LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 3

My night time PJ's, with a half dozen towels(I got desperate, ran out of diapers & money til payday) stacked up and pinned together and held up by a leotard for a onesy and plastic pants. Man this is uncomfertable, but hey, when times get tough, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm wearing my second pair of Depends Underwear for Men today...and a tee shirt and jeans. I know, I know....they really aren't diapers per se but I love how they fit and that I can wear them totally undetected under jeans and Dockers.

Pigtails, Green NVidia tshirt that says "The Game is Never Over.", blue plasticpants, 5 pairs xl cotton underwear with 4 cloth baby diapers, oh and sox.

I have been having some real tinkling problems for awhile now and have to try to hide the wet spots.

It usually happens AFTER I potty. It's like I pull up my undies and I squirt just enuff to make it uncomfortable.

I looked on the depends website and decided to try the diapers that look like a big pad and had removable elastic straps.

They are kind of like the old fashioned belt and pads that women use to wear.

So far I love them b/c they are easy to conceal but good protection.

Also, I can change in the car without having to pull my pants down.

Just unstrap and remove. Then stuff, adjust and restrap. I'm protected!

A Thick night time cloth diaper from (adult cloth diaper company) with 2 cloth soakers. A pair of size med. pull on platic pants by comco and a baby top that has snaps on the shoulder. I'm so comfy i could just wet and probably will before the night is over.

GOOD NIGHT and I'll have sweet baby dreams :groupwave::littleangel:

lots of warm clothes over my nicely wet nappy as my flat mate has lost it and decided to open all the windows and is refuseing to let me shut any of them or any of the doors! (except my room and the bathroom)

My usual is a triple layer Abri Form. Two mediums, w/a generic cover. The disposables were really beginning to chafe me a bit, so I went with a double layer cloth for the night. Plastic pants, and a onsie.