LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropping A Diaper Size...

So far, so good. Today went well for me. Most of it was spent traveling and sadly my computer died :(

I hope everyone is feeling pretty good and excited to keep at it in terms of dropping pounds. How did day 1 go for everyone?

--Lex

Good luck, dude. I hope the best for you and you're goal. I weigh about 300 pounds and my goal this year is to lose some of this excuse weight. I want to get an exercise machine, but I can't afford one so I'm just doing basis exercises.

Thanks! Day 2 went really well.

Breakfast of a plain toasted bagel and tea (no sugar), followed by some apples for lunch, and a fun homemade won ton soup for dinner (mostly vegetables, in homemade chicken stock (all fat was skimmed off when it was made), extra lean pork wrapped in won ton wrappers and then boiled in water for 7 minutes before being added to the soup. I added some spicy peppers to it to give it some 'kick' which made it fun to eat :-)

The weather has been terrible so I haven't been running yet (raining on the slippery streets), but it's still on the agenda.

How's everyone else doing?

--Lex

I am doing decent I am trying to eat a couple of smaller meals and trying to get my protein in. I went to the gym today and I could not get motivated to do my weight session. However I kicked but on the elliptical machine.

hour on the treadmil yesterday... only a half-hour today. Taking strong steriods for my psoriasis and they are kicking my butt. But glad I got in there and got 1.25 miles in at least today.

hour on the treadmil yesterday... only a half-hour today. Taking strong steriods for my psoriasis and they are kicking my butt. But glad I got in there and got 1.25 miles in at least today.

Well done DD :-) Congrats for getting on the treadmill, despite the steriods.

Thus far, it's been a light day of tea, a small sandwich for lunch, and looking forward to something light and simple for dinner. It snowed last night so my running path is still under ice, but hopefully tomorrow will bear running-fruit :-)

Keep up the good work all :-)

--Lex

You can do just as well walking instead of running, the key to loosing weight is eating the right foods, you can't eat what you normaly eat and loose weight unless you work off the amount of calories you eat.

If you burn 2500 calories and you eat 10,000 you are not going to get anyplace, its hard at first but once you condition yourself to eat less you can without being hungry.

You can do just as well walking instead of running, the key to loosing weight is eating the right foods, you can't eat what you normaly eat and loose weight unless you work off the amount of calories you eat.

If you burn 2500 calories and you eat 10,000 you are not going to get anyplace, its hard at first but once you condition yourself to eat less you can without being hungry.

amen to that, when i moved to univ out of high school, i dropped 100 pounds in two years... i had gained quite a bit of weight my last two years of high school due to double knee injuries leaving me practically imobile for six months and the pain pills mixed with vodka, when i went to univ, due to the knee injuries i was still unable to do any sort of heavy exercises like i used to (kick boxing, swimming laps, running, any any sort of gym equipment was out of the question) but just by eating regularly and health foods, and not sitting around on the couch all day i dropped the weight without any effort.

as for exercising, my pedometer said i walked 12.5 miles at work yesterday and today i've walked 10.7 miles in 6 hours.. not sure if that counts those, as its my normal days work!

Starting weight back in early September:

202 lbs / 91.81 kilograms / 14.42 stone

Waist measurement back in early September:

45 inches / 113 cm

(Don't remember the rest of the measurements)

Current weight (based on last measurement earlier this week):

166 lbs / 75.45 kg / 11.85 stone

Waist measurement (based on last measurement earlier this week):

39 inches / 99.1 cm

~ moogle

Starting weight back in early September:

202 lbs / 91.81 kilograms / 14.42 stone

Waist measurement back in early September:

45 inches / 113 cm

(Don't remember the rest of the measurements)

Current weight (based on last measurement earlier this week):

166 lbs / 75.45 kg / 11.85 stone

Waist measurement (based on last measurement earlier this week):

39 inches / 99.1 cm

~ moogle

Congrates its always great to see your hard work pay off.

My starting point when I weighed myself was 272 lbs and a 38 waist. whatever I lose their will just be a bonus.

Been a couple of weeks of working out im feeling good. Just reminds me how much I have missed working out.

Small diapers are for small adults. I'm average so I will always fit into a medium unless I get pregnant. Then I would need bigger diapers.

I can fit into some small diapers like Tena smalls and Molicare classics. I have a size small cloth diaper and it barely fits me. The other small diapers I've worn, they barely fit me. I got for size small if it fits up to waist size 35 or 36. I dunno if Attends small would fit me. I have never tried it to see if they fit me or not. But I mostly prefer mediums because they are bigger and hold more.

Very nice moog! Grats and keep it up!

Excellent work! Well week 2 is here. How's everyone doing?

So far I'm doing pretty well, and have successfully eaten less and better this past week. I find that arranged lunches with clients followed by dinner with friends tends to put temptation to eat more than I need to a little too close, but overall I'm managing that pretty well :-)

How's y'all doing?

--Lex

Eating better, but haven't made it to the gym since Friday (steroids kicking my ass still.) Gonna force myself to go tomorrow.

DD,

I hope you made it to the gym. I fell off the wagon a bit last night, sadly the temptation of desserts around a group of friends who'd brought over ice cream was too much for this baby. Tonight should go more smoothly though :-)

How's everyone doing?

--Lex

Count me in too. I wear large diapers and id like to get back to medium. Ive just started taking alli to lose weight and also have some fun since I already like to wear diapers all the time. I suggest anyone else who wears diapers all the time, should take alli to lose weight. Its fun when you eat too much and you mess yourself a bit.

Nice work everyone. Monday marks the beginning of week 3 and as week 2 draws to a close try to be careful over the weekend. It's often very easy to fall off the wagon when you're out and about (or 'oot' n 'aboot' as we say here in Canada). I haven't weighed in yet, but I'm already noticing that my pants are fitting a little looser.

For me, it's been helpful to redefine what 'hunger' means and to enjoy the feeling of being 'hungry'. It's kind of neat and is your body's way to telling you when to have something. Additionally I've found that when I feel 'snacky' drinking water often makes the feeling subside. Between that and keeping lots of apples around (and eating them whenever I want something to eat during the day) has been fun and tasty :-)

Hope all is going well for everyone!

--Lex

Just a tip on something to help you feel fuller longer. Drink a protein shake between one and three a day. I personally like vanilla because you can add som much to it or just mix it plain with water. However there are plenty o fother flavors out there.