LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Backed Abena Phased Out ?

Browsing Abena website - noted

http://www.abena.com/Default.aspx?ID=10792...01&pid=7343

The shift to the new design will take place continually when stocks of the old design are depleted.

The pads have not been changed, it is only the plastic packaging that has been changed, the cartons have also not been changed.

Can anyone else confirm this ?

If so I'm stocking up.

What's the big deal?

Abena is changing their outside packaging. They clearly state that the diaper (or pad as it is being called in this case) has not changed.

In other words, it's just a brand renewal... nothing to see here folks... move along ;-)

InD

actually on that link.. it only states they are changing the packaging the pads come in.. it mentions nothing about diapers, and it says the pads themselves are not being changed..

so the same product will come in a new bag... nothing wrong with that....

They're changing the product names as well, see the second page of this PDF document. Seems like we're gonna have to get used to medium X-Plus being known as "M4" which sounds like the name of a crappy boy band to me :lol:

It doesn't say anything but this sort of thing is normally accompanied by a shrinking of the package size by one or two diapers... Remember when a bag of Abena X-Plus diapers used to contain 18 (now 14)? Or when Tena Slip Maxi/Mediums used to be in bags of 28 (now 21)? Hopefully the package quantities will stay the same <_<

I guess this explains what I was trying to understand the other day when some online diaper retailer (can't remember which one) was trying to sell me "Abena L2" and I couldn't figure out what the heck it was :P