LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Branson/hollister, Missouri, Usa

Lil_Miss_Ruffles

Hi!

I live 28 miles south of Branson, Missouri and 37 miles east of Eureka Springs.

I'm a very lucky ABDL Sissy with an open-minded and supportive wife and likewise supportive mother-in-law. The latter has even made dresses and diapers for me; now how's THAT for open-minded?

I'm 53 years young with a much younger wife and we're interested in becoming friends with other's who are supportive of/or within the ABDL genre. So, if you're ever in the general area and would like to get together over coffee or a beer, let us know.

Best wishes!

'Ruffles'

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I live 28 miles south of Branson, Missouri and 37 miles east of Eureka Springs.

I'm a very lucky ABDL Sissy with an open-minded and supportive wife and likewise supportive mother-in-law. The latter has even made dresses and diapers for me; now how's THAT for open-minded?

I'm 53 years young with a much younger wife and we're interested in becoming friends with other's who are supportive of/or within the ABDL genre. So, if you're ever in the general area and would like to get together over coffee or a beer, let us know.

Best wishes!

'Ruffles'

I would love to be your friend. I am both a adult baby boy named Paddy and a newly discovered sissy baby girl named Patricia. you can email me at wwbrules@yahoo.com and also im me on yahoo messenger. You are so lucky to have family that support you.

• 2 years later...