LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Invention

I have a new Idea for a pacifier. It works on the premise as an anal/vaginal pear. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a midevil torture device inserted into either opening and as you twist the knob, it opens up expanding in the orfice. Think of that idea but in a pacifier. Much like the ball gag. It could be used as self baby-fication or bondage. Just imaging not being able to speak until mommy removes your cute binky. Obviously if you turn the pacifier ring counter-clockwise you could then take it out. What do you all think?

sounds like a great idea...don't know how it might work, but develop it and bring it back to show us all!! If the price isn't prohibitive, I'm up for one!!

diaperpt

I have a new Idea for a pacifier. It works on the premise as an anal/vaginal pear. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a midevil torture device inserted into either opening and as you twist the knob, it opens up expanding in the orfice. Think of that idea but in a pacifier. Much like the ball gag. It could be used as self baby-fication or bondage. Just imaging not being able to speak until mommy removes your cute binky. Obviously if you turn the pacifier ring counter-clockwise you could then take it out. What do you all think?

What a great way to keep a talkitive baby nice and quiet.

They had a segment on the pear on the history channel in a show about torture devices. They ware also used on the mouths of blasphemers. The hinges were the weak points. Also, there would be a risk of dislocating someone's (or one's own) jaw, if it didn't break or have some means of limiting the expansion to take mouth sizes into account. Ideally, it would be adapted to function more like a kangaroo's nipple (expands to form a ball inside the mouth just large enough to prevent being able to be spat out, but not so large as to cause choking or potential jaw injury) than like the old pear device.

If there was a means of preventing injury, then this could be a useful device. This is something that goes beyond the fetish communities, as lots of boyfriends, husbands, and children everywhere would want to use them on naggy/gripy girlfriends, wives, and moms to simply shut them up for a while.

As for locking it, there could be a push or pull ring around the rotating part, which would need to be pushed or pulled in order to allow it to be expanded or collapsed. Another alternative wold be to use air and possibly a tire valve stem. Though that model would probly have a shorter lifespan.

They had a segment on the pear on the history channel in a show about torture devices. They ware also used on the mouths of blasphemers. The hinges were the weak points. Also, there would be a risk of dislocating someone's (or one's own) jaw, if it didn't break or have some means of limiting the expansion to take mouth sizes into account. Ideally, it would be adapted to function more like a kangaroo's nipple (expands to form a ball inside the mouth just large enough to prevent being able to be spat out, but not so large as to cause choking or potential jaw injury) than like the old pear device.

If there was a means of preventing injury, then this could be a useful device. This is something that goes beyond the fetish communities, as lots of boyfriends, husbands, and children everywhere would want to use them on naggy/gripy girlfriends, wives, and moms to simply shut them up for a while.

As for locking it, there could be a push or pull ring around the rotating part, which would need to be pushed or pulled in order to allow it to be expanded or collapsed. Another alternative wold be to use air and possibly a tire valve stem. Though that model would probly have a shorter lifespan.

Wow, thank you for the intresting response and the input. Its an idea that I think would sell but its just that, an idea. I don't have means to make a prototype. Maybe someone else can run with this one, that would be ok. Thanks.

Attach a Paci to a "brank" :huh: That's another medieval torture device that was used for too-chatty women :o It's made of iron straps that go over and around the top of the head, one hinged part goes down the front center of the face and it's end goes tightly under the chin to keep the mouth shut, then attaches to a neck collar with a lock. At the lips, a protruding iron strap went into the mouth with barbs pointing downwards to keep the tongue from "wagging unnecessarily" :blush: Change that part for a regular Paci and there you go, one 'baby' with an unremovable Paci ;) No comment on whether 'baby' would like this but they'll get used to it eventually, won't they? :lol:

Bettypooh

interesting idea but there needs to be a way for the user to take it out on their own incase of emergencies, like if they get a nosebleed and need to pinch their nose shut (i get them all the time) or swallow down the wrong pipe and need to cough, for example.

I'm beginning to think that what you're looking for pretty much already exists.

See: http://www.stockroom.com/gags.htm :blush:

Cheers!

Ruffles

Good catch but this design im pondering has no straps, to make it look like the baby or sub has tha pacifier in their mouth volentarily even though it isn't. Kind of like they are forced to look like a baby no matter what. The adjustable size will hold the paci in.

Okay, I looked into this and have a better image of what you're thinking.

Take this, manufacture it with modern plastics, cover it in rubber, make the handle end a bit more "pacifierish" looking and voila!

pear01.jpg

pear02.jpg

Of course, I'd have to agree with Yvhuce in that it should have some sort of emergency release mechanism.

Would love to have one to send to my ex. <evil grin>

Ruffles

Personally I would like to see an inflatable one with a detachable hose. something like this.

gag.jpg

that pear thing looks too scary. even for me. :ph34r:

That's more akin to the second design idear I'd mentioned. It would solve some of the mechanical design problems... Plus, a release valve or unscrewable valve stem with a screw-on cap would allow for emergency release and maintain the pacifier look. The valve stem would need to be akin to a that on a conventional tire, so's to prevent the air from rushing back out after the pump is removed.

That's more akin to the second design idear I'd mentioned. It would solve some of the mechanical design problems... Plus, a release valve or unscrewable valve stem with a screw-on cap would allow for emergency release and maintain the pacifier look. The valve stem would need to be akin to a that on a conventional tire, so's to prevent the air from rushing back out after the pump is removed.

I'm thinking that if you have a bike tire stem then one would need more than that little hand pump as shown. And I am thinking it it could be too dangerous to use a bike pump on someone, that's too much pressure.

I'm also thinking that sence we are putting a paci cover on the gag then it should be sturdy enough to support a small ball valve.

gag > paci cover > PPR_Union_Ball_Valve.jpg> screw on hose/pump

picture on the left of the valve shown the paci cover and on the right threads to attach the hose.

ok that is one majorly kinky dummy but i hate the taste of rubber and i doubt that they do this sort of thing in silicone (and dont give me crap about tast free rubber there is no such thing)

I'm thinking that if you have a bike tire stem then one would need more than that little hand pump as shown. And I am thinking it it could be too dangerous to use a bike pump on someone, that's too much pressure.

I'm also thinking that sence we are putting a paci cover on the gag then it should be sturdy enough to support a small ball valve.

gag > paci cover > PPR_Union_Ball_Valve.jpg> screw on hose/pump

picture on the left of the valve shown the paci cover and on the right threads to attach the hose.

D'oh! *slaps forehead* Leave it to a writer to over-complicate an invention... One would think that working with pipes and valves would make this an obvious suggestion... I think a ball valve would work well. A more conventional solid one-piece valve would be preferable. One could simply unscrew the nut holding the handle on to prevent the "baby" from opening it without a fair amount of concentration or a pair of pliers (or a fork, or something with a similar sized gap in case of emergencies) or someone to turn the valve for them (the smaller ones can be tuned by fingers if there is no handle [we have done this at work]).

And, again, the idear is to make it just big enough that it would catch on the teeth and be unremovable (unless used on someone with false teeth, I guess), so there would be some room to allow for coughing, mouth breathing, vomiting, etc, but not much talking ability.

As to the taste... Well, this invention's idear is essentially torture, made safe... The bad taste is extra punishment for being a loudmouth... But if one really doesn't want the subject to taste it, put some Oragel or similar oral pain reliever on their tongue.