LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could This Be A Way Of Becoming Urinary Incontinent

Ok so when i was taking a shower i realized something when ever i moved the shower head near my stomach area and above my crotch it tickled and all my muscles in there acted up and stuff.. and then after that i started to pee and couldn't stop... so if i did this like 5 times a day could i weaken my muscles or something... plz respond

Thanks !

no but i mean , im not sure on this but isnt it weaken my muscles? because its like tickling me and making the muscles act all weird cause i can feel it

well see i would never want my parents to find out about me liking diapers..and i dont like to use my own money sooo if i become incontinent then they will buy them for me since theyll feel bad and theyll be fine with it. but yeah would the whole shower thing work?

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but thank god your not my kid. I have children and they know I'd do almost anything to help them because I love them. If I found out that they were lying to me about anything just to con me into paying my hard EARNED money for something they should be paying for themselves I'd feel totally betrayed. Is that any way to treat your parents? I think you'll find that most people will not have any respect for you, I know I don't.

Freta

what rubish parents are there to support their kids in whatever avenue of personal development they choose to take, provided it is not criminal.

wearing a nappy is not criminal and frankly the quickest way of geting your parents to provide nappies for you is to have "accidents" by deliberatly wetting or messing yourself, yea they wil be mad at you (and depending on where you do it verry mad) but if you percist for more than a few days you wil rapidly find yourself in nappies!

my parents just wouldn't accept me if they new i was a dl( what parents want a 20 year old son in diapers) so if i was incontinent then they would accept me thats what i was trying to say.

My parents never agreed with me wearing diapers- actually, I had to trick my mom to get them.

When I first tried with my mom, she thought it was some sort of...unhealthy problem. Regression was probably what she was thinking.

The dream of Incontinence is a dream we all seem to have. I've never understood why.

EDIT: I'm looking at this, btw- I think it might bring me some answers. B)

Leafy Kille, I think you may have misunderstood my post. I never said that needing diapers or even wearing them because you enjoy them is criminal or even wrong. I never even said that becoming incontinent on purpose is wrong. What I said was lying to your parents to get them to pay for your diapers is wrong and I still stand by that opinion. Punk is an adult, and if he is going to make choices that cost him money to support those choices he needs to take responsibility and pay for it. I can understand him lying to them about his loss of control so they would emotionally be there for him and not reject him but not so they have to bear the burden of the cost.

Hugs,

Freta

its not the fact that i want my parents to pay for me it just makes my desires better. like coming home and your mom putting fresh diapers in your closet or something you know?

but guys were off point back to the shower massaging tickling thing.. lol is this a way of relaxing the muscles?

Looks like it.

When I tried it, I found it worked best with hot water.

Hmm...Tasers, etc.

Oh, we gotta look up the Central Nervous System. No problem- that's one of those things I have to learn, anyway.

Forget memorizing thousands of Acupressure points- I want to learn the actual relationship.

BUT DOES THE SHOWER THING WEAKEN THE MUSCLES?

How could it possibly???? If anything, you're USING the muscles and therefor strengthening them if anything!

I think you've already gotten your answer before this, too...just accept it! The shower thing probably feels pretty good, so enjoy it! I don't need the shower flow in any particular place...when I'm in the shower if I have anything in my bladder at all, it tends to let go while I'm in there...it's just a relaxation thing in combination with me having given my body 'permission' to do this. Nothing at all to do with loss of control.

Well, when I do it, it certainly is relaxing, but it matters where I hit it, and also the temperature. And it does cause me to lose control unless I move away from the water.

I looked it up...from what I understand...

The heat of the water expands the Detrusor muscle. When this muscle is stretched out, you urinate.

Also, it just so happens, heat tends to cause matter to expand. :rolleyes:

Punk180, at this stage, over 100 people have told you that to become diaper dependent, you have to wear diapers 24/7/365. There is NO other safe way to achieve this.

Please stop asking the same silly question in other forms - yes, your bladder will void in certain circumstances, as will your bowels void in similar circumstances - but that does NOT lead to incontinence.

If you wish to make yourself permanently incontinent, get a knife and cut your spinal cord just below your neck. - YES you will be incontinent, but you also will be wheelchair bound for the rest of your life, and you WILL be treated like a baby.

dave_the _baby,

you are correct that the heat relaxes the detruser, but it is contraction of the detruser and relaxation of the external sphincter that causes one to void. It is the rhythmic beating of the water on the stomach the triggers the voiding. Heat DOES play a part as cold water will cause the internal sphincter to contract, and also the penis to contract as a protection mechanism.

its not the fact that i want my parents to pay for me it just makes my desires better. like coming home and your mom putting fresh diapers in your closet or something you know?

so you are saying you want your mother to actively participate in your fetish lifestyle?

seriousy it makes your desires better to have your mom buy you diapers...

we are all entitled to our fantasies, whatever they may be.. but engaging your own mother in them.... not really looked upon in a kind way by most people, i'm guessing your mother included...

how about at your age you buy your own diapers, and learn that being an adult we can't always have what we desire, and some things are best left as fantasies...

And this part is not directed at anyone........ but seriously. .GROW UP PEOPLE!!! if you are on this site, you are supposed to be 18 which means ADULT. which means learning about responsibilities, andself restraint you know where you learn you might not be able to indulge your fantasies and fetish's 24/7 because you have to do things like work, go to school, interact with other peers or professionals... Lying to people to get them to pleasure you in any way is never a good thing.