LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skiing Is A Perfect Time For Diapers!

If you are like me you're looking for situations where you can pitch diapers as a "practical" choice. My old favorite was the movies... I had a habit of finishing off the 64. oz jumbo tanker before the movie even starts, and I think you can put together the rest.

Well today it hit me that skiing (or snowboarding) would also be a great time for diapers. Why? Well if anybody has ever tried to go to the bathroom whileskiing on a cold day you can probably already guess why. It seems like it takes 15 minutes just to get at the right anatomy, and another 15 to cover it back up. There's more benefits - under the bulky clothes, nobody would notice even a big, long-term, heavy-absorbing diaper like an X-Plus or Bambino. The squeaking would be muffled by all those layers and who's to say whether it's your waterproof shell pants or a waterproof layer a little lower?

For those who haven't experienced the hassle - first you have to get off the slope and to a bathroom, not always easy on a big mountain. You might have to work your way over several slopes. You have to take off your skis and secure them somewhere they won't be stolen. Now assuming the bathroom is heated and indoor (not guaranteed), after you get your skis off and you're inside, you then peel off 3-4 layers (long underwear, pants, ski pants) - often without a fly - and do it with your gloves on (or hopefully the resort is nice enough to give you a place to put your gloves/hat). You might even be wearing multiple layrs on your hands (glove liners). Hopefully none of your gear falls on/touches the floor, which is usually wet (probably with snow that was on boots but who really knows). Some resorts don't offer a place to put your stuff so you just wind up stuffing it in your jacket and hoping it goes nowhere.

This is made that much harder if you're younger and your parents have really overdone what you're wearing (mine did). Those overalls that might have been pushed as a way to keep your legs and chest warm at the same time, but they make another layer you have to do more than unzip... And you might have to take off some top layers to get at them.

And I feel really sorry for anyone with actual female anatomy or guys who need to do #2, as then you'd need to get all those layers down - but ideally not on the floor.

In any case after spending 30 minutes "suiting up" nothing sucks more than to spend another 10 taking stuff off to take a leak... why not just go in your big comfy diaper?

Has anybody tried this? The only downside I could see is it's maybe cold, but my experience with diapers is they are much warmer than regular underwear. Plus, it's an extra layer of padding for areas you're falling on a lot. And since you're usually wearing an outerproof outer layer - or it gets wet anyway (unless you never fall!) it'd be easy to avoid looking "leaky".

What do you guys think? I realize it's late in the season... but I'm still going to try to pitch this to my girlfriend. Maybe she'll let me try it and be jealous ;).

• Like 1

The last real accident I had was while skiing. Had to ski down, take off my skis, find the bathroom, take off several layers, but it was already too late. I could have used a diaper that day.

A good set of thermal underwear over your diaper and your good to go. Diapered and skiing is such a fantastic experience, with the sound of snow pants and jackets no one would noticed extra bulk and noise. Perfect way to wear out and about without any fear of being caught.

You are absolutely right about the convenience of wearing diapers when skiing. I discovered this years ago and where them everytime I ski, down hill or cross country! Best of luck selling this one to your girlfriend.

I agree, being diapered while skiing or snowboarding is a must for me! When you have to go to the bathroom you've got to take off all those layers of clothes and that's a big pain. I like skiing more then I do snowboarding. The first time I went snowboarding I didn't know how to stop myself so when I got to the bottom of the hill I just fell down and damn did that hurt! I think I wet myself after that incident so the choice is obvious now for me to always go diapered!

I wear a cloth diaper plastic pants and bulky clothes and go X-country skiing all the time. It's perfect nobody is around (at least where i ski), and even if there were ppl around they wouldn't notice my diaper since i have plenty of layers of clothing on. Plus it's great when you take a spill the padding gives you a little more protection against a hard fall. :D:D

i used to sit by myself on the double chair lift and daydream about what the perfect ski diaper would be. i thought then and still think it would be a disposable and lined plastic pants for extra coverage. you don't want a leak when it's that cold on the mountain!

Skiing in diapers is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I remember skiing in diapers as a kid, and it really takes me back. Plus, add in all of the reasons the OP so perfectly described, and skiing in diapers is an absolute must. I love the feeling of skiing in nice, warm, thick diapers. It's even better when you're saggy and wet or messy. And because you're outdoors, nobody knows!

I don't think I have ever skied wearing a diaper. I never wore all those layers is why and I just go inside to warm up when my fingers start to freeze. if you need to change, just ski back down to the lodge and take off your skies and go inside to your locker and take out your bag. You know the rest.

Well guys I did try it yesterday.

It went well, in that there were no problems. The bad news i that by the time my girl and I got there, they were only a few hours from ending the season. As a result basically all the time I was diapered, she didn't need to go, either, so I didn't really gain an advantage. I did wind up using my diaper, but only because I got diapered in the car, before we got inside the lodge. Also, we were skiing on a relatively warm day (high in the upper 40s), so we weren't wearing that many layers.

Anyway it was the warmest part of my body, and even really wet, didn't make me feel cold. It was fun with no real downside. Without the ski pants it was a little obvious, though. But that's kind of a given when you are wearing an X-plus and it is quite flooded... and like I thought, the ski pants hid it quite well :).

So a nice day in diapers, but not enough of an advantage to really say "Don't you wish you were wearing today?" to my girlfriend. She did tease me a lot, though, asking me if I was wet, stuff like that... which I kind of liked even though I was embarrassed ;)

congratulations on being in diapers, using them, in public, with your lady, and enjoying the day! Thats what its all about. You will get the chance to max them out, maybe the very next time. I always wet, mess, and change at least once while out skiing for the day/ night. Actually, nighttime is better cause you can squat to poop if you like and its semi-incognito. cheers.

Guest Pizaz

I've always thought about doing this, but as with any physical activity while diapered, doesn't it get incredibly sweaty down there? I can't stand too much sweat in the diaper area.

I did ski with a diaper once. I peed my self on the way to the ski resort and a few more times on the slope. By the time i was done skiing both legs were soaked and my ski boots were full of pee. I swore every one could smell it and knew that I had wet my self.

Thankfully...there is NO MORE SNOW to ski on in Ohio....I HATE WINTER, I HATE SNOW, I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!!! SPRING is in the air, good riddance to cold wet nasty weather. The only thing I want to feel wet is my diaper. SNOW SUCKS...COLD SUCKS...WINTER SUCKS. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

That's interesting. I'd rather be in 0 or below degree winter than 90-100 degree heat that we have to endure in the summer. I guess it's all about where you grow up though.

Well, to continue on...summer sucks, 95 degree weather sucks, 100% humidity sucks, spring and fall are the best times of year, to bad they don't last longer. I've been in Ohio for 53 years and the weather here is hardly ever pleasant. You freeze all winter, spring seems to last for a week then your in 90 degree weather with unbearable humidity. Never a happy medium. Your either turning up the heat or lowering the AC.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lilfur93

That's interesting. I'd rather be in 0 or below degree winter than 90-100 degree heat that we have to endure in the summer. I guess it's all about where you grow up though.

me too....I wish I could go skiing...but there aren't any ski slopes anywhere near me...

And I would definitely be diapered

• 8 years later...

Yes wearing diapers while skiing is a great thing to do. I wear thick cloth diapers and plastic panties under my long leg onesie. What I do is I wear an extra pair of plastic panties, my long leg onesie that zips up in the back. Then I long leg thermal on the over all that. All the extra layers keep me warm. Due to the fact that your ski clothes are bulky no one notices your wearing diapers. If you're going to be out there skiing all day better make sure you put a layer of diaper rash cream on before you diaper up. It won't be long before you're wet due to the cold air making you want to go. Then depending on what you eat you may have to go poop too. But being in thick clothing no one notices. So you can stay wet and messy all day and enjoy your skiing. I never complain about doing two things I love the most. That's skiing and having a wet and messy diaper on.

well i'm diapered all the time, so they do mix. i don't do stuff *i'd* consider all that extreme, but i do like to skateboard sometimes, and i love snowboarding any chance i get. snowboarding and diapers actually mix pretty well. wearing all that gear, it saves so much trouble not having to strip a bunch of that off just to use the toilet.

I agree, I liked sking when I was a young teen, I would always tell myself " man I would kill to wear a diaper right now, so I won't have to take off my layers of cloth" and I it suck when your bladder and bowels hits you, but you are like forever away from the main lounge too.

Yup [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk