LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'kids Having Kids'

Guest Juni's Cute Baby Lucy

hiya,

I have a son (3 years), and planning on another soon...

of course he has no clue, due to age, but I don't intend for him to find out, its not something for sharing with him!

i have a 2 almost 3 year old son. I try to hide it from him but there is times he hears it crinkle or if he see my diapers, he starts saying daddy diaper over and over until you change his mind. or there there is time my wife tells him daddy ucky daddy needs changed, and be for you know it he brings me a diapers. i try to hide them from him and he still finds them. when ever i change or get changed i make sure he is not around. i am not sure what i am going to do when he is older.

All of my children knew that I wore diapers. It was just a fact of life. They all knew that dad had medical problems.

I never make a big deal over it. My wife line drys my diapers. The plastic overpants we still dry inside. Sunlight and plastic are not a good combination.

Does anyone that is an abdl have any children and if so, do they know that you are abdl? If they do know, were they told or did they find out otherwise? Thank you all for your input!!