LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actress Who Would Be So Hot In Diaper

• 1 year later...

I gotta go with Christina Ricci (The Addams Family, Addams Family Values, Casper, Sleepy Hollow, Bless the Child, Monster, Black Snake Moan, Speed Racer). She's tiny and I'm thinking that she could definitely pull off a Pampers. :)

Plus there's a scene from the "Friends" spinoff "Joey" where she guest stars and her character [Joey's sister] stays with him. Joey says that she says that she'll stay on the couch downstairs and the following conversation occours:

Joey: Anyway, you’re gonna stay here. The couch pulls out, so-

Mary Teresa: Oh, Joey...I can’t sleep on a pull-out couch. (pouting, in baby talk) Isn’t my big bwother gonna let me take his woom?

Joey: (not buying it) Come on, you’re not seven anymore. That’s not gonna work.

Mary Teresa: (pouting, in baby talk) Pwetty pleeeeeease?

Joey: (smiles, gives in) I love it, get up there!

(Mary Teresa goes upstairs)

That was definitely one of the best moments I've ever seen from that show. I was amazed how just a few short sentences from her could be such a freakin' turn-on. :D hehe

I can't access YouTube videos as easily as I could before, but I found this:

Christina Ricci guest-stars on "Friends" spinoff "Joey"

This might have the scene in it, but, as I said, I hadn't been able to check it out, so I could be wrong; for your guys' sakes, I hope it does, though! :)

Guest aielen

I gotta go with Christina Ricci (The Addams Family, Addams Family Values, Casper, Sleepy Hollow, Bless the Child, Monster, Black Snake Moan, Speed Racer). She's tiny and I'm thinking that she could definitely pull off a Pampers. :)

Plus there's a scene from the "Friends" spinoff "Joey" where she guest stars and her character [Joey's sister] stays with him. Joey says that she says that she'll stay on the couch downstairs and the following conversation occours:

Joey: Anyway, you’re gonna stay here. The couch pulls out, so-

Mary Teresa: Oh, Joey...I can’t sleep on a pull-out couch. (pouting, in baby talk) Isn’t my big bwother gonna let me take his woom?

Joey: (not buying it) Come on, you’re not seven anymore. That’s not gonna work.

Mary Teresa: (pouting, in baby talk) Pwetty pleeeeeease?

Joey: (smiles, gives in) I love it, get up there!

(Mary Teresa goes upstairs)

That was definitely one of the best moments I've ever seen from that show. I was amazed how just a few short sentences from her could be such a freakin' turn-on. :D hehe

I can't access YouTube videos as easily as I could before, but I found this:

Christina Ricci guest-stars on "Friends" spinoff "Joey"

This might have the scene in it, but, as I said, I hadn't been able to check it out, so I could be wrong; for your guys' sakes, I hope it does, though! :)

Nice. My vote would go to Bel Powley, Emma Watson, Amber Heard, Elena Satine

I know British child actors like Bel Powley dont wear diapers on set.

Under several screen names on more than one website you have claimed that either "no child actosr" or "no British child actors" or "no child actors in the USA" wear diapers on set.

What is the basis of your personal experience for such claims? Or, is the situation that you do not approve of children wearing diapers and therefore you impose your own opinions as if they were proven fact?

Strange, in this post you cite Bel Powley as an example of a British child actor who does not wear diapers on set. That being the UK, would not the term be "nappies"?

Then in your next post you say you want to see Bel Powley and others wearing diapers?

So, Aielen, which is it?

• Like 2

Did you know that Christina Ricci has generously supported charities working for a better understanding of toilet learning and finding ways to reduce abuse of children who have delayed toilet learning.

Alicia Silverstone is another actress who has supported the same charities.

Ironically, both Alicia and Christina have been mentioned on websites as having needed diapers into late childhood and beyond.

Plus there's a scene from the "Friends" spinoff "Joey" where she guest stars and her character [Joey's sister] stays with him.

• Like 3
Guest aielen

My friends and I have access to all newspapers of the world academically. None which give ANY indication that child actors/actresses have to are are made to wear diapers just because you cnjure up some idea that they should. So sod off.

Aielen,

Please help me understand your point of view.

You form an opinion based on a lack of newspaper coverage contrary to your theory? You do realize that everyone with access to Google and similar search engines has the same access as you and your friends?

What a lack of coverage proves is simply that nothing was published. Perhaps the publishers of newspapers you read did not find the subject to be of interest?

Certainly in your search of news articles you have read about the Olson twins and so on?

It is not now, nor has it ever been, my position that anyone "was made to wear diapers". What I know to be the case is that young performers, their parents and agents decide their chances of becoming a success are vastly improved as a result of voluntarily wearing diapers instead of costing the production lost time.

Have you ever personally discussed this issue with anyone in show business? Or, did you reach a theory on your own and keep posting your opinions as if they were proven facts?

What I still do not understand is why this issue is of such importance to you?

My friends and I have access to all newspapers of the world academically. None which give ANY indication that child actors/actresses have to are are made to wear diapers just because you cnjure up some idea that they should. So sod off.

• Like 2
Guest Sasha

Hilary Duff, Ashley Greene, Raven Symone, Ashley Leggat, Hayden Panettiere, Emma Watson.

I totally agree with Emma Watson (Hermione). I swear I drooled when she punched Malfoy in the face! :wub:

• Like 1

I'll never understand obsession of this kind. Every other girl I meet has a great beauty of their own, no less than most actresses.

A great comment! I agree too much emphasis is put on celebrity "Beauty" much of which is false (eyelashes, hair, nails, lips, teeth, breasts, ass - in some cases! tan, the famed "designer vagina") and many of these women I'm sorry to say are vacuous, empty puppets who say whatever they are told to say and very likely would not be able to run a home or look after their own child without an army of help! There are plenty of so-called real girls out there who are beautiful, natural, good companions, highly intelligent and good mothers. Real girls with real curves and nice figures! Everyone has flaws and unfortunately Plastic Surgery and Airbrushing has the ability to make many people believe that these people actually look like that and fail to see through the illusion. Result is that many girls are now walking around looking like fools with their overexaggerated cartoonish breasts, inflated lips, mahoosive eyelashes and bright orange skin in an attempt to imitate this apparrant beauty and men are always looking for the impossible woman whilst failing to see the beautiful (if not show-stopping) women around them. Women are trying so hard to attain and maintain a ridiculous very expensive beauty they fail to remember what being a Real Woman is all about. I'm not saying that I'm against make-up or anything I just think that women should enhance and make the most of what they were born with and remember that real loving, motherly, caring womanly beauty comes from inside. Cheesy but true. And men really need to realise that what's up on the Big Screen is just illusion I mean come on guys have you ever seen a woman who loooks like Any of these actresses in the real world??

However I digress - Actress that would be so hot in a Diaper? Angelina Jolie x :wub:

• Like 2

I'll never understand obsession of this kind. Every other girl I meet has a great beauty of their own, no less than most actresses.

+1

There are a couple women I know who, in my opinion, are more beautiful, both physically and personality wise, than any actress i've seen.

of course everyone has their own beauty.

A great comment! I agree too much emphasis is put on celebrity "Beauty" much of which is false (eyelashes, hair, nails, lips, teeth, breasts, ass - in some cases! tan, the famed "designer vagina") and many of these women I'm sorry to say are vacuous, empty puppets who say whatever they are told to say and very likely would not be able to run a home or look after their own child without an army of help! There are plenty of so-called real girls out there who are beautiful, natural, good companions, highly intelligent and good mothers. Real girls with real curves and nice figures! Everyone has flaws and unfortunately Plastic Surgery and Airbrushing has the ability to make many people believe that these people actually look like that and fail to see through the illusion. Result is that many girls are now walking around looking like fools with their overexaggerated cartoonish breasts, inflated lips, mahoosive eyelashes and bright orange skin in an attempt to imitate this apparrant beauty and men are always looking for the impossible woman whilst failing to see the beautiful (if not show-stopping) women around them. Women are trying so hard to attain and maintain a ridiculous very expensive beauty they fail to remember what being a Real Woman is all about. I'm not saying that I'm against make-up or anything I just think that women should enhance and make the most of what they were born with and remember that real loving, motherly, caring womanly beauty comes from inside. Cheesy but true. And men really need to realise that what's up on the Big Screen is just illusion I mean come on guys have you ever seen a woman who loooks like Any of these actresses in the real world??

However I digress - Actress that would be so hot in a Diaper? Angelina Jolie x :wub:

Also +1

A great comment on a great comment!! :)

Guest amandalu

I can see the child actor thing with wearing diapers go both ways. I'm mean from everyone else who's not an ab/dl, diapers are used for purpose say like Lisa Nowak, scuba divers, truck drivers, etc. They do not find them sexual or gratifying, just an absorbant pad so to speak and use for convenience. I could see reasons if you are just starting out to be a child star, directors are going to choose the cream of the crop and if you have some little quirk, ie needing to use the bathroom every ten minutes, then I could see them saying "NEXT" in about 2 seconds. Parents are often times crazy about there children getting jobs and will stop at nothing to get the part and a parent of such a child may put there child in diapers and this has nothing to do with rights. It's a do or die situation, the die being see ya later, you're not working for me.

On the flip side, I realize one minute of airtime may take 1 hour of filming or more on the set. However, with not being in all the scenes, having costume changes for the next scene, reseting the stage, etc. I would imagine you would have 1 minute to go use the toilet so I don't really see diapers being that necessary all the time if at all. Mary kate and Ashley Olsen are twins and productions like to hire such to switch them in and out so I don't see why if ones on break and the others acting, they couldn't be using the toilet. How much air time do the get, it's not like there constantly in the picture and on set for 18 hours a day.

Another note, when you have a movie where the actor wears a costume for 16 hours a day and you are not allowed to get out of it, when being interviewed the question often comes up, how do you go to the bathroom? The answer is usually, something along the lines of there's sewn in flaps or some way of being able to use the toilet but often requires the assisance of others.

I can see both sides, it's probably true, it has happened where some actors children and adults wear diapers during production but I don't really think it's all that common especially if you're a large star. I mean afterall, they let you break for meals so why not a 1 minute pit stop?

Not for Singaporean child actors.

Did you know that Christina Ricci has generously supported charities working for a better understanding of toilet learning and finding ways to reduce abuse of children who have delayed toilet learning.

Alicia Silverstone is another actress who has supported the same charities.

Ironically, both Alicia and Christina have been mentioned on websites as having needed diapers into late childhood and beyond.

I heard about both of them, though I'd known about Alicia before...as for Christina, I probably heard about that from this site. :D

• 2 years later...