LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened To Diaper Book?

diaperbook.com it was in existance for about 3 months... as diaperspace was to myspace so was diaperbook to facebook.... both LAME - O..

anyway diaperbook is gone, for whatever reason lycos stopped hosting them... and it sounds like diaperspace has been having trouble too...

and of course the DD has come out on top! yay DD

diaperbook.com it was in existance for about 3 months... as diaperspace was to myspace so was diaperbook to facebook.... both LAME - O..

anyway diaperbook is gone, for whatever reason lycos stopped hosting them... and it sounds like diaperspace has been having trouble too...

and of course the DD has come out on top! yay DD

Agree DD> Every other diaper site

Its really not even close for me either. Everything one could want from a site is here my favorite being that DD himselves is such a big part of the community.

• 4 weeks later...

Diaperbook was around for a lot longer than three months. I was a member there, and it was indeed like facebook. They had an amazing diaper encyclopedia to which many members contributed. Forums weren't as good. Granted, it was nowheres near as large as dd, and was definately to facebook as diaperspace is to myspace - the layouts were very much the same. I'm a member of ds (the_dude) and was a member of diaperook until it died. I would love to see it back in action but regrettably I don't foresee that in the near future.

I believe the webmaster of db was from france, in that never once did they answer any of my email requests for various things - not one response. I believe because of this, it had a large international population. It was ancient, free ad-less hosting from lycos as far as I can tell, and since lycos felt they should no longer be providing free services to such bandwidth consuming sites, they shut down their free "unlimited" hosting. So that was that - and I have yet to see that they have transferred the domain, because I check back with them once in a while. I wish it was still there. I frequent DD but I suppose that my reg. here was due to the disappearance of db.

Well, nice to meet another forum's members. Hope to stick around for a bit. I'm sure DD won't be disappearing any time soon.

Frankly My Dear Who Gave a Damn about that site it was so while it was a good idea in the past but the idea of a facebook style site for diaper lovers is just not really what we need right now ....Now in due time i see DD working on something like that and making it WORK then i will join but not till then the forums is what made this site ......