LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bringing Up Diapers To Your Therapist

• 3 weeks later...

I have told both my psychiatrist and psychologist adout my infantilism and both of them have been rather accepting about it. They haven’t turned away in disgust over it which is a big relief for me. My psychologist is actually interested in how the project for my crib is going. I think they are both accepting of things because perhaps they don’t want it to be a cause of more stress and anxiety for me. Through my day-to day struggles this has become less of a factor thru the years because I have accepted that these desires are not going away. I can either choose to accept them or fight them and I have spent too long trying to fight them! This is who I am and will always be! :girl_baby:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don’t have a psychiatrist and psychologist and I don’t have a therapist it’s cause more stress and anxiety for me and I haven’t accepted those desires to diapers yet I don’t have a therapist to talk to about diapers and it’s becoming more of a factor through the years for me 

I'm debating how to approach this issue.  I've recently been diagnosed with a few health issues.  I've already had to control glaucoma, and last year I was placed on high blood pressure medicine.   I also have a blood disorder, which has been controlled.   But in the last month I've had laser surgery, given a CPAP machine, and then tested positive for diabetes.   It was a little bit too much to handle, and I finally decided to self-refer for therapy.  

I'm not comfortable sharing my diaper desires with a therapist on the first visit since I have far more pressing issues to discuss to discuss.  But since diapers are part of my coping strategy, I'm wondering how I should- if ever, bring this up.