LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I've Noticed...

Among those who want to use hypnosis to become incontinent, they are in a rush. When told to take it slowly, they would give up.

I've noticed that if I have a desire like this, it usually passes after a day or so.

Just today, I was at school- 7th period, it was 2:00. In ten more minutes, the bell would ring. I was wearing a Huggies, and I had to go very bad. (No, I didn't leak, sorry to disappoint. )

I can't help but notice...the idea of having an accident in public is GREAT...up until you're in public. :P

At that point, you start thinking things like, "What if it leaks? What will everyone think? They'll never forget this."

It's much like one time I went to sleep in a treeboat. I was wearing just one diaper, and I had a bladder full. The rule was, "go to the bathroom now, because once you're in the treeboat, you can't come down until morning." I decided to lie and say I didn't have to go, even though at that time, I did have to.

I didn't get any sleep that night. Around 2:00 AM, I could not hold any of that in, and it flowed out. My pants were SOAKED.

As I lay there, helpless, I thought, "I shouldn't have gotten myself into this. What was I thinking?" <_<

But then in the morning when I was taken down, I was taken care of. Given some dry clothes to borrow, a place to shower, etc. Also some apologies- it felt great.

I wouldn't do it again, though. :lol:

My whole point in all this...

I think the REAL desire for incontinence is actually the internalized desire to "trap" yourself.

We want to be trapped because without the trap, we have control over the situation. And as infantalists, we want to lose control.

Discuss.

Me I don't want to become incontenent, however I do like to wear and wet diapers, not in a plublic place, but in the privacy of my own place.

I have wet my diaper while driving my car, just because I had it on and I really needed to go, but in all fairness I was on my way home.

I really feel sorry for someone who is incontenent, they have no choice like I do, but when the day comes I will be ready if I do become incontenent.

Do what you enjoy, especially if you enjoy doing it, if you want to get caught go ahead, as time passes people forget stuff like that.

I have no desire either,but those who don't know my personal life, don't have to know the truth, so if I'm out in public and feel the need to go , I go. If I end up seeing someone I know, I just avoid them and go in another direction.

I think the REAL desire for incontinence is actually the internalized desire to "trap" yourself.

We want to be trapped because without the trap, we have control over the situation. And as infantalists, we want to lose control.

Discuss.

I like the word "trap" here. There's the possibility of controlled trapping. Basically get yourself in a situation where you're well-hydrated, but no access to bathrooms or other private place to pee. But control the time of day, location, etc., to really minimize the risk of being caught if you do indeed have an accident, based on how brave you are and what you might think the repercussions might be.

I set myself up for that by parking a fair distance from the movie theatre, drink the big drink during the show, and then have to walk back - sometimes I can hold it until I get to my car, sometimes not, sometimes all the way home. But while it's a city streets walk back to the car, I go to the late show on a weeknight - few people out at that time - and carry a folded newspaper (hold it just right and its shadow covers my crotch if I've started wetting, effectively obscuring it). I also keep some diapers in the trunk in case I get myself into a situation where I need an explanation.