LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Start Doing This And Why?

437 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you start liking diapers or baby stuff?

• 5 - 10
    • 11 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 40 +
    • Younger than 5
  2. 2. What made you try it that first time?

• I don't know, I just liked the idea of it.
    • I've never been out of diapers, and just came to like them.
    • I saw it on tv and wanted to try it.
    • I saw it in a magazine and wanted to try it.
    • I saw it on the net and wanted to try it.
    • I was introduced to it by a partner or friend.
    • I discovered it via another fetish.
    • Other.
    • Medical need
    • Forced into (bedwetting etc)

I've noticed that some people are into a fetish because they always have been, but don't know why. Then again some of us just tried something later in life and liked it. For example, I don't why I like AB/DL.....I've just liked it since I was about 6 years old and don't know why I started. On the other hand, my interest in BDSM started when I was in my late teens and only happened because I saw it in magazines, tried it and liked it.

So how old was you when you realised you were into diapers or baby stuff, and do you know what made you try it?

Beth

cool poll :) well, I started (realized) I liked diapers at around 12, it just aroused me really :D and I bought my first pack, well, kinda out of curiousity, but I also had the experience to see them on some friends' children who were like 3 so they still wore diapers and I tough I would give it a try and see how it felt.

Another part of the poll might have been added about previous experience. I was a childhood bedwetter. Parents got frustrated changing sheets every night so they started putting me in diapers at bedtime. Later, when bedwetting wasn't a problem anymore, I decided that I liked the feeling the diapers offered.

Part of the poll could have read:

Medical Need

Forced Into

Just for the fun of it

• Like 1

I really can't remember why or how I discovered this. My earliest memories would be me around 12ish years old and using old towels as a diaper. I would use them, and then wash them before my parent's got home. This was around the same time where I discovered women's clothing as well and my desire for it. Can't really remember how I got into that either, just a blur to me.

• Like 1

I needed diapers long before I tried them but the parents said no :( Once I discovered the joys of alcohol at about 16, the bedwetting returned when I was really drunk, so diapers(homemade)were just sensible :rolleyes: It wasn't long after that when I knew it was more than that but it took quite awhile to figure it all out :P

Bettypooh

• Like 1
Guest TeenInDiapers

Hm. I think, mostly, I was bored one day home alone, and found some old diapers that'd been in the bottom of a closet since forever. Tried them on, felt weird, took them off. Tried it a few more times, decided I loved them, and being an internet addict, needed more information on my new fetish. The internet developed it and once I found I wasn't a weird freakazoid, my love of them grew.

i'm the only one who answered 21-30... i was 21 and 3 months old when i stumbled across an ab oriented website while doing research for something completely unrelated.

i like it, the thought turned me on, so i tried it.

Threatened with nappies at age 6 for bedwetting, but the threat was never carried out. I've had the kink ever since. I might even have had it before then. I can remember incidents from about 1 year of age, but no "positive" feelings about nappies until after the above incident.

You have to be dreadfully careful with children, don't you?

Most paedophiles were people who were sexually abused themselves during those formative years. While not tolerating the practice, perhaps we should be more understanding of their problem. Perhaps we are the only people who are really capable of understanding them.

personaly i wish you had gone younger then 5 yeatrs old, i was potty trained at 3 and after my training pants where taken away i asked my parents to go buy me diapers at every clothing moment 2 to 3 times a day id ask them to go get me diapers cause i wanted to wear them, it wasnt until age four they finaly explained to me that it was not normal to want diapers and anyone that wore them after potty training had no wish to, this is were the repression began but as you can tell the desire never left me, day in and day out diapers were ALWAYS on my mind

Tis done!! :P

Beth

Another part of the poll might have been added about previous experience. I was a childhood bedwetter. Parents got frustrated changing sheets every night so they started putting me in diapers at bedtime. Later, when bedwetting wasn't a problem anymore, I decided that I liked the feeling the diapers offered.

Part of the poll could have read:

Medical Need

Forced Into

Just for the fun of it

Done Jilly Poo, Poo!! :P

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

My earliest memories are around 5 years old. I think I never really wanted to be out of diapers. I was an only child, but I did have one cousin just being potty trained. Back then, training pants were cloth and almost like diapers. My cousin was still peeing and pooping in the training pants about as often as she used the potty. So, that first time, I put on several pairs of my underpants and both wet and pooped in them.That little episode earned me a severe spanking and a talk about how I was a big boy. It was a couple of years later, but I had an accident(poop) in school. I was really embarrassed and I got another spanking, but I realized I liked pooping in my pants and I really felt like a baby when I did it. I was kind of hooked on it after that, and started wearing makeshift diapers.

I remember being curious about diaper for about as long as I can remember. When I was around ten I saw a documentary about astronauts and found out they they wore diapers under their orange suits. I made a few makeshift diapers but didn't buy any real one till I was about 13 and had the freedom and money.

My sister is 3 years younger than me and my first memory of liking diapers was my Mother catching me in my sisters room with my pants off pulling a pair of plastic baby pants on. My sister was probably between 1 and 2 making me between 4 and 5. I know that's how I learned to be in the closet with my desire for diapers and later my transgender feelings. It's amazing how a couple seconds can profoundly change the course of a persons life.

Hugs,

Freta

• 3 weeks later...

I can remember being 3 or 4 years old and fantasizing about wearing diapers and wetting and being changed. It was something I always liked the idea of. It seemed wonderful to be fawned over and looked after and cared for like that. Every night, before I went to sleep, in my head, I would tell myself wonderful fantasy stories about being turned back into a baby and having everyone around care for me. That kept up until I was around 11 or 12, which is when I found out there were others like me. I've felt a lot better about it ever since, and not knowing exactly why I do it doesn't bother me anymore, since I know there are others out there.

I've always liked the look of a big thick cloth diaper and plastic baby panties. It started when I was 5 or 6 years old. I would "borrow" my little brothers' plastic panties and wear them over my underwear. Mom would catch me in them and sk me if I wanted to have my own and wear them to school. I always said no and now I wish I'd have said yes!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember being 8 and i had some accidents and got diapered for a whole weekend b/c of it. After that weekend I just had that urge to wear diapers again. It wasn't until I was 12 that I was able to get my hands on diapers. Ever since then I have been wearing secretly and have been caught a few times over the years.

• 7 months later...

When I was 4 I was at my daycare and a 6 year old girl named Tanya deliberately wet her pants and was put in diapers one day. About a week later I decided that I wanted to know what wearing diapers felt like so I wet my pants while playing in the sandbox and was put in Pampers, I loved it so the next day I did it again and was again put in diapers. After picking me up from daycare, mom and I went grocery shopping and while in the diaper aisle I begged her to buy me Pampers, she refused. I pleaded, threw a temper tantrum and finally peed my pants but she bought me the diapers and I wore Pampers 24/7 for the next 2 years

• 1 year later...

Being the oldest of brothers & cousins I always seen the T.V. babys & them getting more attention than me. I wanted to be them=the baby getting the attention. I got babied for a 3-day weekend at 10yrs old; then threats of wearing to school.(Which never came about kinda wish it did but was scared it would too.) At 14 I seen story in a mag. tried it & was pinned ever since. I'm still not sure what all made me like diapers so much but it is part of me.:smiley-baby-boy:

• 3 months later...

I was made to wear diapers for bed wetting when I was 5. After that I found out that I really liked them. I have now been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed for the past 13 years almost every night.

CDL