LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 3

A soaked and soiled Depends max absorbency with a tena male leak guard for a soaker. Slipped a supp up the but before going to bed at 3:30 am and woke up stinky (what fun) about an hour ago. I don't plan on cleaning up until my bowels decide to stop moving. So, until then, I am squishy.

"What Are You Wearing 3, ....NO SISSY WEAR"

Perhaps the Sissies have their own place to post? Is anyone else amused that a group of adults in diapers is being exclusive? I get a snicker out of it, but I can't judge anyone either...

I'm typing this while wearing a T shirt and cotton diaper with plastic pants. :blush:

Just about to go bed in a large x-plus and four large attends pull-ons 8 over that.. I like to be comfortably padded while asleep ^_^

Oh and as for the x-plus's tapes - they seem ok for the first two fastenings or so, but after that start losing their stickiness quickly. That said though i do use Large size as while Medium fits i prefer a little bit more movement given by the next size up, and that they rise up my sides more to help stop them sliding down overnight.

I'm wearing a wet abena abri-form x-plus. Does anyone else have a ton of problems keeping the tapes stuck with these diapers? They fit better than Bambinos, but the tapes are a nightmare.

Yep, I find the tapes rubbish on abri-forms

I have yet to find an adult disposable with good tapes. TO avoid the poppin/stretching problem, I usually tape over the diaper tape using selotape.

oh my gosh, don't catheter's hurt when you put them in? >_<

Catheters shouldn't hurt when inserted correctly. If you find them hurting, lubricate the tip.

Since you stated that catheters hurt when inserted, I suggest that you do a little research on catheter use etc. This, as with most medical procedures, requires a high level of hygiene and almost sterile conditions.

I have yet to find an adult disposable with good tapes. TO avoid the poppin/stretching problem, I usually tape over the diaper tape using selotape.

I've never had a problem with the tapes on Tena. I can readjust those countless times, and never popped open, for me anyway.

I've never had a problem with the tapes on Tena. I can readjust those countless times, and never popped open, for me anyway.

me either i wear them when im not wearing prevail

but for the sake of the post im wearing a mildly soaked Prevail Adjustable Underwear

and a pair of shorts ....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest goodnites23

A nicely wet girls goodnite and i'm not changing anytime soon i'm really enjoyin the warm wet feelin around my privates. : )

I am wearing the XL goodnites! Best there is!

I'm wearing a wet Abri Form super (small) and the tapes stick on these better than the x plus. They don't hold as much but it's enough that when I'm at work I can just go and not worry unless I'm sitting in a stupid position. I had an Attend (the 6 tape one cause i like how crinkly they are) and it leaked on me a good deal.