LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Supplier In Canada

Guest YkDave

Guest YkDave

C'mon, somebody start selling bambinos in canada again!!! :P

I would do it myself, but where i live, the shipping would be killer for both me and the customer -_-

Guest YkDave

I have all kinds of storage space but Yellowknife just doesnt work very well from a logistical point of view...

Canada sucks, we always get screwed for one reason or another :D

Guest YkDave

ahhh, this thread reminded me... I have to push my paypal dispute through to a claim with 'creatingyourdesires' this morning!!! scamming f'n SOB's...

Edit: Ahhh, there we go, claim filed, just gotta wait for paypal to get their chit together and ill get my money back

I have all kinds of storage space but Yellowknife just doesnt work very well from a logistical point of view...

Canada sucks, we always get screwed for one reason or another :D

Yellowknife... as in Ice Road Truckers yellowknife?

I have the space. I'm in a great shipping area. I have the initial capital required to put through a larger order that a supplier would require. I have sent two emails explaining all of this since "Creating Your Desires" went under to Bambino...

Do you suppose I have heard back from Bambino? Correct answer is... nope.

Go figure.

InD

Guest YkDave

Yellowknife... as in Ice Road Truckers yellowknife?

Yup, thats the one, wayt he hell in the middle of nowhere.... Shipping ANYTHING up here costs an arm and 2 legs! Its pretty brutal. If it werent for that i would definately work on supplying bamb's for canada!

Anyone know if the B&D Emporium is still around in Calgary? I heard they had AB stuff but I never checked it out and their website is gone. If they had room in their store room it would be great to have a retail source.

Guest YkDave

I believe than B4NS is willing to be a supplier. If you agree please contact the people at Bambino's and ask that they add B4NS to their supplier list.

Yes, someone on here did mention that B4NS was willing to supply bambinos.

But its not as easy as just telling bambino to add them to some list. The 2 companys need to actually talk to each other and settle out a deal (it seemed weird that B4NS would ask someone else to contact bambino for them...). I think its B4NS that we should be sending the emails to, they are the guys that have to buy the inventory and stock it. If we can show enough interest in the product line i dont see why they wouldnt stock some bambinos there!

It would be nice if B4NS did carry them though. ive bought from them on many many occassions and they have always had fast service and shipping, no complaints at all there. wish i could have said the same thing for CYD...

Guest YkDave

Yea dave it is a little strange that B4NS wouldn't want to contact Bambino's themselves but it didn't hurt me to fire off a quick e-mail to Bambino's telling them about B4NS.

Yes it wouldnt hurt, but i think we are better off sending the emails to B4NS. I think things will go alot faster if we can get B4NS to contact bambino directly about being a distributor for them. I doubt bambino will keep harassing them to carry their line of diapers!

Like i mentioned in my last post. The more emails that B4NS gets, the more they see the demand for these diapers and the more $$ they see they are loosing out on. which, in theory would persuade them to look into this a little more seriously because they know they wont be stuck with $100,000 worth of adult baby diapers! :D

Guest YkDave

Yes but what exactly are you telling them?

They probably dont want to just hear that you want to sell their diapers....

They likely want to know that you can/have obtained a business licence, have the space and provisions to run such an operation, are in a decent location(as far as the logistics go) and most important of all is have the $$$ to go through with it unlike CYD!

What exactly I told them was that I already have a business license, whorehouse space, do shipping for other products already and have a good amount of equity for initial investment and live in a major Canadian city. Oh, and I also mentioned I can have an online store setup inside of a couple of days and have years of IT and customer service experience.

I've got no problems with a "Sorry, we are not interested.", it's the lack of ANY response that I find distasteful. Of course, that is the ab/dl customer service way it seems anymore sadly.

InD

Yes but what exactly are you telling them?

They probably dont want to just hear that you want to sell their diapers....

They likely want to know that you can/have obtained a business licence, have the space and provisions to run such an operation, are in a decent location(as far as the logistics go) and most important of all is have the $$$ to go through with it unlike CYD!

Guest bambinodiaper

BambinoDiapers Official Response to Canada Issue:

We at Bambino Diapers would like to apologize to our Canadian friends for the problems you have been experiencing with Creatingyourdesires In an attempt to better service our customers in Canada we solicited inquires from individuals/companies who had the resources to purchase in container quantities of our product for re-sale in Canada. At the time Creatingyourdesires met that criteria and represented herself as a new medical supply dealer not a distributor. So basically we sold our products in container quantities and she resold the product to individuals. We have never had any ownership or financial interest in Creatingyourdesires, we have no records or knowledge of her customers or her business dealings. We are aggressively exploring two different means of servicing our customers in Canada. First being we are negotiating with UPS and FedEx to supply directly from the US and secondly we are in discussions with individual/companies to become a new supplier of our products. We will keep you posted of our progress on our website at www.bambinodiapers.com.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Guest YkDave

Great!

Lets all hope that things get settled out fairly quick and we have a new distributor in canada! :D

I would rather see a distributor in canada rather than shipping cross-border all the time. Its just rediculus the ammount of taxes and other BS charges they nail you for on cross border shipping. so much that its not even worth it most of the time...

Alright folks I have an idea.

Canada is big as shit, which makes things like shipping expensive as shit.

I was thinking that instead of one distributor for the entire country we go with multiple.

I'm thinking a breakdown as follows:

2-3 for Atlantic Canada and East Quebec

1-2 for Eastern Ontario and West Quebec

1-2 Central and Western Ontario

2-3 Prairie Provence's

1-2 British Columbia

Northern Canada to be served by the nearest distributor.

I am able to handle Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.

So what I was thinking is we use one website for all of Canadian sales and ship from whichever distribution site is the cheapest.

Anyone else in on this?