LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara looks at Miranda. "Ok if you don't want them. Then you know what you have to say. You say you are not a baby,but you said the same thing Missy does when she doesn't want any more babyfood and there is always more room in her stomach for it. Maybe you need to make sure room like Missy does. Make a stinky in your diaper."

Guest clinediap

"No!" Miranda shook her head vehemently. "No, that isn't going to happen! I'll wet these stupid diapers for you, if that's what you want, but I'm not going to do that! No way!" She thought of Kara's sister, toddling around the house with her diaper hanging low between her lags, saggy and stinky. A lot of the time, Miranda just didn't want to deal with it, so, if it was close enough to the time when the parents would be coming home, she'd leave her in the diaper until they got home, then claim she hadn't noticed, or something like that. She might be finding herself in the toddler's shoes in many ways lately... But not that way. She disliked dealing with messy diapers enough when they were on someone else - she couldn't, wouldn't, imagine what it was like dealing with them when you were the person wearing them.

Kara smirks. "Well baby. You might be going in your diaper whether you like it or not. I laced your potpie with exlax. Let's see how you like toddling around in a sagging,stinky diaper. Did you really think mom and dad couldn't see right though your excuse. There is no way a good babysitter could miss the smell of poop in a diaper or see it sagging from the weight of it." She knew it was a lie,but maybe the lie would trick Miranda's brain into thinking there really was exlax in the pot pie and cause her to mess like it was. It was worth a shot." You know I've not heard the apology that will keep you from eating the babyfood and the prunes. You must want to eat them after all." Kara gets a big spoonful lof strained peas and carrots. She dangles it in front of Miranda's mouth.

Guest clinediap

Miranda's eyes opened in shock at Kara's words. Would she really do that?! Miranda squirmed, and she thought her stomach did feel a little strange... It was probably too early to tell for sure, though. She managed to wake up enough to protest, "No, I don't!" to Kara's insinuation that she wanted the baby food, but she was still too shocked to really think about apologizing. She fidgeted in the high chair, trying to subtly test the tray again, to see if she could get it loose, but it was still locked tight. She doubted she could have really outrun Kara anyway, even if she had got away, especially if she was trying to run with a diaper between her legs.

Kara smiles. "If you don't want the baby food. All you have to do it tell me you are sorry being a bad girl and having a temper tantrum. If you don't. You will eat every spoonful of the babyfood and the prunes." She looks at Miranda. "You know you can't unlock it from inside the highchair. You can't reach the release level. You should know that as many times as you used it on Missy when you fed her."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sighed. "All right, I'm sorry, okay? Now will you please let me out of here?" She rattled the tray impatiently. Kara was right - she did know you couldn't reach the latch from inside the chair, but that somehow hadn't quite occurred to her until she'd said it. Maybe she just thought that, being older and wiser than Missy, she'd be able to figure out how to get out on her own, but that was quite clearly not working.

Kara shakes her head. "You are really bossy to be a baby. Maybe you need a spank and some time in the corner to think about your behavior." She scoops up the babyfood and eats it herself. Kara cleans out both jar and then wipes the babyfood off her mouth and hands with a napkin.

Guest clinediap

"I don't need a spanking," Miranda sulked, crossing her arms as she sat back in the high chair. She watched Kara, wrinkling her nose. "How can you eat that stuff?" she asked. "It's gross..." But at least she didn't have to eat it, so that was good, at least. "Can I have my pudding?"

Kara smiles. "Yes you can have your pudding." She gets one of the small bowls of pudding out of the fridge and puts it on the table in front of Miranda. Kara pushes the highchair as close to the table as she could. She goes and gets a spoon out of the dishwaher. Kara hands Miranda the spoon. She sets down at the table. "Not all of it is gross. Some of it is pretty good. I've ate babyfood my whole life. Sometimes mom feeds it to me and sometimes I eat it myself. When mom feeds it to me. I set there." Kara pointed to the highchair Miranda was setting in. "It is a tight fit,but I get into it."

Guest clinediap

Miranda leaned forward, getting a spoonful of pudding and starting to eat it, feeling happy to be allowed to do such herself. "Really?" she asked skeptically. "Why? You really like it that much?" That made her a little curious, making her wonder if she was somehow missing out on judging all babyfood too quickly, on mostly just the looks of it. "What kind is your favorite?" she asked absentmindedly, still eating her pudding, without paying much attention to it, not noticing how much of it was ending up on her bib, some of it even falling down onto her diaper, as the added height from sitting in the high chair made it a little more difficult to keep her spoon steady all the way up to her mouth.

Kara nods. "Yes really. I like the taste of most of the baby food and to be different. Not many people my age eat babyfood. Incase of thinking about using this at school to embarrass me. It will not work. Half the school knows I eat baby food. I'm not the only one at school that does. There are a few other girls that do too. After we eat in the lunchroom. We go down to the baby care center that is down there near the Health Occupations class and the Home Ec class. The teacher in there knows us and lets us eat our babyfood. Most of the kids in there are already asleep by the time we get there so we aren't interferring with the teacher and her assistant feeding them and putting them down for their naps. I like all kinds of baby food except prunes,Aporicots and Strawberry Custard. That is a little bitter,but if you put some sugar in it and stir it up. It makes it taste better,but not by much. I eat jar baby food,baby cereal,cookies for babies,finger foods for babies and young toddlers." She watches Miranda for a few moments. "Are you normally this messy when you eat by yourself? I've been watching you while I was talking. You have gotten more on your bib and in your lap than you have in your mouth. Do you know you can pick the pudding cup up and hold it closer to your mouth don't you?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, looking down at the mess she'd made of herself. "Of course I know that!" she snapped, feeling a little stupid. She angrily picked up the pudding cup and leaned back in the chair, still blushing. Unfortunately, by that point, she was just about finished, so after another bite or two, she leaned back forward, setting the cup and spoon down on the table. "All right, will you let me out of this chair now?" She squirmed, starting to feel certain that she was beginning to feel the effects of the Ex-lax, as she anxiously wondered how much longer it would be before it took full effect.

Kara looks at Miranda. "There is no need in snapping at me. I was just stating a point. Yes I'll let you out of the chair as soon as I get you cleaned up." She took a few napkins and cleaned up Miranda's face and hands." Kara unties the bib and cleans the pudding off of Miranda's lap. She unbuckles the belt and helps Miranda out of the highchair. "There you go. You are free from the highchair. Let's get you back into the playpen. So you don't run off while I'm cleaning up the kitchen from lunch." Kara takes Miranda's hand and walks towards the livingroom.

Guest clinediap

Miranda toddled beside Kara back to the living room obediently, her resistance still broken down a bit by getting cleaned up like that, or rather, by the fact that she'd needed to be cleaned up. She was proud of herself for having managed to avoid the prune babyfood, however - if she'd already been given Ex-lax, she didn't need that as well. Still, if she was going to be stuck like this for the next two weeks, she was starting to realize that there was no way she'd be able to avoid at least a few messy diapers. She had to figure out some way to get away... But for the time being, she just allowed herself to be put into the playpen, picking up the doll she'd been playing with earlier automatically, bouncing it up and down boredly.

Kara watches for a little bit and then patted Miranda in the head. She leaves the livingroom and goes to clean up the kitchen. Even though mom wasn't there to stay on her about cleaning up after herself. Kara felt she should since she now had a baby to look after. She needed to start acting more grown up and take on some responsibility. After everything was cleaned up and the highchair was pushed up against the wall out of the way. Kara went into the livingroom to see what Miranda was up to and to see if you was taking a nap or not. Kara felt like she needed to take one.

Guest clinediap

Having nothing better to do, Miranda found herself really playing with the dolls, using them to re-enact scenes from some of her favorite movies. It'd be two weeks before she even had the opportunity to watch any of them again, she thought to herself as she did so, knowing they weren't the kind of things "babies" should watch. That thought really made her realize that her adult life, while not over, was at least on hold for the next couple weeks, barring some little miracle that allowed her to regain control of this job. She glanced up quickly, blushing, as she heard Kara approaching from behind her, dropping the dolls, embarrassed to be caught actually having a little fun with them. "What now?" she asked grumpily.

Kara looks at Miranda. "Nothing I just came to check on you,but from the sound of it. It seems like the baby needs a nap. She sounds really grumpy. Do you want to take your nap here in the playpen or in the crib upstairs? The choice is yours,but either way you are taking a nap. You sound like you need one."

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted. "I don't need a nap! I'm not sleepy!" She looked up at Kara and sighed, though, having learned that it was best to take her seriously. "I guess the crib would be more comfortable, though, if I -have- to..."

Kara nods. "Yes the crib would be more comfortable and I want my baby girl to be comfortable." She picks up Miranda and puts her on her hip. Kara carries Miranda up to the nursery and puts her in the crib. "Have a good nap Baby Miranda. When you wake up. Mommy will have a surprise for you,but I'm not going to tell you until later." She kisses Miranda on the forehead and put the side up. Kara turns on the baby monitor and closes the door most of the way. She goes into her mom's room and gets the mobile unit. Kara takes it downstairs and puts it on the coffee table. She lays down on the couch and falls asleep. While she was asleep. Kara had a great dream. She dreamed she was holding Miranda and she started getting smaller in her arms. Miranda kept getting smaller until she disappered from Kara's arms. Her stomach suddenly got big and then started to shrink until she didn't look pregnant at all. Then her stomach started to get bigger and then Miranda appeared in her arms as a newborn and Kara was her real mommy. Kara smiled while she was sleeping.

Guest clinediap

Miranda lay down in the crib, listening to the plastic crinkle beneath her, not only from her diaper now, but also from the mattress cover. She tossed and turned boredly for a while, wishing she'd chosen the playpen instead, so that she'd have at least had -something- to do. She kicked lightly at the bars on the far end of the crib, just in case some of them were really loose, but wasn't surprised when nothing came of that. Eventually she managed to drift off to sleep, curled up in a ball.

She woke up feeling thirsty, and disappointed when she saw that she hadn't dreamed that whole morning. Part of her wanted to rip her diaper off, but since she didn't have anything else to put on in its place, and she doubted Kara would be happy about that, she left it alone. It also came in handy a few moments later when she realized that what had woken her up was another full bladder, this one likely filled by her drink at lunch. She sighed and held it in for a few minutes, but there didn't seem like much of a point in making herself wait any longer than that, so she let go. She walked around the crib a few times, trying to get used to the feeling of the wet diaper, then, bored again, sat down, wrinkling her nose as the diaper squished wetly beneath her as she waited for Kara to come check on her. She nervously began to wonder how much longer it would take for the Ex-lax to finish kicking in - she knew it was supposed to take a little while, but she didn't know how long for sure. She wasn't looking forward to that at all.

After what felt like an eternity, but was likely only a few more minutes, she got fed up and started to shout, "Ka... Mommy! I'm ready to get up!", wanting something to do other than stare around at the nursery, and wanting dry pants.

Kara partly woke up. "Mom,Missy is awake." She laid there on the couch waking up with she realized two things. One Missy wasn't here. He had went with Mom and Dad on vacation and that she had a new baby to take care of. It must have been Miranda calling her. Kara got up off the couch and stretched. She didn't realize her pants had came down a little exposing the top of her goodnite." Kara went upstairs and walked into Miranda's nursery. A odor hit her as she came into the room. "Did baby make a stinky in her diaper?" She walks over to the crib. "I stand corrected. Is making a stinky in her diaper." Kara leans on the top of the crib rail and waits until Miranda stops. "That is more work than wipes can handle. You need a bath. Would you like to use some of Missy's strawberry scented bubble bath and play with her bath toys in the tub?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda had squirmed there in the crib for a few more minutes, waiting for Kara to wake up, when the first cramp had hit. She hadn't realized she was so close to having that kind of an accident, but as soon as the pain in her tummy started, she was sure it was too late. "Mommy!" she called again, more desperately, holding her hand to the outside of her diaper, between her legs. But Kara just seemed to be taking too long, and she knew the cramps were just going to get worse. And she didn't want to have to go through that. So, as humiliating as even the thought of it was, she decided to put herself out of her misery.

But almost as soon as she had squatted down and started to push, Kara showed up in the doorway. Miranda turned bright red, but she couldn't stop it now, the warm mush filling the seat of her diaper slowly as Kara watched. She sniffled, wriggling, until at last she finished. "I-I just want clean," she whimpered in response to Kara's question. She tried to stand up, feeling like enough of a baby without squatting there, making it rather obvious what had just happened in her pants. She slipped, falling back onto her butt, around which the mess she'd just made squished ickily. Her bottom lip quivered for a moment, and then she burst into tears. "I hate you!" she cried. "Y-You made me poop my pants with your stupid pot pie!"

Kara lowers the side and picks up Miranda. She carries her to the bathroom and runs a tub of warm water and put some bubbles into the tub. Kara undresses Miranda and leaves the diaper on the toilet seat. She put Miranda in the tub of warm water and bubbles. Kara wipes the poop out with some toilet paper and flushes the toilet. She balled the diaper up and threw it in the trash can. Kara kneels down beside the tub. "No I didn't make you poop in your diaper. I had nothing to do with it. I didn't lace your pot pie with Exlax. There was nothing in your pot pie. I just told you that so your mind would think you did have exlax. I learned in psychology at school if the mind thinks something is true. It will find a way to make it true. Even if it had to totally lie to itself to make it true. Really I didn't think it would work. I thought your mind was too strong for fall of it. Maybe your mind isn't as strong as we thought it was. Just look at you. In less than a day. I have taken you from an adult who was suppose to be the babysitter and to being a baby who uses her diapers and is the one being babysat. Who knows what the next two weeks will bring and if you will be able to be the big girl you was before or if you will stay as a baby who needs to be looked after and babysat when your parents go out."