause is not the taser directly but the grand-mal seizure it triggers. I'm sure that in such circomstances your soggy pants would be the least of your worries :o:o

[edit] Dammit I really should check thread age before posting :blush:

I don't mind the wait.

Anondl

• Like 1