LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulking Up

DailyDi

Bulking Up  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use booster pads?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Wear more than one diaper at a time?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Use underwear or diaper covers over your diaper?

• Yes
    • No

I've never used booster pads, although i've seriously thought about it in the past, especially when I've been using thinner diapers like depends or attends. For the most part the diapers I order have enough padding to see me safely through the time period I usually wear for. As far as plastic pants/diaper covers, I just started wearing the plastic pants this year, and I really like them. I'll probably wear them more often now, even with my disposables. I've always worn undies over my diapers, especially when I go out as it cuts down the noise they make.

I will wear a double diaper at night, usually a pull-up and a diaper over it. I like to add a booster pad also for the bulk. My ultimate is a thick cloth diaper, you can really feel the wetness with these. Sometimes I will wear a control brief with my pull-up to hold everything in place.

As you might guess from my SN, I wear THICK diapers, and that means doubling and booster pads. I usually wear 6 diapers at night, and 3 during the day. When I know I am/was drinking, I wear/need much thicker diapers than that at night! There is no better feeling than nice thick diapers between your legs.

• 1 year later...
Guest Turtle

The thicker the better my opinion is put as many diapers as you can fit on you u can't not like the feeling of thick diapers and a waddle

Turtle

When I was diapered, there were no doublers, more bulk was gottne by double-diapering. In fact inserts tend to keep wetness close to the body longer whicle it seeps through the multiple layers of very absorbant material. Double and triple diapering put more material in the mix but speads it out and that spreads the wetness out and away from the body faster. When I wet it goes right through to the rubber panties where it is then spread along the outside of my outer diaper so that my diapers wet from the outsdie in except for the part where I actually wet. I tried inserts but they did not really help that much. They would be pretty wet bu the outside of the diaper would not be very wet at all. I think it is far better to have 3 plies of material than 2 and 2 layers in the center. (2x4)

Also I use a different kind of dipaer. When I was little, I did not have baby diapers, the once I wore mostly were homemade and designed by the lady who put them on me and were made like a T so that is what I feel more girlish in. I was 6 almost 7 and too bigh for baby diapers and she wanted something that would last her youngest daughter and me a good long time so they had growing room and I wore them if i stayed over at her house at night until I was almost 10 and often doubled up. The thickness between my legs made me feel more girlish and little