LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need 2 Pee Video Updates Thread

arianna-modellingT.jpg

You remember the lovely (and very busty) Arianna? She was in an earlier scene where she was bound on the floor and then wet her blue jeans in a big gusher. Seriously I don't know where she stores all her pee because she's a pretty slim lady!

Today she is back as a still life model for a painting class. She was running late so she didn't have time to find the toilets in the building and didn't want to get herself into more trouble by wasting the class's time. It's going to be one desperate sitting session as she crosses her legs tightly and tries to remain still. Her fidgetting is annoying the teacher so she tries not to show her bladder bursting desperation. She is sitting there quietly when all of a sudden there is a slight gasp as the crotch of her light tan pants starts getting <strong>soaked with PEE! </strong> It's splashing loudly onto the carpet below as she tries to maintain her composure & dignity...

At the end, Arianna shows her true personality by having a fun time talking about the shoot and showing off her wet pants & panties. She even tells us a great watersports story involving getting <strong>pissed on by a guy</strong>. She is definately a wild & fun one and of course... a keeper!

Download the whole Arianna Painters Model video now

N2P17B.jpg

Just letting people know that the latest ineed2pee DVD #17 is now out and ready to go. Running <strong>104 minutes with 12 full scenes </strong>& also behind the scenes clips.

Quick Breakdown:

5 jeans wettings

3 scenes with 2 girls wetting

4 wetting in panties

4 long pants wetting

1 shorts and 1 leggings

Also, I don't have my own shopping cart for the moment so all orders go through my Videos4Sale store http://www.videos4sale.com/store/8256 (which is the same owners as Clips4sale so it is VERY trusted ).

They don't do automated discounts so if you would like a <strong>DISCOUNT for 2 or more DVD's of any mix</strong>, I can do that through PAYP^L (which accepts credit cards of course) so email me if you would like a DISCOUNT! webmaster [at]] fetishpaysme.com

thank you & stay wet!

• 2 weeks later...

jackie-neighbhor.jpg

I'm sure all of us have dealt with an annoying nosy neighbhor, the ones that have a lot of time on their hands and want to keep talking to you even when you have to go somewhere but because they might be older, then you stay to be polite and nice. Well blonde jackie is too nice!! She is struggling to make it home without jiggling her very FULL bladder too much as to not wet her blue jeans. All of a sudden her elderly neighbhor pops up from the bushes and wants to tell her everything that has been happening in her life the last week and also show her the RV improvements. Jackie is too nice and is trying to hide her depseration, doing the pee pee dance discreetly and crossing her legs tight! All of a sudden her pee just SPURTS out down her jeans and she can't stop the urine flow any longer. She pisses her jeans in front of the neighbhor and is quite upset. The neighbhor suggest adult diapers as Jackie slinks away to go home...

Download the FULL JEANS WETTING VIDEO now plus 170+ more scenarios.

• 3 weeks later...

kadie-pool.jpg

Meet a new cute blond, Kadie. She is outside cleaning the pool, thinking she can just get this one chore done before taking a break. But she got locked out! Stupid patio door! Her bladder is too full and she's doing the pee pee dance to try and keep those skin tight jeans dry. Soon enough it's streaming out and all down her legs, what a mess! At the end she is standing in her pee and peels off her pissy wet skintight jeans.

Download ALL 170+ real female depseration & wetting videos at I Need2pee

kelli-abernathy.jpg

Abernathy is fast asleep when Kelli & friend decide to pull the ol "hand in water" trick. Before long she is wetting her pants & bed! When she wakes up she is PISSED off & sits on the toilet, blocking teen Kelli from peeing. Kelli is wearing cotton panties with tiny terry cloth booty shorts and she completely floods those when she loses bladder control. Download the full video now.

ALSO, there's a brand new FREE video trailer to download on the main page of site (at the top) which shows new scenes from DVD 17 (called trailer #12)

• 1 month later...

tia-neighbor.jpg

For this weeks ineed2pee update video to download we've got the lovaly asian Tia Ling back again for another wetting scene. This time the scenario goes like this:

You open the door and see a familiar looking hottie coming down the hallway. You recognise her from the gym and have checked her out before so you introduce yourself and talk. She thinks you're totally hot as well and wants to keep hanging out and talking to her. She seems fidgetty but either it's nervousness OR maybe she needs to go to the bathroom...? You can't be sure so you keep her talking and FINALLY you ask her for her number. She seems thrilled about that, but also more fidgetty and you even saw her grab her crotch quickly!!! You take your time getting a pen & paper and as she is leaving she stops dead in her tracks.... and starts PISSING HER SWEAT PANTS!! Yup, I guess she was holding on for a long time because it just starts streaming out of her crotch and splashing on the tile floors and on her feet.

Download the full wetting pants video!

• 3 weeks later...

moana-gummi-pranks.jpg

Here's the scenarios for this weeks female desperation video to download:

Moana & I are so dissapointed that Gummi is already passed out and it's so early in the evening!! I mean, we're supposed to be having a girls only trip with lots of partying and clubbing. Moana thought it'd be a hilarious idea if she tested out the "hand in warm water" trick on Gummi and see's if she wets the bed.

She fills up the ice bucket and we chat while we're waiting for the wetness.... All of a sudden there's HOT YELLOW PEE streaming out of her tight blue cotton pants!! It's going up her ass crack and streaming out onto the bed with force; I guess she had a really full bladder cuz she totally WET THE BED ! Now you're thinking... "this is great!" but Gummi is so upset that her friends played such a prank on her that she starts crying, while sitting there in her soaking wet pants and bed. Moana feels really bad and tells Gummi that she is going to PEE HER SHORTS too to make her feel better!! Moana already has a very full bladder and she's going to enjoy wetting herself in front of another girl....

Download the full 2 girl wetting & bedwetting video now

• 2 weeks later...

kelli-staiways.jpg

For this Mondays new video to download you’ll be pleased to see lovely blond Teen Kelli back again!! This time we’re stumbling around the hotel & she’s trying her keycard in different room slots but with no luck!! I’m just warning you that this video is a little bit shorter than the normal videos but it’s WETTER & PISSIER than normal. We didn’t hit the “minimum desperation mark” because she ACTUALLY LOST CONTROL here. As in… she actually could not wait any longer and it shows by how much pee came out of this petite girlie. It just gushes out and keeps going, splashing loudly all over her legs and feet. Kelli is wearing a cute top, light leggings with a very VPL (visible panty line) and flip flops.

The best part is the short behind the scenes bit at the end, where we are running down the hallways, past other hotel guests and housekeeping and Kelli is trying to hide the HUGE PEE STAINS on her front and back with her hands (really? who’s she trying to kid here?) and she’s giggling like mad. Very cute ending for sure.

Download the full Kelli wetting scene now!

ryan-tiedup.jpg

It’s brunette chickie Ryan this week and the robbers have left her tied up and bound in the hotel room… She’s hoping her yelling will get the attentions of hotel cleaner or guest but no luck yet. Even worse, she’s gotta pee so bad! Poor Ryan is trying everything she can to hold on, from squirming, crossing her legs tightly or pressing her thighs together… she’s getting more and more agitated and it doesn’t help that her hands are bound in the back so she can’t garb her crotch. It’s a losing battle of course and when she does lose all bladder control, it’s a huge pisser, getting all over the carpets and staining her tan pants in a nice wet patch.

Download the full Ryan tiedup and wetting pants video!

louise-jeans.jpg

You might remember the southern blonde Louise from awhile back (she wet her jeans skirt once, and also jeans) but here she is again with a simple yet classic locked out scenario, complete with all the fun stuff like doing the pee pee dance, crossed legs tightly, desperate looks and bladder cupping. When she wets it is a LOT and shows up very nicely in her skin tight light jeans, with the pee glistening off the denim nicely… just a simple yet back to basics scene for you! This was actually filmed in summer of 2007, but I had “misplaced” the DV tape so here it is making it’s debut!

Download the whole video of Louise pissing her skintight jeans!

• 4 weeks later...

livvy.jpg

Meet "alt" hottie Livvy Rose, and today she's come home with a super full bladder, wearing tight blue jeans. She talks about how her full bladder feels and does the pee pee dance for you before she has fun letting loose and pissing her jeans and soaking them completely!

also for last weeks video to download, there's blond Mandy who is in her sexy schoolgril Halloween costume (don't ask & yes i know it's nowhere near halloween!) and she wets her white cotton panties and pantyhose... making a nice big pool on the kitchen floor

for this weeks video, it's ebony model Abernathy pissing her tight jeans while ALMOST making it to the toilets but not quite!

• 1 month later...

siren-hooters.jpg

Yes, i know this site needs more ethnic hotties wetting their pants and I seemed to have lucked out finding the lovely asian Siren who very much enjoyed the feeling of a overly full bladder! Not only did I enjoy filming such a hottie, Siren also "enjoyed" herself too. So here's the scenario:

What do you do when your neighbhor gets locked out of her house, coming back from work in her cute tight Hooters uniform and already

doing the pee pee dance from an over full bladder? Well you let her into your house of course. But thankfully someone is using your

bathroom so she is left there grabbing her crotch and bending over in total pee desperation trying not to piss herself in her Hooters

outfit in front of you. Siren says all the right things at the right time and when she loses her bladder control, the PEE is just SPRAYING out from her super tight Hooters shorts and splashing down her legs, hitting the carpet loudly. All I can say is... BEAUTIFUL! So enjoy Siren & there will be more of her.

Download the FULL SIREN WETTING HER HOOTER OUTFIT NOW

• 4 weeks later...

arianna-jeans.jpg

Hot & busty MILF Arianna Labarbera is back on ineed2pee and she's got a VERY full bursting bladder that

she's hanging onto, while wearing super skintight jeans. She loves how it feels when she's almost pissing

herself and trying her best to keep it in... but the pressure is too much and after a really sexy pee pee dance

in desperation, Arianna finally completely pisses her jeans and empties her bladder for you! Afterwards she takes off her

soaking wet jeans and shows off her pissy panties

Download the FULL JEANS WETTING VIDEO NOW!

or you can download individual videos at my CLIPS 4 SALE STORE too.

lilyanna-interview.jpg

Cute blonde Lily Anna is in her early 20's & playing the role of ditzy blonde getting interviewed for a job, trying to contain her bursting bladder & keeping her pee desperation hidden. But it's too late & she's pissing her pants in front of the potential boss! Behind the scenes of her peeling off her wet pee pants to reveal her pissy panties of course

Download the FULL PANTS WETTING VIDEO NOW!

or you can download individual videos at my CLIPS 4 SALE STORE too.

sylence-outside.jpg

Sylence is outside comforting her girlfriend who is hysterical & just had a fight with her BF. Being a good friend, she tries to hide her immense desperation to pee to listen to her friend. But she can't hold it & pisses her shorts outside by the pool deck.

Download the FULL PUBLIC WETTING MOVIE NOW!

or else you can just download individual clips at my FEMALE DESPERATION CLIP STORE

• 1 month later...

vicki-bella.jpg

SVicki & Bella are having a pee holding contest for the last sorority spot during hazing week. With only 2 contenders left they need to try their best to put the clamp down on their bursting bladders. The last one to NOT wet gets the spot!

Download the PEE HOLDING CONTEST VIDEO !

or else you can just download individual clips at my FEMALE DESPERATION CLIP STORE

lilyanna-cheerleader.jpg

Cute blone Lily Anna from ineed2pee is having a very desperate walk to her apt in her

cheerleader uniform. To top it off she's walking with her school crush (you) and is trying

to hide the fact that she's got a bursting bladder and is about to pee her panties and cheer

leader outfit at any second. Only several more floors to go but how long can she hold her pee for

before totally wetting her panties & skirt?

Download the CHEERLEADER PANTY WETTING VIDEO !

karinne-jeans.jpg

U & Karinne are breaking into her EX's house to find some papers but the EX comes home unexpectantly so U both hide in the bathtub!! Karinne is so desperate to pee but she must be silent & endure the desperation... but it's too late! Karinne is a blonde milf that enjoys pants wetting, etc.

Download the JEANS WETTING VIDEO !

Just letting all you female desperation fans know that there’s a brand new I Need 2 Pee Trailer #14 to download, which features scenes from the latest I Need 2 Pee DVD #19. Wow, we’re up to number 19 already…. craziness. So if you haven’t downloaded it yet then here’s the direct link:

http://www.ineed2pee.com/trailers/DVD19trailer.wmv

Enjoy! & save the trailer instead of streaming it… thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

arianna-karinne.jpg

Arianna & Karinne find out they've locked themselves out this sunny afternoon, in pants & very full bladders. Karinne can't hold it for long & pisses her pants & Arianna admits that she enjoys full bladders & it even turned her on watching Karinne! Arianna starts letting go of her bladder, urinating through her pants & totally wetting herself in front of her friend. THey have a good laugh about it at the end & peel off their pissy wet pants to show their wet panties... perhaps they'll do it again soon!

Download the full DOUBLE WETTING PANTS VIDEO.

• 2 weeks later...

Just letting everyone know that the newest installement of the I Need 2 Pee seriesis finally out. I think the last one (#18) came out at the end of July so it's been 5 months already; this one is way overdue. It runs 2 full hours with 13 scenes with some notables:

- Teen Kelli wetting her panties outside at busstop.

- Ryan in white tights tickle wetting in front of others

- sexy asian Tia Ling bound & desperate

- another scene with Teen Kelli pissing her leggings

- Blonde Mandy wets her panties in a hotel elevator!

Don't forget to download the free trailer video here:

http://www.ineed2pee.com/trailers/DVD19trailer.wmv

the older video trailer for DVD #13 is here: http://www.ineed2pee.com/trailers/ineed2pee18-trailer.wmv

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

some of the latest ineed2pee videos to download:

Siren the cheerleader wets her panties & cheerleading uniform

siren-cheerleader.jpg

selene-jeanswalk.jpg

Selene pisses her tight jeans outside

Tia Ling wetting her Hooters uniform, complete with pantyhose

tia-hooters.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...