LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 3

Just woke up. I’m wearing my over night leak proof combination under a blue camo footed sleeper. A medium Depends Maximum Protection with a Tena Ultimate Pad used as a booster (plastic backing sliced between the adhesive stripes). Over this a medium blue cotton pull on diaper covered with blue pull-on high back plastic pants.
Guest LOSTinDiapers

I'm wearing a wet abena abri-form x-plus. Does anyone else have a ton of problems keeping the tapes stuck with these diapers? They fit better than Bambinos, but the tapes are a nightmare.

Guest Pizaz

Just a standard Depends Max Fitted for me right now... can't stay in it too long, so don't want to waste a higher-quality brand.

As far as Abena xplus tapes go, when you put them on, try pushing down on the tapes for about 10 seconds after you've attached them, and definitely keep them free of powder or lotion. If I do that, I usually don't have any problems.

it is probably a matter of where you are putting the tapes, the lower tapes are top secure the leg gathers and should go as low as possible and the upper tapes are designed to secure the waistband and should go as high as possible, NONE of the tapes should be on the padding, if it is not possible to get a snug fit without having the tapes on the padding then you are wearing a size too big. and also as above make sure you press them down firmly.

i am wearing an abena x-plus with 2 size 6 baby nappies folded lengthwise as stuffers, it is not very wet as i havent been wearing it for verry long but it wil be prety wet when i wake up in about 12 hours!

i always wear abena and the tapes are fine i have worn one for 24 hours before!

Guest YkDave

Ive worn the x-plus's for a couple years. I didnt find them too bad, but they definately arent the greatest. I also found that holding them for a few seconds seemed to help and also they seemed to hold better if i didnt get to active right away. not moving around alot right away seemed to help them stick alot better!

But as far as absorbancy, they are king. love them, but i always like to keep switching this around once in a while, i rotate between abena/bambino/molicare

a neatly ironed white shirt, freshly pressed suit trousers, a freshly dry cleaned suit top, a black tie, dark blue suede goretex boots and an abena xplus with 2 sixe 6 baby nappies, it is soaked and the bulge is quite evident in my suit trousers!

any how it is high time i got out of this suit work is done for today :)

and mabey i should change my nappy too...