LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Pull-ups man

Disposables Vs. Cloth Diapers

what would be better?  

121 members have voted

1. 3. what diaper?

• Disposables
    • Cloth

hi lexis mommy,i am a cloth diaper user also,due to a now medical need.they are more work,but I think more comfortable and dependable and we save money too.

35 minutes ago, poobrat said:

hi lexis mommy,i am a cloth diaper user also,due to a now medical need.they are more work,but I think more comfortable and dependable and we save money too.

Well, I already do a lot of laundry with the spills and stuff that Lexi gets on her cloths so adding washing the cloth diapers wouldn't be much added work. I am also retired so I have time. Saving money is always a must. I am just really new and I suppose I got disposables out of convenience more than anything. I will probably transition over to cloth at some point.

• Like 1

If I had a baby I'd use disposable diapers

A suggestion for using cloth diapers, but not liking the removal of poopies. If you do have to deal with poopies made in a cloth diaper, you can get disposable liners. These go inside the diaper, and you let it slide out, to be flushed, or trashed. They have been around a long time for cloth diapered babies. They

lexie mommy,if I can do anything to help just ask.i have loved cloth diapers most of my life.i do a wash load every other day,but wet diapers beats wet beds for sure.would you like to be friends?

9 minutes ago, poobrat said:

lexie mommy,if I can do anything to help just ask.i have loved cloth diapers most of my life.i do a wash load every other day,but wet diapers beats wet beds for sure.would you like to be friends?

Thank you so much phl655 gave me several links and websites to check out and I m going to look at them once I put my baby girl to bed at 8 tonight.

cool,he an I are friends too.

• Like 1

Baby Lexis Mommy,

There is a time and place for both. I had a mommy tell me that if I was at her house I would be in cloth diapers. if we went out, for a walk or in the car she would put me in "Pampers". It was just easier for her to use "Pampers" when we would go out. Always plastic pants though!

8 minutes ago, bbME said:

Baby Lexis Mommy,

There is a time and place for both. I had a mommy tell me that if I was at her house I would be in cloth diapers. if we went out, for a walk or in the car she would put me in "Pampers". It was just easier for her to use "Pampers" when we would go out. Always plastic pants though!

Well I use disposables for convenience and that is all my mom used on me.

3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Well I use disposables for convenience and that is all my mom used on me.

I vote for cloth and plastic pants.

I really enjoy both, but wear disposables more because of time issues.

Well after discussing cloth diapers with a few members this past week I have decided to take the plunge and purchase some gauze squares and liners

Just woke up   spent the nite in cloth diaper with liner   plastic pants my onesie    comfortable    quite wet in the morning  but no leaks    bed dry

Just did a wash  of two nites./days of wearing cloth ....my house is clean no diapers in garbage  

Cost  and time of washing is absolute minimal

the only problem is that I pricked my finger with the pins....I`ll be more careful tonite

On 10/22/2017 at 12:09 PM, BabyLexisMommy said:

Well after discussing cloth diapers with a few members this past week I have decided to take the plunge and purchase some gauze squares and liners

You still have to get panties and supplies. For panties I recommend the Gary 7 mil plastic at L L Medico and Johnson's Baby Powder and Rite Aid Baby lottion and the large pins from Protex.

I do not know your usage habits but for a test kit maybe 6 diapers and 2 panties

This is a page on cleaning baby diapers. Since DD was attacked hand my blog ispretty much dead for now. use This. Their two top picks are Tide and Dreft. http://www.fluffloveuniversity.com/how-to-wash-cloth-diapers/ What I do is derived from this I do a deep wash cycle to rinse, soak overnight in  Xtra with Oxy, then Express. At the end of the month I do all my diapers in either Whites or Heavy Duty Wash

Fro drying my panties

Rubber panty care

Rubber panty hangers for drying

Cloth pin on just work better at night.I am A side sleeper and disp diapers leak A lot for me cloth don't yes I wear plastic pants too.