LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Start Doing This And Why?

437 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you start liking diapers or baby stuff?

• 5 - 10
    • 11 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 40 +
    • Younger than 5
  2. 2. What made you try it that first time?

• I don't know, I just liked the idea of it.
    • I've never been out of diapers, and just came to like them.
    • I saw it on tv and wanted to try it.
    • I saw it in a magazine and wanted to try it.
    • I saw it on the net and wanted to try it.
    • I was introduced to it by a partner or friend.
    • I discovered it via another fetish.
    • Other.
    • Medical need
    • Forced into (bedwetting etc)

i think my ab/dl desires go back to the fact that I was forced into potty training against my will at around age 2 or earlier.

plus I was a bedwetter from age 6 to 9 but wasn't allowed to wear diapers to help manage the problem

• 2 months later...

I started, when I was 16 or 17, by actually pooping into toilet paper and wrapping it up, so it wouldn't ooze out, and putting the wad in my underwear.The feel of it was so nice that I did it quite often. But I never left the house like that, nor did I ever do it when my folks were home.

Diapers came into play, about ten years ago, though only when I was home alone, while my ex was either at work or out with her friends. Lately, I only wear when I can afford to buy them.

i never really wanted to be out of diapers, really. but mom and dad wouldnt have it. i was caught one day when i was about 5 wearing a diaper and stayed out of them for about 8-10 years until i started puberty. slowly the diaper feelings started to well up again. i started slow, using towels and toilet paper to make pads. then i found a half-used pack of diapers from my younger sisters (by now they were out of them), and used them when i could. then i was in a dry spell again with paper pads and towels until i was old enough to drive and mustered up enough courage to go buy a pack of diapers and enjoy them. a year or so later, i found some ab/dl websites, felt alot better about my interest/fetish and never looked back :D

now if only i knew my g/f was into diapers or at least tolerate me in them... :/

**edit - woo!!! 200th post!! go me!! :D **

For most of my life I had had an interest in plastic/vinyl. As a child my dad had threatened diaper punishment. I do not recall that he ever did it. Finally, when I was about 30, I wanted some plastic pants and got diapers to go with them. I quickly changed to cloth diapers and have been at it for fun for the last 30 years. I came out of the closet 14 years ago, and for the last 7 have gone to baby camp.

wribbit

I had kind of bad childhood, my parents were divorced and I lived with my mother and stepfather. At one point we as a family were so broke we had to live with my alcoholic grandfather. I had a small underdeveloped bladder at the point so I was always rushing to the bathroom and always had to get up and go in the middle of the night. My room was upstairs and I always ended up making too much noise when I would come down the stairs to use the bathroom. Didn't help that my grandfather slept on the couch which was right next to the stairs. I would often wake him and get severly yelled at and punished.

I was always deathly afraid of coming down the stairs would find places to pee to avoid being punished. I had a special pair of underwear that I would pee in and then hide in the closet. I'm sure my mom found them at some point but I don't remember getting yelled at but instead had a rule where I could no longer drink anything after 6 PM.

So anyway, one night my cousins came over for a night and one was still in diapers, there was an extra one stored in the kitchen and that night I took it for myself. I guess I figured if I kept the diaper around I wouldn't have to come downstairs to pee and not get yelled at. I wore it and felt very safe. Until my brother found it and teased me without mercy. Though my parents never said anything about it, at least not to me.

It wasn't till a couple years later after we moved out and in with my grandma that I wore diapers again. We also had an aunt staying with us and another cousin who was still in diapers also lived there. I would take his used, and sometimes new diapers and wear those in the bathroom and use them. I would also steal them when no one was home and wear them around under my clothes. Somehow no one ever found out! Once they moved out I wasn't able to wear any diapers but I sure did think about them alot

A couple years later in my very early teens I had a babysitting gig for my neighbors. one was about 2 the other was , naturally the 2yr old was still in diapers and I would take his used ones and wear them. I know that's pretty gross but I was desperate to wear diapers and took every opportunity to do so. Once we moved away from there I wasn't able to see diapers until I was about 18 but I still regularly thought about them, and finally bought a package of depends from the local drugstore, too bad they were pull-ups and not real diapers, I didn't get to wear real diapers until all the way in my early twenties when I got my first apartment!

Sorry that was a long post but I wanted to share my history with diapers, suffice to say it started early with wanting to avoid punishment and feeling safe to becoming a sexual thing to now being a comfort and stress reducing thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I was a bedwetter as a kid, wore to bed until I was 6. Cloth diapers and plastic pants. Got my fetish when I was about 4 and became happy and fasinated that I had on diapers and especially plastic pants for bed that night. Pooped in my underpants a few times when I was 9 or 10. When Pampers became popular in the late 60's and had all the commercials on TV, I became interested in them but never had any. Finally after we moved to a new house we had a big family reunion. I had some cousins still in diapers so when everyone was out in the back yard, I swiped a couple of their diapers from the diaper bags. Next day I took them up in the hot attic, put them inside my underpants and wet them. Had an orgasim right then and there, and I've been hooked ever since. That was when I was 11 or 12 years old.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't pody trianed very good as a kid in and out of state ran foster care homes till i was seven. Which all them treated me like a baby forced to eat and drink like a baby. Wore diapers and slept in a crib like a baby. Ever since then i have always wanted to be babied and wear diapers. Was caught at two private foster homes. A couple of difernt times they couldn't understand. Most of my diapers were homemade till i turned 19. Then i started to wear disposibes

I was around 7 or so and noticed in my closet some frilly plastic snap ons. I tried it and on and got an erection. In addition to that I was finding I needed to use bathroom frequently. I noticed mother used thick Kotex pads with a belt. So I took some as needed and liked the soft feeling. I wanted a diaper, but didn't have resources at the time.

I was abouts 4 when my fasination for nappies arrived...... after my younger sister was born. I was jealous of the attention she got and then it escelated later in my life because of having learning difficulties. One of these being severe to the point that i fell over every day so my parents took me to have a complimentary therapy called brushstroking - to cure my dyspraxia but it left part of my mind developmentally like a 7 yr old :( and now i have issues of jealousy of others with disabilities - its so frustrating.

• 2 months later...

I have started to wanting to wear them when I was nine and I also wished I could be a baby again. Then at age 17 I started wearing them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I know I wanted to get back into diapers when I was in kindergarten.

I also remember that when I was in kindergarten I was in and out of diapers.

I also remember visiting a friend who was about a year older than me who was in diapers. I was out of diapers. I was envious of her.

Either of those incidents might have triggered it.

• 2 months later...

I was a chronic bedwetter as a kid and throughout my teens. My bedwetting never bothered me and I could never see what the fuss was. By the time I reached my early teens if I had made an effort I probably could have become dry but just was too lazy at first and if I woke needing to pee I just wet my bed as suaual and drifted back to sleep. Gradually I realised I really enjoyed doing this and started wetting deliberately before I went to sleep. This combined with plenty of genuine sleep wetting ensured I didn't become dry at night until I was at least 20. I missed being a bedwetter for a long while once I finally became dry at night. Throughout my adult life I had episodes of bedwetting some lasting longer than others.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

My bladder has always been tiny and over-active. Yes, I was toilet trained. However, for trips and special events Mom always nicely asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers. I reverted to bedwetting at puberty. That was when I was taught to pin on my own diapers. The week before I turned 21 I lost my daytime control.

Despite all that diaper wearing I never thought about having fun with diapers.

Then when I was 26 I got depressed about the effort of needing diapers. That was when my youngest sister, also urinary incontinent, told me about playing adult baby. She gave me a pacifier to try and I was hooked! That was in September 1990. Since then I relax by playing as a baby.

From a very early age i remember having an interest in getting back into nappies, probably because i was out of nappies too soon. Can't remember exactly when i tried out a makeshift nappy and plastic pants,but early teens, but it wasn't until my mid 30's that i got my first terry's nappy and plastic pants,been wearing and using more and more since then.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been fascinated by mind control (earliest I can identify it was when I was 3-4 years and pretending to be the snake from Jungle Book). Neuropsych class got me interested in writing stories where mind control causes the weird problems they'd discussed (the various kinds of aphasia, apraxia, agnosia, etc). The incontinence aspect of it I think started with being an autistic rights activist and the way curebies treat incontinence as one of