LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropping A Diaper Size...

Greetings fellow diaper wearers. Well, I've found that my 'personal self enlargement' program has gone on longer than it should have, and I'm looking to see if I can drop from a medium diaper to a small one. I'm -just- on the edge in terms of waist size, and have been wanting to drop a few inches from my waist for some time now. I imagine I'm probably not alone and that others probably have the same goal (of becoming a little thinner). Not only does it have tremendous health benefits (reduced risk of cardiac problems, easier on your back, better for circulation, etc), but typically manufacturer include more diapers/case when the sizes are smaller. And besides, it's fun to look a little trimmer eh?

I live on a small island (5,000 residents) off the west coast of Canada and I haven't been able to find workout companions to get excited about accomplishing this goal with me. So I figured I'd ask you nice folks online, if you were interested in joining me.

He's the basic idea. On Feb 23rd, Monday of next week (yeah, always put if off... but it gives people some time to 'sign-up/show interest') we can post our 'weigh in' weights, state our goals (i.e. how much one wants to lose) and then make sure to check in on this thread (daily, weekly, what have you). But the basic idea would be to encourage one another, remind ourselves not to "fall off the wagon", and exchange ideas.

Curious what you all think? Anyone interested?

In any case: be well!

--Lex

P.S. I'm happy to go first: I'm currently ~185lbs and want to drop 15lbs to get down to 170, which will hopefully drop my waist size to fit into 'smalls'.

sign me up too. I am currently in a medium, at 190 lbs. My main goal as of late has been to put up more weight on my bench press and deadlifts. Currently at 255lbs and 310lbs. respectively. So my goal for this will be to drop 10lbs. and add 10 lbs. to each weight exercise.

Im game as well. I am at a frustrating point where I am inbetween sizes. Larges fit just a little too loose and mediums are too tight. My goal is to drop about 10-15 pounds and fit into a medium.

I guess sign up here to do it with you guys I planned on rejoining the Y some time this week anyway. Since im in a bball league and softball practice is about to start I need the extra workouts to get back into better playing shape. Have no clue what I weigh im in the 270 range im guessing. My goals not so much weight wise but just to get my stamina back and get stronger. if I lose 10 pounds in my gut thats all plus. Im like the polar opp of dd I love to work out but eating is my weak point. I eat badly know it and am ok with it :P

I have been doing Atkins since last May and I have lost over 80lbs. That's five bowling balls or two bags of water softener salt. My waist has dropped to 38" and I've gone from wearing large diapers to medium diapers. The mediums fit very nicely and I know I will never lose enough to fit into smalls. I'm happy with the progress I've made but I want to drop another 10 - 15 pounds. But as I said this will not change the size of the diapers I wear.

LEXY!

You're wanting to lose some weight! I'm on that journey too...

I'm 5'1 and started out weighing 202 lbs / 91.8 kg / 14.42 stone (not sure which measurement of weight you use so covering all the bases.)

Now, I'm down to 170 lbs / 77.27 kg / 12.14 stone.

My ultimate goal is 115 lbs / 52.27 kg / 8.21 stone, which is in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height.

That could change though - it depends more on how my body looks and feels than the number.

I'm currently in a medium diaper, for which I'm so happy (I used to wear larges), but eventually, I want to be able to reach a small. That won't happen anytime soon for me, but, it's a goal I'm working towards.

I have some tips for you and anyone that wants to lose weight:

*NOTE/Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or any sort of medical person. I do want to go to college to become a nutritionist, though.*

1. Fiber (found in things like old fashioned - not instant - oatmeal, or fruits/veggies (preferably with skin) for example), lean protein (turkey chicken, fish, some cuts of beef, etc, or low fat dairy for example), good fats (like those found in nuts and avocado for example) and water are your friends.

2. Try to avoid pop (soda, cola, soft drinks). If you can't avoid them altogether, cut down drastically and drink the regular kind. "Diet" pop has aspartame in it. Aspartame is, essentially, fake sugar. It, chemically, resembles sugar (but is not). It fools your body into thinking it's sugar, and so your body sends out insulin to take care of the sugars, only to find that there are none! So insulin floats around waiting for sugars, dropping blood sugar, which in turn makes your crave sugar and the need for a quick sugar fix may end up in you eating something with a lot of quick sugar and no nutrition. This in turn will cause your blood sugar to spike (diabetic or not) and plummet, restarting the craving cycle.

3. On that note, avoid aspartame.

4. Try not to drink your calories. If you do choose a drink with calories, try something nutritious like milk instead of empty calories like pop or sugary drinks.

5. NEVER (and I mean NEVER) starve yourself. If you don't eat enough, your body will go into starvation mode. In starvation mode, your body holds on to whatever calories you do eat and converts them to fat.

6. Don't "diet"! Never "go on a diet". Going on a "diet" (like the "fad diets" etc) is a TEMPORARY THING which leads to TEMPORARY WEIGHT LOSS! If you want to lose weight and KEEP IT OFF, you have to make a lifestyle change.

7. Exercise. I know everyone and their grandmother seems to dread exercise, but really, it's easier than you think. And, it doesn't have to be boring. Find something active that you like to do (no being online doesn't count as active, as much as I wish it did lol) and do it. Walking, dancing, sports, bike riding...anything that you can/like to do that's active.

~ moogle

Count me in!

Though i dont know if it will do me any good... Ive always been a little on the 'puffy' side my whole life, but i doesnt matter how much or how little i eat, how much i work and how lazy i can be my weight just never seems to move at all. Ive been hovering around 205-210lbs for the last 10 years and even living off of fast food for almost a year and not really working at all never gained me any weight, then when i expect to loose a bit of weight working in the bush (gone for 6 weeks at a time, 12-18hrs of HARD work per day) i might have lost a pound or 2 for that whole 6 weeks. It really sucks because i can eat half decent food, work and sweat like a mofo all summer and still not drop any real weight.

I would like to put myself in the 170-180lb range, but irregardless of that if i can just loose the beer belly (yea its a kegger!) i would be happy as a pig in chit!

LEXY!

You're wanting to lose some weight! I'm on that journey too...

<smiles> Wow! It's great to see so many people who are excited about dropping some pounds! I'm really stoked :-)Let's hope we can all accomplish our goals. I wonder if others will join us? :-)

Thanks for the tips Moogs, and congrats to those who are coming out with other goals such as putting on a few pounds and increasing their performance at the gym. I'm confident that we'll be able to help and encourage each other into achieving these goals :-)

I'm planning to start running again in the mornings. I used to run 3miles in the morning up and down the hills of the little road where I live, and I figure that'll be a good start. I'll do it monday-friday and give myself the weekends off. Additionally I'm going to try to control more of what I eat (I'm one of those guys who 'finishes everything on his plate'), and drink fewer carbohydrates (i.e. alcohol/sugars)

Looking forward to Monday the 23rd :-)

--Lex

Count me in!

Haha... so who's gonna do some before and afters? ;)

I would, but i know for sure that the 'before' picture would likely cause some sort of eye damage to any poor sucker that looked at the picture :P

Running is just a faster way to get from a to b. The keyto avoiding knee damage is to strengthen the ligaments around the knee. Please consult your physician for the best exercises for you personally.

I'm about 275lbs, around 19 stone. (In my defence I am slightly muscley and also 6"3, but I am also quite fat).

I'd want to get down to about 250ish by June (I'll be 21 then).

I'll need to weigh myself in the near future to see if that's about right still, I haven't checked in a while.

(Also, is drinking diet fizzy juice really as bad as that? I drink a lot of Diet Lemonade...)

My plan is to cut out junk food, go to the gym (which I already do regularly) and see where it takes me. I usually end up walking for about 45 minutes every day though it's in a 5-15-5mins over several hours-15-5 formation of minutes due to my class structure.

I'm about 275lbs, around 19 stone. (In my defence I am slightly muscley and also 6"3, but I am also quite fat).

I'd want to get down to about 250ish by June (I'll be 21 then).

I'll need to weigh myself in the near future to see if that's about right still, I haven't checked in a while.

(Also, is drinking diet fizzy juice really as bad as that? I drink a lot of Diet Lemonade...)

My plan is to cut out junk food, go to the gym (which I already do regularly) and see where it takes me. I usually end up walking for about 45 minutes every day though it's in a 5-15-5mins over several hours-15-5 formation of minutes due to my class structure.

I know its still bad for your teeth to make up for the sugar they leave out they also add more acid which is forse for them.

and count me in with the running is evil group. I swim ever morning. much better for the joints and prolly the best overall workout there is.

I'm going to smoke more,drink more beer,eat more ice cream and generally live a shittier lifestyle. Anyone want to know why? Bueller? Bueller? Because we're all going to die anyway. Actually,as I type these letters I'm dying inside. I know your all sad and shit and I feel your pain and all so I'll send you all a hallmark card :D But seriously,has anyone ever payed attention to the thousands of heart attacks occuring every year while jogging? I'd rather die of a heart attack while munching on a greasy burger. MUCH more enjoyable death. And who the fuck wants to live past 65 in this millenium anyway? Has anyone noticed just how fucked as a society we are? For every mile you guys jog,Satan kills a puppy dog. ;)

Right now I'm bang in the middle of the recommended waist size for a medium (108cm). In order to fit in a small ill have to lose 15cm from my thighs and back side. I don't know if its possible to lose that much weight. If it is it'll be interesting for a small to fit like a medium, a medium to fit like a large and a large to reach my nipples :P