LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropping A Diaper Size...

Thanks for all the encouragement. I've actually found that "grazing" throughout the day helps. I will eat very lightly about 5 times a day not including supper. I know what you guys are saying about the weekends. I recently attended a function where pasta was the main item on the menu, I just brought something else for me to eat. I just explain that it's not on my diet and everyone is OK with it.

To everyone on this thread, keep it up. I know how much better I feel and how much more I'm looking forward to summer, going to the beach, and not having a bunch of PETA people try to push me back into the water!

this is miles off topic but geez cant anyone just live a healthy lifestyle and be happy with how they look? enough with all the dieting!

Many can do exactly that, although some of us have strayed from the 'healthy' lifestyle, you're referring to. Being overweight leads to a variety of health complications including increased risk of coronary heart disease, respiratory problems, skeletomuscular problems (especially in the back) and increased risk of diabetes (to name a few). Losing weight and getting into stable and healthy eating and exercise habits is a great idea for everyone.

I don't think anyone on our thread is aiming to lose weight for vanity sake, but rather for health's sake.

=)

--Lex

this is miles off topic but geez cant anyone just live a healthy lifestyle and be happy with how they look? enough with all the dieting!

If you are overweight you are not healthy... it's just that simple. In order to lose weight you need to burn off excess calories and / or moidify your consumption of calories. I'm not on a "diet". I'm on a modification of habits and behaviors in order to become more healthy. It has nothing to do with how I look.

InD

InD I liked how you worded that "modification of habits." I just wanted to add to that. A "diet" is everything you eat. (i.e Jared had a Subway diet.) So please keep in mind people you are not dieting it is not something to do once in a while. You just change your current diet. Thanks.

heheh i love messing with new doctors.. i'm fat so they are always like we're gonna test your cholesterol... and then start giving me advice, thinking it will come back as way high.

i love the phone call telling me my cholesterol, blood pressure, sugar levels, every is perfectly normal, not even on the high end of normal, but normal normal.. always shocks them..

that and that i walk 8-10 miles a day, walk to work 1 mile from the bus stop, and walk 24 flights of stairs a day...

i think they get a little angry i'm such a 'healthy' fat person lol

I hate the fact that I have to pay money to go work out, when I can get up and do outside for miles or run on a track at school after hours. I would much rather do it at home or in the public. I would love to drop a size, but much more get rid of my gut. Any good ways to get rid of that?

There are plenty of alternatives to cardio and a lot of them can be done outside. Remember being a kid and playing tag that was exercise. We just didn't know it then.

pm me though if you would like some other tips.

heheh i love messing with new doctors.. i'm fat so they are always like we're gonna test your cholesterol... and then start giving me advice, thinking it will come back as way high.

i love the phone call telling me my cholesterol, blood pressure, sugar levels, every is perfectly normal, not even on the high end of normal, but normal normal.. always shocks them..

that and that i walk 8-10 miles a day, walk to work 1 mile from the bus stop, and walk 24 flights of stairs a day...

i think they get a little angry i'm such a 'healthy' fat person lol

How are you fat if you walk 8-10 miles a day? Id be the skinnest person ever if I did that. Even if I ate mcdonalds, and donuts all day, id still be thin walking that much. I really hope you aren't one of those crazy skinny girls who "think" they are fat.

Week 4 everyone... just curious how everyone's doing?

I fell off the wagon a bit this weekend, but am back on, and am doing well :-)

How about you kidz?

--Lex

doing pretty good. had my hardest workouts the past 3-4 days. Played about 32-34 mins in my last bball game this past sunday. up from the normal 20 I started off at this year.

Swimming wise im back to swimming on times. 50's on the 1:30, 150 kick/pull/swims on the 5:00, and 50 spec on the 2:30. Nothing crazy hard since im just getting back in the flow but dont tell my arms cause they are sore.

Just wanted to ask how everyone is doing with their weight loss goals. Myself I was doing pretty good until this weekend. I had been eating healthier this past week, and then on Friday evening my wife went for Taco Bell it seems like it has been downhill since then. Although I did go to the gym yesterday and did 30 minutes of cardio, plus some weights.

We had some friends from out of town visiting for the past few days and that really killed my diet, but the hiking was good exercise. Nevertheless, I think I fell off the wagon pretty badly and now I'm going to chase it and get back on! Here's hoping for good things in week 5 :-)

How's you all doing?

--Lex

Guest YkDave

Well, im not much of a person to have alot of ambition so i havent really been trying to loose weight but it is happening!

Lately ive cut out alot of the crap food that i have been eating and its finally starting to warm up enough that i can get out on my sleds and get a workout (im still sore as hell from our 5hour ride on sunday... Not used to actually working lol)

I actually jumped on the scale last night, just out of the blue to see what i was at... 198lbs! (down from about 210) Either i had recently taken a couple good 5lb chits or ive actually lost a bit of weight :)

I actually jumped on the scale last night, just out of the blue to see what i was at... 198lbs! (down from about 210) Either i had recently taken a couple good 5lb chits or ive actually lost a bit of weight :)

Nice one Dave! Keep up the good (umm...) work?

That's good inspiration!

--Lex

Guest YkDave

Nice one Dave! Keep up the good (umm...) work?

That's good inspiration!

--Lex

I guess all it really takes is cutting the crap meals out and getting a little bit of exercise!

I used to be pretty lazy as far as meals went (i live by myself!) and used to always eat out (mcdonalds/quiznos/subway/pizza/ect), its kind of amazing how much money you can actually waste on that junk too...

Updates are good, it helps to keep motivated. The weather here is allowing me to get out and walk every morning. My area has a lot of paved walking trails and even though we are in the middle of the city it is fairly wild. I've seen deer, foxes, an eagle and various other critters while out and about.

My trek has gone past the three mile mark and I'm feeling good. My weight isn't moving much but my waistline is, and that's what's important. I'm almost into 36s again and it won't be long.

At my age I'm not sure where I will end up but not carrying 5+ bowling balls with me everyday is such a good feeling.

To everyone, remember we didn't gain it all in one day, so we can't lose it all that quickly either.

I heard a good tip for adding veggies to your diet. Eat baby food. Tell anyone that gives you aweird look that baby food is one of the purest vegetables you can find ususally all they do is add water, and you are just trying to eat healthier. All the while you can be smiling on the inside for indulging your inner baby.

Myself I am partial to sweet potatoes.

i lost twenty pounds since last october.. but i wasn't trying to....

i went to the docs in october and they weight me, and when i went back a week ago they weighed me and were like.. ohhh u lost 20 lbs... and i said... OH! cause i was quite surprised.

they asked if had done anything differently and all i could think of was that in the past 6 months i'd bought a new pacifier and tried the new bambinos... but for some reason i dont think that affected my weight loss

Sounds like lots of people are doing swell. Keep up the good work y'all!

Does anyone know where I can find any AB/DL podcasts. I think it would make my daily exercise more entertaining.

My goodness did I read that wrong, 10,000 steps I took as a stairwell. I was like WTF??? that would be alot more than the 500 calories than walking 10,000 paces..oh well. Best of luck to all you..Now just to let you know those of you wearing a Medium diaper dropping down to my small size.. I suggest that you tell the vendors in advance. They only have so many smalls!! :P I'm gonna start stocking up on a reserve!! ;)