LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be Active And Be Rewarded!

DailyDi

DailyDiapers and Bambino Diapers are teaming up to make this the #1 ABDL community on the internet! With that in mind we are presenting a new reward system to thank active members for helping us find and support each other.

First Up: Be an active user of the boards and update your profile (Real age, interests, etc...) and be entered to win a CASE OF BAMBINO DIAPERS in your favorite style and size! We'll pick a winner at the end of March from those who we feel have been active and constructive members of the ABDL community this month!

Thanks and good luck!

DailyDi ( http://www.dailydiapers.com )

Bambino ( http://bambinodiapers.com )

printed_diapers.jpg

white_diapers.gif

Guest Baby_brad

oh MAN. I wish I wasn't moving, otherwise I'd Love to have these (I'm moving into a traveling job, where everyone lives in trailers close by, and theres not a whole lot of privacy.

I think this is a wonderful motivation and a great idea to keep the ABDL community growing. However even if I got chosen, I wouldnt want the diapers, cuz I live with my parents and wouldnt want them to find out about it... so I hereby dont want to be included in the vote. thanks people.

catch yall later :)

Pull-ups man

I am having trouble ordering from Bambino! They wont mix/match a case order :-( And, they wont let me buy 1 bag small 1 bag medium - I am RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the sizing... waist is around 33/34 inches... So, I wanna try for the best fit! But they don't want to...

I am having trouble ordering from Bambino! They wont mix/match a case order :-( And, they wont let me buy 1 bag small 1 bag medium - I am RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the sizing... waist is around 33/34 inches... So, I wanna try for the best fit! But they don't want to...

Have you thought of just getting a sample of each size?? I wear a small in most diapers and my waist is smaller than yours. The small Bambinos are close even on me at a 30" waist. I personally would tell you to go with the Mediums, but a lot varies with body shapes...best of luck.

Guest YkDave

I think this will have a negative effect... You give out a box of diapers and that person will not be on here much because he/she will be too busy enjoying their new diapers!!!

hehe...

Anyways, like asked previously, does this still apply to people outside of the USA?

I guess I'll try to post more, but I don't seem to have anything to say.

I'm sure you have more to say than you give yourself credit for.

I think what happens a lot is people are AFRAID to say things for fear of being ridiculed or rejected. However, I've found this a wonderful community to be a part of and rarely encountered a highly judgmental person here. So say whats on your mind, and don't be afraid to say it.

I also try to follow the advice I got a long time ago from my mother as I also find that helpful: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Still, there can be a healthy debate about issues without people getting nasty with each other. I've actually found this a great community for that.

Oh, and uh....when should I expect those diapers to be delivered to me? ;) j/k, but I can hope, right? :)