LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panty Wetting While Wearing Skirts Or Dresses

Pampers65

I love to see females wetting their panties while wearing a skirt or dress. It's a huge turnon for me to see pee pouring out from under a full skirt or dress, without the outer clothing getting wet. I've seen it twice in my life. It is nearly impossible to find videos of pics of women doing thin on the net. All I can find show them soaking their skirts too. I do know or did know one female from a chatroom(she is a female, I met her) that claimed she often went to the ladies room and sat on the potty to pee in her panties, then spent the rest of her shopping trip with wet panties under her skirt.

I dont really like to think of myself as into watersports or anything, but I'd do this sort of thing. Mommy once took me outside in a skirt and made me wet myself. I think I only like it for the embarassment though. I am not sure I'd do it if I were alone at the mall or out with friends who didn't know about my babygirl side. I also like the despiration of needing to go... to me, wetting panties and being unable to pull them down before you had an accident are two completely different things.

Just my perspective...

-Sophie

• 1 month later...

My last "Real" public accident was at my brother's wedding and I was a 16 yr old bridesmaid. I had been drinking caffienated tea and soda all morning before we left for the church and half way through the ceremony, I felt the need to go but I couldn't leave the sanctuary nor did I know where the bathroom was. I figure the service wouldn't last much longer so I decided to hold in until the end.

Little did I know that the photogragher had wanted to take another hour worth of pictures in the church and since I was part of the bridal party, my bladder was now being held hostage. It seemed like forever before he said he was done and I had to go stand outside to through rice at the bride and groom as they finally left the church all while my bladder screamed.

Once they were loaded into the limo, I thought I could quickly find a restroom and relieve suffering but I was shuttled into a second limo and taken to the banquet hall. The whole ride there I was praying the driver would hurry only to discover that the photogragher wanted to take even more pictures outside the hall in the gardens. It seemed like an eternity to me as he kept asking us to smile and move in closer. at one point I started to feel a slight trickle. I felt my panties grow damp then grow wetter and wetter. The pantyhose I was wearing seemed to funned the urine down my legs and to my ankles where I felt swollen pools of warmth encapsulate my ankles and slowly release into my custom colored shoes. I felt like I had water balloons tied around my ankles that had slow leaks in them.

I thought for sure everyone in the wedding party had noticed my accident but remarkably my horrible dusty rose bridesmaid dress remained dry. It seems the slip I wore underneath it had some how sheilded the moisture away. I was in luck. I thought once I was able to go inside the hall, I could slip into the ladies room and remove my stockings, wash myself up a bit and ditch the shoes. Unfortunately we were forced back into the limo and I had to sit my wet panties, stockings and slip down upon the horrible taffetta torture device thus leaving a wet spot not to be missed by ANYONE. I was humiliated. When I finally got inside, I sent one of my other brother's to find my mother to lend some aid.

So my advice to any one out there who might be asked to be a bridesmaid, make sure you don't drink too much before the ceremony, don't be afraid to leave during the nuptiuals to seek out a bathroom, tell the photogragher to wait while you go pee or... just very simply...WEAR A DIAPER under that hidious dress that the bride only chose to make you look less attractive than her.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest KuroiYukiKit

I think it makes it unfair that a girl can in a way have an accident and it be night invisible. :P Seems like it would be even more liberating than having to take something out first. xD

she often went to the ladies room and sat on the potty to pee in her panties, then spent the rest of her shopping trip with wet panties under her skirt.

I do this every now and then. Sit on the toilet to pee, but leave my underwear and/or tights on. Wet with less mess. I've never done in in public, though.

I have done this as I just like to feel to wet.I don`t wair skirts often but when I do I wind up wet most of the time. Most of the time I wear black shorts as I live were it is warm most of the year.And will pee them if I am where I can get away with it.

Sandy

• 1 month later...

I enjoy wetting and like the smell of my wet diapers. Being in diapers and feeling little are my lifestyle. I wear panties and will wet them if I get the chance. Its a special feeling to do it, smells great, and its a naughty little secret. I hate to hold it and love the wonderful sensation of releasing the peepee, then the feeling of the tingly empty bladder. If I had nothing else to do, I'd just wet constantly, that's how much I enjoy it.

For some reason, I love women who wet. I just agree with them. I like the smell, the sight, the touch, the warmth, the naughtiness, the loving humilation, and the laziness factor. Peeing feels like heaven. (so does pooping.) If I was single, you better believe I'd find a diaper and pants wetting girl. She would just have cart blanche - if she pees the chair, bed or couch, so what? My idea of a relaxing vacation (I am serious) would be she and I in total privacy indoors and out, wetting and even messing in each others company. I would totally Pamper her and she would be my adult baby girl. Guess I am a hopeless but happy diaper lover.

To anyone who knows me, yep I'm happily married,not my first time. I just want you to know you can wet and mess, act little and even have accidents around me and I'll not mind, at all. I do it.

I like others that do it too and I plan to spend the rest of my life being a diaper user.

• 3 months later...

I have wet in public, on purpose, so having others see me isn't a big deal unless it's someone I know. But, after reading the first post about a female who wets her panties sitting on the potty and walking around in wet panties under a skirt got me to wondering, can a guy do this too? I don't mean a guy wearing a skirt, but can a guy go into the bathroom and sit on the potty to pee through his underpants, then pull his jeans or shorts back up and not have his wet condition noticed? I decided to try it. I went to a home depot store in another town and headed to the bathroom. Of course, the bathroom was in the rear of the store. I sat on the potty and emptied my bladder through my cotton briefs. It continued to drip fot quite a while, so I blotted some of the excess with toilet tissue, then pulled my jeans back over my wet undies. I found the items I had gone there to buy and went through the self checkout. As far as I could there was no wetness showing through my jeans. Of course, by the time I got home, my bottom was very wet.

• 5 weeks later...

My last "Real" public accident was at my brother's wedding and I was a 16 yr old bridesmaid. I had been drinking caffienated tea and soda all morning before we left for the church and half way through the ceremony, I felt the need to go but I couldn't leave the sanctuary nor did I know where the bathroom was. I figure the service wouldn't last much longer so I decided to hold in until the end.

Little did I know that the photogragher had wanted to take another hour worth of pictures in the church and since I was part of the bridal party, my bladder was now being held hostage. It seemed like forever before he said he was done and I had to go stand outside to through rice at the bride and groom as they finally left the church all while my bladder screamed.

Once they were loaded into the limo, I thought I could quickly find a restroom and relieve suffering but I was shuttled into a second limo and taken to the banquet hall. The whole ride there I was praying the driver would hurry only to discover that the photogragher wanted to take even more pictures outside the hall in the gardens. It seemed like an eternity to me as he kept asking us to smile and move in closer. at one point I started to feel a slight trickle. I felt my panties grow damp then grow wetter and wetter. The pantyhose I was wearing seemed to funned the urine down my legs and to my ankles where I felt swollen pools of warmth encapsulate my ankles and slowly release into my custom colored shoes. I felt like I had water balloons tied around my ankles that had slow leaks in them.

I thought for sure everyone in the wedding party had noticed my accident but remarkably my horrible dusty rose bridesmaid dress remained dry. It seems the slip I wore underneath it had some how sheilded the moisture away. I was in luck. I thought once I was able to go inside the hall, I could slip into the ladies room and remove my stockings, wash myself up a bit and ditch the shoes. Unfortunately we were forced back into the limo and I had to sit my wet panties, stockings and slip down upon the horrible taffetta torture device thus leaving a wet spot not to be missed by ANYONE. I was humiliated. When I finally got inside, I sent one of my other brother's to find my mother to lend some aid.

So my advice to any one out there who might be asked to be a bridesmaid, make sure you don't drink too much before the ceremony, don't be afraid to leave during the nuptiuals to seek out a bathroom, tell the photogragher to wait while you go pee or... just very simply...WEAR A DIAPER under that hidious dress that the bride only chose to make you look less attractive than her.

Great story! The photos from this wedding must have been hilarious with you trying to hold it in and then realising you'd wet yourself.

• 1 month later...

One of my favorite things to do is to wet my panties through my skirt, somewhere outside for my boyfriend. It turns him on like crazy! And since I wear skirts a LOT, it doesn't take much prompting for me to want to wet for him.

As for the sitting on the toilet and peeing through panties - I used to do it a lot more than I do now, but I have. Now, I usually do it in the shower instead.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Great story, Jilly Poo - Thanks for sharing!

Girls wetting was the impetus for me getting into this whole way of life, and at that point in my life, girls were still wearing skirts and dresses. Even to this day, when I wet a pair of (blush) panties, I tuck myself under so it looks like it was done by a girl! Nothing quite so sexy as a girl wetting under a skirt or dress.

01panty060.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

I don't wear panties, but wearing a skirt does make peeing a lot easier. I like to just pee wherever I am, so if I am sitting I like to just let go and pee through my skirt, but sometimes I don't want to get my skirt wet and stand and let my pee run down my legs instead.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

When I was in infant school, so many years ago now, I loved it when one of the girls wet their knickers. if I was lucky I might notice them looking fidgety beforehand, not wanting to leave the game they were playing, or maybe standing up waiting to ask for the teacher's permission to go to the loo.But usually, it was just my attention being drawn to the sudden cascade of pee appearing from above the skirt line & pouring down between their legs & also some running down the inside of the thighs. Leaving them looking embarrassed, standing in the middle of a big puddle on the floor. When I was around 20 years old it was heartening for me to discover a low circulation, rather cheaply produced tit n bum mag, which had stories & readers letters about women who enjoyed wetting their panties. At the time, long before the internet, there was a strict censorship regime in the UK against anything 'abnormal & sexual in nature with a big network of mental hospitals. I enjoyed pooping my pants in secret, I felt very isolated & was frightened people would find out declaring me mad. Being somewhat paranoid about it I feared becoming socially ostracized, humiliated, & locked up for  'treatment'. As I got older it became more about sexually charged fantasies & an essential element is its done with another adult (or even adults) for our mutual enjoyment with deliberate intent. Getting off seeing anyone having a toilet accident which is clearly unintended & very embarrassing for them doesn't feel right for me any longer.When I was an infant I was still learning & didn't have the same degree of awareness & empathy about other peoples feelings that I have these days.

• 4 months later...

I think the magazine was called "Wetting For Pleasure",,,  I also remember the network of psych hospitals, Graylingwell in West Sussex in particular, it's all been converted into luxury flats now, and vulnerable/unwell people being left almost to fend for themselves in the community,,,