LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snappie

I KNEW I’d seen these somewhere before. Did a little back-searching and found them at Granitesmiths Diaper Store

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Granitesmiths-...e__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I don’t know about adult sizes, but they did have these:

You are buying 3 Size #2 Snappi cloth diaper fastener. Fits Toddler--Small Adult size.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Snappi-Cloth-Diaper-...34.c0.m14.l1262

Good luck!

Ruffles

Hi I bought these snappies in Boots chemists in Dublin Ireland and they can be bought in their larger stores throughout Ireland and the UK.

They are really good as they are quite stretchy and hold my cloth nappies (diapers) in place. They don't slip and can be adjusted very easily as my wet nappy begins to sag.

Hi I bought these snappies in Boots chemists in Dublin Ireland and they can be bought in their larger stores throughout Ireland and the UK.

They are really good as they are quite stretchy and hold my cloth nappies (diapers) in place. They don't slip and can be adjusted very easily as my wet nappy begins to sag.

Humm. We have a dozen of these things around the house for the baby. I'll bet one could be easily modified to fit an adult by cutting the ends off and using a longer piece of silicone rubber and a plastic grommet press. Just grommet the claw ends onto your new length. I don't use prefolds so I don't have a use for them. Another idea would be to carefully heat a #2 Snappie, and stretch it to adult length, when it cools, it will be longer, but a bit thinner, and it'll have less stretch, but it still might work as good. When ours wear out, they do get a bit longer.

I don't see the big "IF". They make a size 3, what is the difference between a youth and adult diaper? For that matter, is there a difference between the edge of a adult diaper and the edge of a baby diaper? I mean they are technically still the end. Now if anything two could be used if we are talking about more bulk..but still..maybe I'm looking to far into it..It's a engineering kind of thing..oh well carry on!

I don't see the big "IF". They make a size 3, what is the difference between a youth and adult diaper? For that matter, is there a difference between the edge of a adult diaper and the edge of a baby diaper? I mean they are technically still the end. Now if anything two could be used if we are talking about more bulk..but still..maybe I'm looking to far into it..It's a engineering kind of thing..oh well carry on!

Have you ever seen a Snappie? It stretches across the waist and attaches the left rear wing to the right rear wing. so it at the least has to be able to reach across the waist of an adult.

I'm a baby of the 50s (and beyond :) and I really love my diaper pins. I just wouldn't feel properly diapered without them. I can see how these might appeal to younger hipper babies though.

Hugs,

Freta