LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably a lot. People rather don't report this thing nor they go to doctor with it. I personally know a few people who wet the bed from time to time, they are not incontinent or maybe just a bit. Really in those cases it's hard to say, one friend of mine only wets the bed when he drinks a lot of beer - could be because he is falling into a deep sleep after getting drunk and the signal coming from the brain is not strong enough to wake him to urinate, so he is sleeping and waking up with wet bed out of a sudden. One guy only leaks a bit when he is very stressed, so it's really hard to take exact statistics as it's pretty hard to narrow it under the circumstances. Although I noticed that people that knows that I'm incontinent are more open to talk to me about any kind of problems they have. Like even those two guys I've mentioned would never tell me otherwise and now they praise me from time to time saying things like: Hey, bro those diapers you recommended me from hexa & co fit my needs in 100%. Funny how your perspective changes in different situations and what people know about you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
On 9/13/2010 at 12:20 PM, Uncle Teo said:

I'm a lifelong bedwetter. Now in my mid-40s, I wet 4-5 nights a week. I used to hate it, but I've come to like it.

I love my bedwetting

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2008 at 8:27 PM, Choos said:

I have been a bedwetter for coming upto 10 years now and have to run to the bathroom a lot during the day.

My wife is fine about the nappies and occassional leak.

11 years and counting and I am lucky as my wife doesn't see it as a problem

On 10/25/2005 at 9:20 PM, artie said:

:) I have ben a bedwetter nearly my whole life. I am now 54 yrs. old. I was a constant wetter up until age 17, then it was intermittent for a few years, and later it returned. I haven't had any dry nights. for over 15 years.

Very similar to me. I was seldom dry at night until my early 20s and then on and off throughout my adult life and then 9 dry years before my bedwetting came back in my late 40s. I have been a nightly bedwetter since I turned 50.and that was 11 years ago.

• Like 1
On 10/22/2005 at 4:16 PM, Nappied Dan said:

Hi,

Just wanted to know how many other real bedwetters are out there.

I never really stopped wetting the bed. Tried to stop using meds once and hated it. Would much rather wear a nice thick nappy to bed than take the meds.

Who else out there is a real bedwetter?

I tried various meds they just gave me dry eyes but did nothing to curb my bedwetting. May be I wet slightly less per night but honestly I don't know. Any way I stopped taking them and just wear nappies and plastic pants at night.