LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara looks in the rearview mirror. "Aren't you forgetting something? Like pushing a boy because he was making fun of you. Then getting off the naughty stool after you was told to set there? I'm very disappointed in your behavior. Pushing someone no matter the reason is wrong and so is disobeying an adult when they tell you something." She smiled. "Let's see. I went to the park,to the toy store,the candy store and finally to Build A Bear Workshop all without you." Kara laughs. "No I'm just joking with you. After I dropped you off. I went home and did some cleaning. Then my parents called to see how I was doing. They are having fun on vacation and they told me. When they get back. They have a surprise me for that they think I might like. They told me the same thing a few years ago. 9 months later. Missy was born.

Guest clinediap

"Oh, umm... Congratulations," Miranda said, glad for a subject that might distract Kara from her misdeeds at daycare. "That's great..." After a moment, something dawned on her, and she smiled. "So, if you're going to have another little brother or sister, does that mean you'll let me grow back up? I mean, having three babies in one house at the same time would be a little much, huh?"

"Thanks." Kara said flatly and without any emotion. She shakes her head. "No a bet is a bet and you lost the bet. Besides if I do get a little brother or sister. That will be mom's baby not mine. I do know one thing for sure. I am not going to babysit the new baby. My days of being a babysitter is over. Mom can get someone to babysit Missy and the new baby. I have my own baby to take care of and that baby is you."

Guest clinediap

"Oh... Okay..." Miranda said with a forced smile, though she hadn't expected anything different. She couldn't help but wonder at Kara's statement that she wouldn't be babysitting anymore, though. Obviously Miranda wouldn't be, either, and Kara and her parents wouldn't be around all the time. So who WOULD be babysitting? Being taken care of by the people at the daycare had been bad enough - she couldn't imagine what it would be like to have some young teenager tasked with looking after her, as if she were a real toddler. Which, she thought, squirming in her wet and messy diaper, she wasn't far from being, honestly.

Kara pulls into the driveway of the house and helps Miranda out of the car. She takes her into the house and up to the nursery. Kara lays Miranda on the changing table and changes her into a new diaper. She leaves Miranda in her shirt and her diaper. "There you go. Now you are in a dry and clean diaper." Kara puts her on the floor and leaves the nursery.

Guest clinediap

Miranda toddled downstairs, taking her vitamins like a good girl and then going to the living room. She knew she should do something else, something constructive - her life had become an endless sequence of naps and sitting in the living room, punctuated with being taken somewhere by Kara and a seemingly increasing number of diaper changes. But what else was there to do? The life of a toddler was a pretty boring one, and that's what her life was now. So she sighed and dug out her coloring book, getting to work.

Kara left the nursery and went to her room to play on her computer. She played a few games and then left her room to go check on Miranda. Kara looked in the nursery and saw Miranda wasn't there. She went downstairs and saw Miranda setting on the floor with her coloring book and crayons on the coffee table. Kara saw Miranda was deep in thought over coloring. So she quietly went back upstairs to her room to play on her computer some more. Kara updates her journal on her progress of getting Miranda to a toddler like state.

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked down at her handiwork, smiling and clumsily ripping the colored picture from the book, toddling back upstairs to look for Kara, wandering around for a minute or two before going to Kara's room, holding the picture out to her. "Here, I made this for you," she said with a grin.

Kara turns off her monitor and turns to face Miranda. She thinks the picture from Miranda. "It is so beautiful. Thank you. Mommy will hang it on the wall." Kara takes a piece of tape and hangs the picture on the wall. "There we go. A nice picture from mommy's little girl." She hugs Miranda. "You are a great artist."

Guest clinediap

Miranda smiled bashfully, staring down at her feet, looking down past her thick diaper, which only reminded her of her infantile status, which made her feel even more shy. "Thanks," she said. She glanced back up with a bit of a blush, knowing she was acting silly to get so embarrassed over that bit of praise, but unable to help it. "Umm..." she said quickly, looking around. "What're you up to?"

Kara smiles. "You are welcome sweetie. Why are you acting shy and bashful for? There is nothing to be embarrassed about. If me saying you are a great artist embarrasses you. I will not say it again. I didn't mean to embarrass you." She looks at the blank screen and then back at Miranda. "I was playing some computer games and just before you came in. I was writing in my journal about my thoughts and feelings about things on my mind. Would you like to set on my lap and play a computer game with me?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked up at Kara and nodded, though after a moment, she remembered her last attempt at playing a game with Kara. She climbed up onto Kara's lap, with a little help, and settled down, diaper crinkling, before saying, "Do you have anything easier than that other game?"

Kara nods. "Yes I have some easier games. I have games that I play with Missy. They are matching games. She is really good at it and usually ends up beating me at them." She gets the CD case out of her desk drawer and takes out Sesame Street Memory Game. Kara puts the CD in the disk drive and waits for the game to start up. She sets the level for preschooler. "Ok you go first."

Guest clinediap

"Okay..." Miranda said uncertainly, squirming a bit in her crinkly diaper. She didn't have a great memory, but surely if Missy could do it, she could, too. And the level that Kara gave to her was pretty simple, not too many different things to try to remember where they were to match up, so she only missed a few times. She smiled, happy with herself, as she clicked on the last two and was rewarded with a screen of congratulations, giggling and clapping her hands a little.

Kara watched Miranda play the memory game and miss a couple along the way. She hugs Miranda. "Good girl. Mommy is proud of you. You are a smart little girl The game is a little tricky,but you did it anyway. Would you like to play again? I can move it up to the next level if you want me too. It is harder than this level."

Guest clinediap

"Umm... I guess..." Miranda said nervously. She did feel proud of herself for doing pretty well at that level, but could she still do well with a more difficult one? After a moment, she nodded, sure that she'd be able to - she was a big girl, after all! It took her quite a bit longer the second time, though, and she was starting to get frustrated, trying to remember what picture hid behind each card, until she finally got them all. "Let's do something else," she said as she finished, pouting slightly.

Kara watched Miranda getting frustrated when she couldn't remember where they matching pictures was at. She rubs Miranda's back after she finishes up the game. "That was a bit harder then the first one huh? Well that is ok. When you are a big girl. You will be able to do it. So what would you like to do now?"

Guest clinediap

"I dunno," Miranda answered poutily, squirming uncomfortably. It wasn't until she started moving that she realized she was wetting herself again, and she blushed at the realization, hoping Kara hadn't noticed. "M-Maybe I'll go color some more," she said quickly, hopping down off of Kara's lap, the now damp, and thus slightly thicker, padding of her diaper forcing her legs a little further apart than usual.

Kara notices the warmth on her leg and noticed Miranda was waddling slightly. "Hold up there Missy. I mean Miranda. You can go color in a moment. Your diaper is wet and needs to be changed." She picks up Miranda and carries her to the nursery. As Kara was carrying Miranda. She heard Miranda grunting and felt a warm mess in the back of Miranda's diaper. Kara waits until Miranda finishes and then lays her down on the changing table. She cleans up Miranda and then puts a new diaper on her. Kara tapes it shut and then puts Miranda down on the floor. "Ok baby. You can go color now." She lightly pats Miranda on the bottom and then goes back to her room.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed a little at getting caught, but not as much as she did as Kara picked her up, and she felt her bowels start to let go, making her diaper start to sag as she squirmed there in Kara's arms. She even managed to blush a little as she was lowered onto the changing table, mess squishing slightly beneath her, and was put into a fresh diaper, one she simply couldn't try to deny she needed. She toddled back downstairs to her coloring book, but in a few minutes, she had fallen asleep again on the floor, thumb in her mouth.

Kara came down a little later to check on Miranda. She found her asleep on the floor. Kara goes to the linen closet and gets a pillow and a blanket out. She comes back into the living room and picks Miranda up. Kara lays her on the couch and puts the blanket on Miranda. She replaces Miranda's thumb with a pacifier. Kara leaves the living room and goes to the kitchen to make herself a snack while Miranda slept.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest clinediap

Miranda yawned and stretched, sucking happily on her pacifier. She'd been having a nice dream about being a big girl, in school and everything, but as she lay there on the couch, she felt it slip away, like all of her dreams eventually did. She thought about how much fun it would be to be a big girl, to be able to wear what she wanted, and do what she wanted, and use the bathroom and all, and giggled as she squirmed in her soggy diaper. She could remember using the potty before, but only just, like that had just been a dream, too. Had her mommy tried to potty train her before, and failed? She wasn't quite sure... It could have been. She knew she wasn't very good at keeping her diapers dry, or clean, and you had to do that to be a big girl... But she knew her mommy didn't mind, so it was okay.

She could hear her mommy in the kitchen, so she toddled in to see her, dragging along her blanket, still sucking on her paci, not even thinking about the fact that her soggy diaper was in full view, much less caring about it. "Hi, mommy!" she said sleepily, giving her a big hug. She giggled as her mommy returned the hug, giving her a pat on the bottom and picking her up, heading up for Miranda's nursery, where she'd give her a nice, fresh diaper. Miranda smiled, leaning her head onto mommy's shoulder. She'd take car of everything, like she always did... Maybe it wasn't so bad not being a big girl, after all.

The End.

• 4 years later...

I loved this one. I agree with LtBaby, a sequel would be awesome. Or at least an epilogue. A story could be made out of this RP. So many avenues to explore. Imagine a 19 year old succumbing that much to baby habits.

• 1 year later...