LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie nods. "Yes milk is fine. That is what I drank at the children's home." After Tracy gets the food. They walk over to one of the empty tables. Bonnie goes and gets one of the highchairs. She drags it over to the table. A lady a few tables over looks at Bonnie and writes some things down on her pad of paper. She kept looking at Bonnie and then writing some things on her pad of paper. Bonnie looks at the lady and then back at Tracy. "Do you think I would fit in this highchair? Aunt Tracy. Is that lady over there studying me? I've noticed her a few times looking at me and then writing something down on that pad in front of her. She isn't going to take me away from you and put me back in the children's home again?"

I'm not sure if you can fit or not, Bonnie? Why not just sit at the table like a big girl? *thinks about and realizes that Bonnie is used to eating in a high chair from the children's home.* Well, let's try and see. *has Bonnie stand in front of the high chair and removes the tray. tries and lifts Bonnie into the chair. After a bit of a struggle, finally succeeds. Bonnie barely fits, as her hips are almost two wide. Bonnie puts Molly on her lap as I get the tray of the high chair and slides it on in front of Bonnie. Places her happy meal on the tray and opens it. takes out the cheeseburger and french fries, setting them on on a napkin on the tray. Gets a knife and starts cutting the cheeseburger into small bite sized pieces. Just when I am about done, I realize Bonnie might not want to have it cut up. I open the container of milk and set it on the tray of the high chair.

Sorry honey. I hope it's alright cut up like this.

When Bonnie starts eating, I go over and confront the woman who Bonnie saw writing in a notebook. She is just finished and starts to put her notebook away when I reach her table.

Excuse me, but I was wondering what you are doing taking Notes on Bonnie?

Her name is Bonnie? The woman takes out her notebook and writes the name down. You see I represent the Benson Gazette. We got a report that the Westfield Children's home has violated several state laws in regards to the way they take care of the children. I have been trying to interview some of the children, but everytime I try to get an appointment at the home, they refuse to grant me permission. I was outside the gate this afternoon when you arrived to pick up Bonnie. When I saw you leave with her, I was hoping to find my chance. I followed you here and now I would like your permission to interview the girl.

Let me talk to Bonnie to see if it is okay. Whatever she decides, that is going to be my decision. We are going to wait until after we eat dinner and Bonnie gets a chance to play on the playground first no mattter what.

Of course. I understand. Let me know what she decides.

I come back to where Bonnie is eating and sit down. I watch her eat and pretend to feed Molly.

Bonnie, the lady is from a newspaper. they have heard reports that the Children's home has broken some state laws in the way they handle children. She wants to interview some of the children, but they won't let her. She saw us leave the home and wants to interview you. How would you feel about that? I won't let her talk to you until after you finish eating if you want to talk to her. If you don't want to talk to her, you don't have to.

sits down and starts eating my dinner.

(I was going to go with a different direction with the lady,but that was basically the idea I had with the lady being a state government agent instead of a newspaper reporter.)

Bonnie watches Tracy cut up her food after she was put into the highchair. "It is alright you cut up my food. I'm use to that. My problem is I've never drank out of anything other than a sippy cup or a bottle. That was the only two things I was allowed to drink out of it. They said if they gave us cups without lids on them. We would spill them and make a mess." She looks at the lady. "I'll talk to her,but I want you there with me. Then I would be less scared to talk to her. Mommy said never talk to stranger without her around."

okay. of course I will be with you. I won't let you talk to anyone without me being present either. If you get uncomfortable or want to stop for whatever reason, then let me know, and we will leave.

Do you know if they put any bottles or sippy cups in the boxes they gave you when we left? Would you be okay eating now and drinking your milk when we get out to the car? I should have thought about that. You don't have to drink out of a sippy cup or bottle if you don't want to. I can clean up any messes you make.

*continues eating her dinner.*

(she can be a government agent that is using being a reporter as a cover)

Bonnie smiles and eats a bite of her cheeseburger. "I think they put me bottles and sippy cups in one of the boxes,but I'm not sure which one. I was getting my bath when my dorm mommy was packing up most of my stuff. If she didn't. You can get me some at the store. Do you have any toys at your house? We had a playroom at the home,but I could only place with toys that was for kids 2 to 5. I was a little jealous of the older girls. They got to play with Barbies. I haven't seen mine since I was forced out of my house and sent to the children's home. I want to. That is how I'm use to drinking things." She looks over her shoulder at the lady a few more times while she was eating. "I'll save my milk until we leave."

Okay, I will check the boxes when we leave here. If I find both, which would you rather drink out of. you can have your milk while I find a walmart or some other store to get you some things. Would you like a Barbie? I would be glad to buy you one at the store. I am planning on buying you another dress at the store. The one you have on now is from the children's home, and probably reminds you of the horrid treatment you recieved there. It doesn't have to be a dress though. I can get you a shortall or something else if you prefer.

finishes my meal and watches Bonnie finish hers. notices that Bonnie is getting food on her face and even some on her dress.

Maybe I should have got a bib for you to wear, I say jokingly.

Bonnie nods. "It doesn't matter to me. I can drink from either one. Yes I would like a Barbie to play with. I would also like to have me old ones back. Can you find out where the guy put them so I can get them back?" She looks down at the dress she was wearing. "Yes it does,but it also had a great memory with it. All my friends. We all wore the same dress and we all looked like sisters in them. I'll decide when we get to Walmart." Bonnie giggles. "Do you mean it? Can I get a bib to wear? They didn't have very nice ones at the home. They were dirty and some of them had holes in them. So it was basically useless to wear them because our dresses would get messed up anyway. Can I go play now? Molly and I finished our lunch."

Oh. I didn't think that the dress would bring you a happy memory. I will still get you some new dresses or other clothes for you to wear. I wasn't planning on having you throw the dress out.

No, you may not go play yet. Look at your hands and your face has food on it to. Let me get you cleaned up. Gets a napkin and spits on it. wipes off Bonnie's hands and face for her and then pulls off the tray from the high chair, letting Bonnie climb down. I put the milk and the happy meal box in my purse and then start leading Bonnie over to the play area. would you like for me to hold Molly while you play?

There are two young girls already playing there. I notice the woman get up from her chair and come out to the play area. She sits down at a table near where I am sitting, but not too close. She takes out her notebook to jot some more notes down. as she does I see a badge fall to the ground. I look at the badge but only get a quick glance before the woman picks it up and puts it back in her purse. I'm not sure, but I think I saw some kind of Government seal on the badge.

I wave at Bonnie as she looks over at me while playing.

Bonnie smiles. "That is the only happy memory I have with this dress. I'm glad you are going to let me keep the dress. Then I'll have something to remember my sisters by. Yuck you spit on that napkin and then clean my face with it." She shakes her head. "No Molly likes to go down the slide with me." Bonnie takes off her shoes and runs into the playgorund with Molly in her arm. She climbs up the stairs and sets down. "Don't worry Molly. I'm holding onto you very tightly. You will not fall or get hurt." Bonnie and Molly slide down. They climb back up the stairs and slides down again. She waves at Tracy while they was sliding. Bonnie walks over. "Can you watch Molly for me? She doesn't want to slide anymore right now and I'm afraid she might get lost in the ballpit." She looks at Molly. "You behave for Mommy. While I'm playing. When I'm done playing in the ballpit. I'll come and get you and we can slide some more before we go." Bonnie runs off to the ballpit and jumps in. Balls go everywhere. If there hadn't been mesh screen around the ballpit. The balls would have gone everywhere.

The lady gets up and walks over to the table where Tracy was setting. "Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions before I talk to Bonnie? Why did you adopt Bonnie for? I don't mean to be rude or anything,but from what I've seen here at McDonalds. She seems to have some mental problems. Bonnie acts like a toddler. Is she in diapers as well? Has she said anything about the way she and the others was treated at the children's home?"

picks up Bonnie's shoes and puts them on the bench I am sitting on. Of course I will watch Molly for you. sets Molly on my lap so she faces the ball pit.

When the lady comes over I scoot over to make room for her. frowns when she says that Bonnie has some sort of mental problem.

Bonnie's mother is, or should I say was, my sister. She and her husband were killed in a car accident. I don't know much about the accident or where Bonnie was when it happened. Since her mother was my sister, they made me temporary legal guardian of Bonnie, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wouldn't say she has mental problems. All of her life she has been unable to control her bladder or bowels, making her a bedwetter at night and she still has daytime accidents as well. yes, she still wears diapers, out of need mostly.

Bonnie has told me some of the things they did to her in the children's home. She was wearing training pants for her daytime accidents and apparently had started having lots more accidents. The man who was chosen to be executor of the estate put Bonnie in the home, telling them that she was regressing and needed diapers fulltime and acted like a baby. you can callaborate what I am telling you when you talk to Bonnie.

I am not sure if they put Bonnie in the "baby" wing right away, or if she was put in with the big kids. When she was put in the baby wing she was given an ID ankle bracelet with her name on it. All of the children in that wing were given the pink gowns that you see Bonnie wearing right now. The diapers they made them wear are pink as well, with a plastic strip at the top with different characters on them like Barbie and Ariel the Mermaid. Although they were supposed to keep an eye on the children and check their diapers frequently, they would punish them if thier diapers leaked. I think it was horrific the way they punished them. They would put them in high chairs in their wet diapers facing the other children at mealtime and not let them eat until the other's were done. I'm not sure if just the little ones were the other ones they would watch, or if all the children ate at the same time and they were put on display for everyone to see. She said they would have to wait until everyone was finished before being allowed to eat, and many times were forced to eat baby food when the kitchen ran out of the regular food.

She said her "dorm Mommy" was good to her and all the little girls in her dorm. Apparently she was the only that treated them well. I don't know her name, but maybe Bonnie does.

Now that I've answered your questions, can you answer one of mine?

The lady looks at Tracy and nods.

What was that badge that I saw fall out of your purse awhile ago? are you hiding something?

The lady blushes slightly and digs the badge out of her purse. She shows the badge to Tracy who reads it.

"Secretary of Children and Family services"

I'm sorry I lied to you. I am not really a reporter. I was afraid if you knew the truth you wouldn't talk to me. We have an ongoing investigation into the Children's home. We have received numerous complaints about them. I hope I can still talk to Bonnie.

Tracy thinks for about a minute then nods her head. You better tell Bonnie the truth though.

Looks back at Bonnie playing in the ball pit and smiles at her. Waves Molly's arm at her as well.

The lady nods. "Oh I'm sorry I said she had a mental problem. I thought she did by the way she was acting and the way she was dressed." She jots down some notes while Tracy talks. The lady shook her head as she wrote. "That is terrible that they would do soemthing like that to the girls in diapers. That is beyond sick and disturbing. The diaper sound just of cute. That place needs to be shut down,but up until I saw Bonnie and you leave the home. I have not be able to get close to anyone who works there or who was once lived there. Everyone is tight lipped about what goes on behind the closed doors." She looks up. "I'm glad there is at least someone where who cares about the girls. I just wished more of them was like that. The director and most of the other adults there are just out for themselves and the money the state gives them for the care of the girls. Are there boys at that home too? I have never seen any boys there,but I have seem some in those pink dresses that look like they might be boys,but I haven't been able to get close enough to see for sure." She also takes out her ID card. "My name is Linda Goodson. I'm a special agent with the Department of Children and Family Services. When I talk to Bonnie. I'll tell her the truth. I would like for you to be there also. It might help Bonnie feel more secure than to be in a room alone with me. Do you have time to come down to the office downtown. It would be a little better than talking here. Too many ears to listen to what Bonnie could tell me. If you don't have time. We can set up an interview for later in the week if that is better for you and Bonnie. I want her to know that nothing she tells me will go any farther and if we do go to court over this. She doesn't have to testify. I can just use her statement instead. Another very important thing. If at any time you think the questions are getting to personal or you think the question would upset her. I will stop the interview. I want her to feel comfortable with what she tells me." Bonnie waves back at Molly.

Yes, there is a seperate building for the boys. If they misbehave some of them are put in the little girl ward and are made to wear pink dresses and pink diapers and are treated like baby girls for however long the director deems necessary to correct them. I personally never saw this, but I didn't look close. Bonnie is so close to the girls there that they are like sisters. It is really breaking her heart that she has to leave them and come and live with me. I promised her that I would do everything I could to see if I could take the girls in with us, along with this Dorm Mommy. If you do decide to close the home, what will happen to the girls?

Well, our normal policy is to find homes for them if possible, but if not we would put them in other homes. I am not sure we would be able to keep them together.

Tracy frowns. Is there anyway I would be allowed to become legal guardians for all of them with the option to adopt after a trial period?

Normally, we don't allow single woman to adopt. However, since you have allowed us to use Bonnie to shut this place down, I can get things done so that it would be possible. I will have to do a background check on you. There is just one thing though. You wouldn't be allowed to take the girls out of the state for a period of six months.

Tracy sighed. I do have a business and home in Florida. I guess I can call and have one of my administrative assistants run the business for me for awhile. Bonnie does have a house that is hers now that her parents are dead. The only problem is the executor of the estate seems to have it in for Bonnie. He was the one who put her in the children's home and said she had regressed to being a baby. That's not all. Apparently he put all of Bonnie's possession's in storage somewhere and I don't know where it is. I would really like to locate this storage place and also get the keys to Bonnie's house.

Hmm, Linda says. I will run it through the computer when I get back to the office and try to find out for you. It should be in Bonnie's records. Do you think we can head to the office soon.

Tracy looks at her watch. Okay, I think Bonnie has spent enough time in the playground. Tracy motions to Bonnie to come over to her.

(Who is playing the agent? We both seem to be playing her.)

Bonnie shakes her head. "No I want to play some more." She dives back into the balls.

Linda looks at Tracy. "Maybe you need to try a different approach with her." She points to Molly. "Maybe if Molly said she was ready to go. Then Bonnie would get out of the ballpit." Linda shakes her head. "I can't believe I just said that. I was talking as if Molly was a real person not a stuffed animal."

(sorry. you're right. She's your character and you know what you wanted to do with her. I should have let you talk for her all along. If you want you can ignore anything I've said that is different than what you wanted)

Nods and brings Molly over to the ball pit. I kneel down and look at Bonnie. Molly says she has had lots of fun playing here, but she says she is getting tired and wants to leave.

Bonnie looks at Molly. "Are you getting tired? Ok we can go. I'm sure there is a playground in Florida that Aunt Tracy will take us too." She looks at Tracy. "What was you and the reporter talking about?"

Linda jots down some notes and then closes her notebook. She takes out her cellphone and calls the office. "I think I've made a breakthough in the case. I found a girl who was recently released from the children's home. She is willing to talk to me about the conditions at the place. She seems to be somewhat on the childish side. I don't know if she was like that before or because of her time at the children's home. I'm bringing her and her guardian to the office. The girl is scared around new people. So I would like to do the interview alone. Ok Bob. I'll see you in a little bit." Linda closes the phone and walks over to where Tracy was putting on Bonnie's shoes. "Are the two of you ready to go to my office?"

Bonnie looked confused. "Aunt Tracy,what does she mean are we ready to go to her office? Reporters don't have offices."

Tracy slips on Bonnie's shoes and laces them up tightly. she hands Molly back to Bonnie.

When Bonnie asks about Linda, Tracy thinks for a second before replying.

Honey, Linda isn't really a reporter. She works for the government in a department that oversees the care of children when they can't be with their mommies or daddies for whatever reason. They also are in charge of children's homes like the one you were at. She does have an office and we are going their to talk. Don't worry, I am going to be right their with you.

Turns to Linda: So how are we going to get there? are you going to drive us, or should we follow you? I have a GPS system in my car so if you give me your address I can put it in and it will direct me to your office. If you are going to drive us, I need to get something out of our car. I have a thirsty girl here and forgot to bring a bottle in with us.

Bonnie nods. "So she is responsible for the way the home treated us." A look of fear appears in her eyes. "You aren't going to send me back there are you? I hated it there."

Linda kneels down in front of Bonnie. "No I'm not going to send you back to that children's home. I'm trying to do something about the children's home you was in and others are in. We can discuss this later when we get to my office. I promise you. I'm not going to take you away from your aunt. We try to keep families together not rip them apart if we can help it. By helping me with my invesagation. You are also helping me help your sisters at the children's home." She straightens up. "Tracy, I need to have a word with you in private." The two of them walk a short distance away. "You two can ride with me and I can have another agent bring you back here or you can follow me. Linda writes down the address on a piece of paper and hands it to Tracy. "Here is the address to the office if you want to drive. I'm not saying it would happen,but this city is scattered with people connected to the children's home and the company that runs it. It might be safer for you and Bonnie if you follow me and park inside our gated parkinglot. That way no one came mess with your car or vandilise it. The people connected with the children's home doesn't like us and being seen talking to me could cause you and Bonnie alot of trouble. I wanted to tell you that out of the earshot of Bonnie. I didn't want to scare her by what I just told you."

Tracy listens and nods. I think it would probably be best if I follow you, if there is that much danger of someone sabotaging our car. I will put the address in the GPS in case I get lost from you. I think Bonnie will be less afraid if we are in our car. Give us a few minutes though. I will walk Bonnie out to the parking lot and you can show me which car is yours.

reaches out and takes Bonnie's hand. Let's go out to the car honey. I will put your milk in a bottle and you can drink it on the way to Linda's office. We are going to follow her.

Linda nods. "Yeah it would be your safe bet. We can also discuss more indepth what we was talking about earlier at the office. They might sabotage your car,but more likely they would break into it and steal things or destroy the inside of your car. Ok I'll get get me vehicle and wait for you." She gathers up her stuff and puts it back into her briefcase. Linda walks to the door. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

Bonnie takes Tracy's hand. "Ok. Was Linda telling you the truth? I heard part of it? Would the people from the children's home really hurt us for talking to Linda? Why would they want to do bad things to us? We are just trying to help make things better. What will happen to my friends at the home if I talk to Linda? Will they hurt them? If they are. I don't want to talk to Linda. I don't want them to get hurt." She takes the bottle from Tracy and starts to drink it."

Linda pulled up in a Gray SUV. She gets out and walks over to Tracy and Bonnie. "Are the two of you ready to go?"

I don't know if they would sabotage the car or not. From what you were saying about the way they treated you, I wouldn't put it past them.

Talks to Linda: Bonnie is afraid that they will hurt the little girls if they find out she talked to you. Is there any way you can guarantee Bonnie that the girls will be safe? If not, I'm afraid Bonnie is not going to talk to you.

Tracy puts her arm around Bonnie's shoulder and holds her close.

Linda looks at Bonnie. "I can't guarantee that they will be safe there,but I'll try my hardest to protect them. One thing is for sure. Whether or not you talk to me. Nothing is going to change there. The same terrible things they did you do will continue to go on. Infact things might get worse there if nothing is done about it. I know you care for your friends alot. I've seen that first hand when I was watching the home from the distance. If it would make you feel better. When we get to the office. I can go talk to my supervisor and see if he will ok a protective custody order for the 6 of them until this is over. Right now that is the best I can do. If he doesn't ok it. You don't have to talk to me and the two of you can leave the office and nothing else will be said about it."

Bonnie nods. "I hope he will protect them. They are more than just my friends. They are my sisters and it would hurt me alot worse knowing that they got hurt because I talked to you. Leaving them here while I move to Florida hurts me bad enough." She looks at Tracy. "I want to go and see if Linda's boss can protect them. If not. I want to go home. At least if I'm away from them. They will not get hurt because I talked."

Let's get going then. Tracy leads Bonnie to the car.She has her climb in the back seat and before Tracy buckles her seat belt she pushes her dress up a little and slips her finger inside her diaper. Bonnie is still dry. Tracy buckles the seat belt.

I will put a couple more diapers in my purse, and if you need changing while we are at Linda's office, give me some kind of signal and I will take you to the bathroom and change you. You will have to let me know what the signal will be first though. It sounds as if it is just going to be you, myself and Linda in the office so you you shouldn't worry about any one discovering the fact that you wear diapers. Linda already knows.

So how is your bottle? does it taste good? Make sure Molly is settled in, I am about ready to go.

Starts the car and follows Linda's car slowly out of the parking lot.

Bonnie nods. "Ok I'll tell you when I need a change. I don't know what the signal is going to be. I'll have to think about it." She frowns. "Linda knows I wear diapers? Why did you tell her? Now people at her office is going to laugh at me for wearing diapers." Bonnie looks at Tracy. "It is very good. It taste good too. Am I allowed to have chocolate milk? I wasn't at the home. They said chocolate would make me hyper and that was the last thing they needed. My Dorm mommy would slip me some chocolate milk at storytime. I drank it while she read to us before bedtime. She was always careful not to get caught doing it. Because they could fire her." She looks down at Molly. "She said she is ready to do." The trip was a quiet one. Alot of thoughts was running though her head. Most of them was about her friends at the home. "Aunt Tracy, I have a question. Since you adopted me. What do you want me to call you? Aunt Tracy or mommy?"

Linda turns out of the parkinglot and drives down the road. She turned a few times and made sure Tracy wasn' too far behind her. Linda pulled into the parking lot of a tall government building. She enters the code and the gate opened. Linda drove though and waited for Tracy to pull in. She sees Tracy pull into the parking place next to her SUV. "My office is on the 6th floor along with all the other agents for the Department of Child and Family Services. The other floors have other government agencies on them. I have two offices. One here and a field office not too far from the Children's home."

Bonnie looks at the building as they pulled up. "That is one tall building. I hope we don't have to go all the way to the top floor. That would be really scary." She gets out after Tracy unbuckles her. Bonnie walks towards Linda and stops. "Wait don't close the door. I forgot Molly. She would be scared if I left her alone down here." She runs over to the car and gets Molly.

Okay, maybe if you need to be changed you can touch my face or something like that. Yes, you can have chocolate milk in your bottle. After we are finished at Linda's office we can pick some up at walmart. Most Walmart's have a grocery section now. I'll pick up a half gallon chocolate milk and some more baby bottles too and a ice chest. that way we can keep some bottles in the car for when you get thirsty.

I'm sorry Bonnie, but Linda asked me how they treated you, and I had to tell them they put diapers on you. She doesn't care. Besides she told me that it would be only you and me and her in the office. No one is going to see you. I promise no one is going to make fun of you. they are all concerned about you and the other children at the home.

your Dorm mommy sounds very nice. I really want to meet her sometime.

honey, you can call me whatever you are comfortable with. I will answer to either mommy or aunt Tracy. I prefer you don't call me just Tracy though. That's just what my friends and other people that know me call me.

We become quiet as I concentrate on following Linda. I am glad when we finally pull through the gate and it closes behind us. I park where Linda is pointing at and then get out of the car. I unbuckle Bonnie and help her get out of the car, quickly pulling her dress down as she stands up. I start to close the door and notice Molly is sitting on the back seat.

Wow, six floors, huh? That is pretty high up. Is there a window in your office? I have a fear of heights and don't like looking down from that height.

Hears Bonnie and holds the door. waits until she gets Molly and then closes the door. Takes Bonnie's hand and starts following Linda into the building and over to the elevators.

Bonnie nods. "Ok when I need a change. I'll touch my face" She squeals with delight. "Yah I get chocolate milk. That sounds like a good idea. I hope you are right. I don't like to be laughed at or made fun of. That is what the older girls did. They laughed at me and would pull my dress up to expose my diaper. If I tried to fight back. I want put into the punishment room and nothing would happen to the girls who did it. Mommy if they are concerned about us then why was no one doing anything to stop it and why did they turn a blind eye to the problem when they was at the home?" She is very nice. She was fresh out of college when I came there. She didn't like the way the home was treating us,but she was afraid to tell anyone because they might fire her or hurt us." She giggles. "I wouldn't call you Just Tracy. That is not proper for a small child to call an adult by their name unless Aunt,Cousin or Grandmother was in front of the name."

Linda nods. "Yes that is pretty high up. Our agency is half way up the building. There was 12 floor in the building. Yes there is a window in office. If you would prefer. The three of us can talk in one of the conference rooms. They don't have window in them." She looks at Bonnie. "Do you need to go to the bathroom before we go up?"

Bonnie shakes her head. "No ma'am I'm fine." She remembers she still have her bottle with her. Bonnie hides it behind Molly."

Linda nods. "Ok. If you need to go to the bathroom to get changed. Just let me know and I'll take the two of you to the bathroom. She notices Bonnie hiding her bottle behind Molly. "You don't have to hide your bottle from me. I don't care if you drink from it and no one else here will either." She swipes her id card and the elevator opens. "It is a security measure to someone who isn't allowed to be here can't get on the elevator to cause problems." The elevator starts and goes up to the 6th floor. The elevator stops and the doors open. My office is down the hall to the left and the conference rooms are around the corner to the left. "Which would you prefer?" Bonnie looks at Tracy for an answer