LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Musicains Here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...

Not me!

2neck.jpg

Do you suppose the Rolling Stones put a hidden TG message in PLAY WITH FIRE: "Her old man took her diamonds and tiaras by the score"?

On 10/19/2005 at 8:16 PM, guitar_a_goo_goo_ga said:

im building up a didital "studio" (my room with a digitechGNX4, laptop & recording softwear) im still tring to figure out how to work it all together. a daunting task. i play my own stuff mostly only because i enjoy comming up with my own and its more relaxing than actually learning something. a musican friend of mine says i come up with some cool melodys and riffs. i just need a vocalist maybe a keyboardist and i think ide have a band. anyway, when i do figure out how to learn and use all this new stuff ill post a link to my songs.

Me too

http://offtopic.sandralyn.net/vststuff.html

The laptop is a Dell inspiron 17" seventh gen i7 512 SSD 16 GB RAM touchscreen and I have the Arturia V collection 6, which includes the CMI Fairlight and a new version of the Synclavier created by New England Digital's inventor of that classic, and a ton of instruments and effects from vstplanet and other sites and several DAW's, Audacity and LMMS. I will get REAPER. An M-Audio Oxygen 49, Arturia Keylab 25 and Arturia KeyLab 88

Me. I toured, played professionally for 10 years. I still love playing but got pretty burnt out of the road. Still gig around town but am now doing school for a completely different field 

Piano, some guitar, harmonica.    I've played the organ in church in the past.   Other than church, I've only played once in public.   One of my friends who's in a band told me to get up and play a few songs while they were on break.

I am a music major playing violin, and violoncello. Mostly classical, and orchestral, but I do a little folk stuff. I play on my grandfathers violin, which survived Germany's invasion of Czechoslovakia, and he dragged it around with him when the Germans conscripted him, and it was the one thing the Americans let him keep when he surrendered to them. I love my violin!