LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious: Gays And Diapers

DailyDi

I am more than a little bit surprised that Gay or Lesbian people would be so narrow minded given thier minority status. I don't wish to offend. I am just honestly curious how one minority can look down on another minority. I would have considered it safer to "come out" to one of my G/L aquaintences than a heterosexual one. Help me understand this phenomen.

Anondl

thats a good question.. I actually found that the gay men I have been with have been more open than the straight wemon i've been with.

i've even had some men try the diapers with me.

i've only had one woman interested but never doing anything with me.

so yes I think gay and lesbian people are more prone to being open to fetishes.

smiles

• 16 years later...

My first gay sexual encounter was with 2 guys my age. Both of them soon after we got together and had several beers asked me what I thought about a guy as well as yourself wearing a diaper. The idea of it had me really aroused in my pants. So we decided to diaper each other and play a "holding game" were the rules of it being diapered and drinking beer doing anything not to be the first guy to end up peeing himself.  At an  accident the others pee in relief and after playing with the peer then put on diapers again and repeat it.

It was incredible experience. In my teens and early twenties I had many gay sexual encounters with guys who liked diapers and having "fun" in my older years I've had a hard time finding anyone to "diaper play"