LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters?

Guest IDL MAN

Hi,

Just wanted to know how many other real bedwetters are out there.

I never really stopped wetting the bed. Tried to stop using meds once and hated it. Would much rather wear a nice thick nappy to bed than take the meds.

Who else out there is a real bedwetter?

Ihave wet the bed all my life an ive learned to deal with it allthough cant find a girl that would except me for it u arent alone idlman43

:)

• 1 month later...

I wet the bed until I was 11, I think. I started liking diapers sometime in that period, especially wetting them in the morning if they were dry. I got in trouble for that though, so I had to stop. :( Moreover, they say it's a hormonal thing, but I think it's mostly that my bladder eventually stretched, because I can generally hold it about 18 hours. Certainly, I need to, because I also have a quite shy bladder, although I'm working to correct that.

These days I still live at home, so I haven't worn diapers for 9 years, and can't start again. Still, I've had some dreams where I was wearing diapers and wet myself. It's kind of scary, because my dreams are very real, and I know I'm not actually wearing a diaper. I worry that I might start wetting again, and until I have my own place and can wear diapers, I'm not prepared to do that.

Oh well, one day I'll be free from this social tyranny.

Even though Im in diapers all of the time now, I can sort of remember the brief time when I was just a bed wetter. For some reason, that seemed more stressful than being fully incontinent, though it could have been my age or the fact that that was the first time I was exposed to diapers.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I kind of do. I don't wet the bed normally, but if I wear a diaper to bed and drink a glass of water an a half to two glasses, I wake up in the middle of the night in the wonderfull wetness. I however don't wear everynight so it doesn't become a 'normal' thing with or without diapers, that would be a bad thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i been ok untill my motorcycle wreck in 01. i have weak bladder control now and sometimes when im in deep sleep like after a long day at work and im very tired i must wear a diaper because there is a 90% chance that im going to wet the bed. i dont take meds since im pro meds unless i really need them. I dont mind being a bed wetter just sucks some times when im staying over another family members house or a friends house and i have to sneak a wet diaper out of the house in the morning. my major problem is having IBS and not making it to the bathroom at night thats the really sucks part about my life

I normally never wet the bed, however this morning I had a dream in which I started peeing into the toilet (in my dream), and promptly woke up to find a large puddle growing underneath me. I quickly ran to the bathroom to finish, but my fiancee is still sleeping and I can not clean up my mess. I don't want to wake her, because I don't know how she would react. I havn't wet the bed in almost 4 or 5 years. Quite a shock to me.

• 4 weeks later...

i wet the bed until i was 19, When i was about 12, my parents got that evil wet alarm thingy, would go off twice a night and wake up everyone in the house... except me. I guess you could say I am a very deep sleeper. <oh and i wear sleepers too giggles> I live on the east coast and i have slept through 3 hurricanes and lighting hitting trees outside of our house.. The wet alarm thing lasted for about 3 months, and then i was back in diapers again. Had the ole dr appointments where they go on about how i was lazy, etc. parents never took me to a urologist, was just the usual dr. went on about how if I wanted to act like a baby, then maybe they should treat me like one. Pretty much it was a punishment, sent to bed at 7 every night and diapered. at least until i was 16 or so they thought. that's when i started buying my own. Parents actually thought that i had stopped.

Ive pretty much always had a fairly small bladder, and i can remember a few times waking up at night, basically running from my bed to the door and trying to find the doorknob and wetting myself before i could actually even open the door. and then the whole little "retraining" thing with my parents sending me off to the toilet all the time. I don't know how normal this is, but i could drink only 1 quart of water, and in the next hour, have to run to the bathroom 6 times. Whats actually strange is that the more we pushed all of that, the worse it actually got. I had a baby brother that i started taking his pampers and wearing one during the day time so no one else could see. That went away after about a month. and my bed wetting started going away totally as well, but that is probably mostly because i was drinking almost nothing.

Back in 95' I started having the feeling like i needed to go to the bathroom all the time. I could sit there for an hour or more, but nothing would come out. Just that feeling all the time. and then slowly that feeling went away, and like now, I have no feelings at all. just the feeling of wetness on my bottom after it has already been coming out. So, from then on, i have pretty much been in diapers 24/7 since then.

• 2 months later...

I am a 30 year old female who has a lower back injury. I started wetting the bed in August of 2008 and I am still doing it right now as we speak. I have been having really bad nightmares and I have been very dpressed lately. One night while I was sleeping I had a really bad nightmare and I was in severe pain too. I could not even get up to even go to the bathroom on the toilet. It was to late I did not even waken up when i had wet the bed I did not even know I had gone until I woke up soaking wet and cold. SO I got up and changed the bottom sheet and my clothing into something dry. I am really embarrassed and I feel really ashamed for wetting the bed. I cannot not help it. I do not even want my parents or my sister to know what I have been doing lately of having accidents and having nightmares at night. One day I was in here emailing my best friend about my bed wetting accidents and about me having accidnets and having nightmare. My exhusband came in the room and asked me what I was writing and who I was writing to. I told him that I do not even want to talk about it to you. He told me to tell him so I did, when I told him that I was having really bad nightmares at night and that I have been wetting the bed at night he mad fun of me. He told me to go and put diapers on and wear them to bed at night. It smells in hear what is that smell, it smells like pee in here did you wet the bed? He would also tell me that he is going to buye me some diapers for me for Christmas and he is going to tell my parents and my sister that i wet the bed at night. And that i Hvae really bad nightmares too. I told him not to tell them please and he still jokes around about this. I wish that he never found out my secret. What should I do about this I am so ashmaed at my self for wetting the bed. I do not have a Urinary tract infection. So I know that is not the cause for me to wet the bed every night off and on. Can it be caused by the following things that I mention here. 1. haveing a lower back injury with severe pain in my buttocks, both of my legs sides and backs and fronts. And severe feeet pain? 2. Being under a lot of depression right now? 3. Not being able to get out of bed in timie to go pee on the toilet is cause by sevee pain. I do wear a diaper at night time when I am sleeping but it dose not work for me it leaks through and onto the sheets so I am having to change the sheets and plus me. Can someone write me back and let me know what I can do about this issue. 4. Should I go and see someone about my depression and for wetting the bed at night time too. Sarah Thank you :Crylol:

Ruddy Kitty, How do you change the information that says that I am a boy. I am really a girl. Sorry for the confusion on that part I do not know how to fix it can you help me out with that. Thank you. I will try to sit own with him tonight and talk to him about not teasing me about wetting the bed at night. I will let you know how it went tonight after I am done talking to hime about how it makes me feel when he teases me for something that I cannot control. Where do I get cloth diapers I would like to try some of them for when I am sleeping at night time and I do not wake up to a leaky diaper if you know what I mean. Thank you for being here for me, I will be here for you too if you need me . I am a caring person too. I already found a counsalor to talk to but I have to wiat and see if my health insurrance is going to ok the visits and seeing her. Her name is Wendy Conway. I do not even know how I am going to tell her about having accidents at night of wetting thre bed. Because I am afraid that she will make fun of me like my ex husband did . I hope that she dose not do that. Can you eamil mw back and let me know how I can fix he boy part on my profile to say that I am a girl. Thank you Sarah. I need to have a best friend right now and someone who cares about me too right now. Sarah

Ruddy Kitty,

I am don e trying to tell my ex husband about the fact that I have an accident at and that I cannot help it at all. I do not care about the cost in cloth diapers at least they do not leak I hope not. That has been my problem with the store bought diapers is that they leaked. And I was having to change the sheets andmyself because I had wet so much during the night time. Do you wet the bed at night and why do you wett he bed at night if you do,do it? The reason why I wet the bed is because I have a lower back injury that happend from work and I am insevere pain from it. I am under alot of depression o and I also have really bad nightmares at night to. I thnik that is why I have been wetting the bed since August 2008. Thank you for being there for me and for being an understanding and caring person to. Thanks for being a really good friend too. If you need to talk to me about anything you can you are safe with me I am a very caring and understanding pesron too. See yo later. Sarah

Ruddy Kitty,

I got your email and thank you. How did you getthe picture of the cat as your icon picture. Can you tell me how to get the icon pitcures up so I can do one for me. Thank you. It says that the real reason why you wet the bed is do to extrem distress, depression and anxiety too. I can help you through the problem that you are going through right niow if you need a friend to help you out. It is ok to cry so you do not have to be afraid to cry if you are feeling upset. What are you depressed about did you loose someone who you loved very much and that yiou were close to? You can tell me waht is wrong I will not make fun of you ok. I am a very caring person when it comes to someone else who is upset. You can give me a try. I will wait tto hear from you. Next time I will eamil you a lsit that might help with your depression ok. I do not mean to make uyou upset ok. So do not be afraid to cry ok. I am hear fro you as a friend. It sounds like you need a friend right now and there after too. Sarah

Ruddy Kitty,

I am so sorry I did not mean to have upseted you when I asked you to share what is worng with you. I hope that you can for give me. I d not meantto hurt you I feel really bad now. Again I am really sorry. I wish that I had the money so I could go and see a therapiest and talk to her about what is really upsetting me. I canot stand the way that I feel right now. I also want her to be able to diagnose me so I do know w hat is worg with me. I am so afraid that I cannot even sleep at night because of it. I do have an online firned who I talk to on a regualr bases. And I have you to. It is really hard for me to say how I am feelingright now. I am going to try to get some sleep tonight because last night I had gotten no sleep at alll. And I am very tired of this. I feel like no one cares aboutme and how I feel and they do not even beleive me when I tell them something. And it is the truth of how I feel and do not lie to people and if I do I really try hard not to lie I tell the other person I am really sorry that i had lied to you and I will never do it again I will try. I wish that I could talk to my cousin and my aunt about me wetting the bed but I feel like they are just going to run to my parents and my sister and tell them that I have a problem wetting the bed. I cannot even bring it up to my work comp doctor that I have a problem wetting the bedat night due to the severe pain that I have during the night. I am on morphine 20 mg take one pill every twelve hours for the severe pain that I am in all the time, and I take celebrex 200 mg take one pill every day for inflammation. It has helped somewhat with the pain but I am still wetting the bed at night. IF you need someone to talk to about what is upsetting you then just let me know and I will be here for you ok. Sarah

Yep, add me to that list too. Not a constant "every night" thing but on again off again. It gets really bad if I drink any amount of alcohol, even cough syrup.

I have you treid not to drink before bed abd have you tried to go to the bathroom before you go to bed abd fall asleep. That might help you out. Just let me know it this would help you out or not. I am hear for yuo if you need help to stop bed wetting at night. Wy don't you stop drinking alcohol at night before you go to bed at night, If you know that the alcohol makes it worse then why don't you stop and see what happens foe a week and if you contiue wetting the bed at night then you should go and see someone about bed wetting like your doctor or a counslor. So you can talk to them about it and to see if they have any ideas to give to you on how to stop bed wetting. Just to let you know I have a problem at night with bed wetting to mine is from having really bad nightmares at night time of drowning in the oceanor at the lake or even in the creek too. I also have nightmares about someone calling the policee on me and having them come to my house along with the fire department and the ambulance here to. When I get the money to see a counslor I will do it to get thses nightmares under way to make them stop at night so i can have a really good night of sleep and to stop wetting the bed at night too. If you need to talk to someone you can email me I am a very nice and caring person when it come s to needing a really good friend to listen to you and to get you through bed wetting at night time ok. Sarah

i have always wet and or messed my self when sleeping. i was on meds for it in my teens but it only made me feel sick to my tummy, as i also have IBS, life sucks hard core. i dont think i ever had a dry night. i dont always mess when sleeping that only really happens when i have eaten something that makes my tummy hurt. i guess my body just lets go when im relaxed.

the bad thing is my GF has to some times wake up to me being a stinky. some times if im really tired and she wakes up and sees that im really wet she will change my diaper, the sad thing is some times i dont even wake up when she does it. and a couple of times she has told me she changed some messy ones and i never woke up. she says its like a real baby can sleep though anything. lol

well at least she cares. since i been with here now three years i havent had to many diaper rashes. witch i used to get alot of from sleeping in a wet diaper for like 8 - 10 hours.

Hello babytommy1981,

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this problem since you were a child. I am really glad that you have a really caring girlfriend who is their for you 100 percent. She is one special person to heklp you out during the night when you have an accident at night. I know what you are going through because I wet the bed at night time since August 2008. I have to wake up during the night to find myslef wet and having to change my clothes and the bottom sheet too. I am really tired of this too. This is the problem that I have I suffer from having severe nightmares at night time whileI am sleeping, Depression, anxiety and panic attacks, a lower back injury that happend at work as a care giver. So I do not know why I wet the bed at night time. I sometimes don't even feel myself going and I do not even wake up somtime when I had an accident at night. I eventually will wake up to find out that I am wet and cold. My ex husband who still lives with me we are still really good friends. He found out that I had wet the bed at night while I was emailing a counslor to go and see about my problems. And When he found out he started to tease me and make fun of me. He told me to wear diapers to bed at night. The diapers do not work for me because they leak because I am a hevey wetter at night. It just come out and keeps aon coming and I cannot even stop myself from going at night. I kept on telling him that I cannot help it and he still makes fun of me and starts laghing at me. So every time I wet the bed or a diaper I hide it form him so he dose not know about it. I feel bad enough for wetting the bed at night and that I cannot even help it. I wish that I had a caring person like you r girl friend at least she dose not have a problem with your accidents at night time. My ex husband told me the reason why I wet the bed it because of the web site page that I was reading about othere people who wet the bed at night to. I told him that I was trying to get information on how to stop wetting the bed at night time. I was eamiling people about my problem and a few of them told me that i should get a counsolr and talk about my problems that I am having and that might help out with the night time bed wetting accidents. The more Brian shames me the more I feel like it is my fault and that I should sotp wetting the bed at night time but I cannot stop wetting thebed and I do not know why I am doing it. So as soon as I get 40.00 dollars saved up I am going to see Wendy who is a counslor and she is going to make adiagnse me for what I have and help we through the problems too. Once I get what I have from Wendy I will email you and let you know why I do wet the bed and if I am able to stop wetting the bed after I deal with my problems head on. Take care it sounds like you have everything under control and in good sprites between you and your girl friend. You both are very special people at least the two of you are their for eachother when you are in need of help or listeningto eachother talk when you are upset at something. Best of luck to the both of you. A specila hugh gose to the both of you and to two special friends that I have to. What is your girlfriends name? Hugs and yake care Sarah. I wish that Brian ould stop making fun of me and teasing me with my problem that I have and that i cannot control over.