LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Start Doing This And Why?

437 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you start liking diapers or baby stuff?

• 5 - 10
    • 11 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 40 +
    • Younger than 5
  2. 2. What made you try it that first time?

• I don't know, I just liked the idea of it.
    • I've never been out of diapers, and just came to like them.
    • I saw it on tv and wanted to try it.
    • I saw it in a magazine and wanted to try it.
    • I saw it on the net and wanted to try it.
    • I was introduced to it by a partner or friend.
    • I discovered it via another fetish.
    • Other.
    • Medical need
    • Forced into (bedwetting etc)

As long as i can remember i wanted to be diapered, at 17yrs old i discovered Attends. That was 1980, now its 2017 need i say more? DL forever.!!!

• 2 months later...

A whole array of reasons from everyone here. I am not really ready to tell my story yet but eventually I guess I will have to. Mostly it is just too long and complicated to really explain it in its entirety

All of a sudden baby pants and diapers started to be of great interest to me and I loved looking at the baby sections and adult needs sections of the Sears and Wards catalogs. Started making my own diapers to wear at night then bought real diapers from the Wards catalog when I was 16. This was all way before computers the year was 1958.

My interest in wearing diapers began in 1970 when I was 6 years old and fully potty trained and about to start 1st grade, my family was attending a parade and one of the floats was of 2 young boys pulling a little red wagon with a large display box of Pampers with tapes, I fell in love with the idea of wearing diapers with tapes and to be able to run around in just a diaper just like those 2 boys where doing.

• 3 weeks later...

As long as I can remember I wanted to be diapered, I have strong memories starting at the age of 3 maybe 4 years old. For me being diapered is nothing sexual and to my personal opinion it is not a fetish, in my case that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have loved diapers ever since I can remember , at about 3 yrs old I can remember begging my parents to buy me some Pampers but to no avail . I can also remember cousins and other babies being diapered and myself longing to be in thair place having my diapers changed.

I never had the courage to get them for myself until my mid twenties when I could no longer stand the passion to wear diapers again and then once I did I have been wearing them at my leisure and when the mood struck me ever since .

• 4 weeks later...

I was a bedwetter and late potty trainer. I was diapered at night until about 9 years old. Even though I "potty trained" at about 5, I still had accidents in my pants almost daily and was always being told to use the potty. I was still getting poop pants changed up to the point I stopped wetting the bed. When I was about 12, my mom and brother and I were on a shopping trip with my mom's friend who had a 2 year old and 4 year old. We were in the van and the 4 year old wet his pants. His mother changed took off his wet underwear and put him in one of his brother's diapers. The 4 year old later pooped in his diaper and the mom changed him right there. I was mesmerized and had urges from that point on. I couldn't stop thinking about it and was curious how it would feel. I started wetting the bed again and within a few months was wetting every night. I pooped in my underwear while doing my homework. A few nights later I did it again while watching TV. I continued this in private for the next 20 years or so but never wore a diaper. I tried diapers for the first time ten years ago at about age 35. The feeling was amazing and I love it!

I’ve always liked diapers, and early on plastic pants. I always looked for opportunities to see them, be it family or friends diaper changes, store displays, magazines, catalogs, TV. At first, I would wear multiple pairs of underpants. Later, I used towels and plastic bags. I made plastic pants to fit me, using 2 pairs glued together. I sewed pampers together to fit, you name it. I also ordered plastic incontenent pants from magazines. (This was all pre internet) Crazy part for me was, I wet the bed from about 4-6. I didn’t have anything but a plastic sheet, although diapers would have been great, I would have fought them I think. Like most of us, I thought I was alone with these desires. Till I saw a fetish magazine (Nugget) with AB/DL content in it. Then later, the internet showed me lots more! So, from a time of about 2 years old, to now, I’ve been at it. 

As a child I always held a fascination with wee and poo, this stayed with me my whole life but I restricted myself to just weeing over myself or occasionally weeing my pants. Then in my 40s I started to travel for work and stay in hotels I then got into nappies and using them to poo in. Now I don't travel that often anymore but I wear a nappy for wees every day. Once a year when away from home I get to wear proper nappies I use for pooing in. Basically because my wife would not understand my fetish

• 2 months later...

I just discovered at age 5 that I liked the look of puffy white cloth diapers covered by crinkly "whooshy" Gerber plastic pants and there was nothing more that I wanted was to be back in diapers. Of course, I was a bedwetter until age 17, and unfortunately, without the use of diapers on me - which would have made SO much sense...

• 4 months later...

When I was 4.5 I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately wet her pants and she was put in Pampers and later that afternoon I was playing with her and she deliberately peed in her diaper. I was grocery shopping with my mom a couple of days later and when we got to the diaper aisle I begged her to buy me some Pampers and eventually threw a full temper tantrum until she caved in and brought me some Pampers and as soon as we got home she stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and I wore diapers 24/7 until I was almost 7. 

I started wetting my pants again, when I was in my late 20's then tried to fine diapers for adults there was nothing way back then, so made my own out of bath towels and a garbage back for plastic pants when I was home alone. Found plastic pants while visiting a medical store, sneaked back one day and bought a pair to cover my towel diapers, found baby disposable diapers for baby's and taped 2 together end to end with masking tape, then in i think it was the late 80's saw disposable pull-ups for adults and the rest is history. Away back then had to hide everything, since then been a few changes in my life, loosing my wife and finding a lady friend that accepted me wearing and wetting, now I wear and wet every night and when out and away from the house. I wear either pull-ups or diapers and wet them and enjoy it too. Smiles

I just loved extra pressure on me I used to sleep under a heavy quilt just for the feeling of weigh on my body I can't say why it just feels so good to me and the weight of wet diaper squeezing on my crotch just felt so good I often wear heavy clothes when it's not to hot I remember as early 8 years old I used to get  my Rottweiler to lay on top of my arm at night when I went to bed I still end up getting my girl friend to lay on top of me at night I just love the feeling of it I can't say why I just don't know I don't like tight fitting clothes I just like heavy clothes and wet diapers bring that same feeling to me