LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Maine-iacs Here?

DannyDoo

Hi;

Diaper loving Crossdresser from Lewiston. Not having much luck meeting other DLs and AB in Maine. They post and in other groups but very seldom respond to emails. Get better response from others in country and out

Hi Jeannie,

Love your sissy pics with your diapers just visible, by the way. That's how I like to wear mine as well.

yes, I agree. It is often difficult to met with other AB/DLs in Maine, even when their profile says they want to meet others. I have met several very nice AB/Dls in Maine though, but it takes awhile. Want to get together?

DannyDoo

• 2 weeks later...

CrossDressing Diaper Lover from Central Maine. Would love to meet other DL's Or AB's. Prefer women but not opposed to men if respectfull and compasionate

Where and when is this annual gathering of those into Diapers that I see posted ??

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all. So are there any littles, bigs or middles who are still looking to meet up and have fun? Well I run a group on Fetlife. We do a munch the second Sarurday of every month. And it's in Portland. I have one of my leaders run it. Also if Portland is to far. Could do a Bangor/Augusta munch as well. I'm going to leave a link to the page. If people are infersted but not on Fet. I'd make a posting here every month if there are other who want to go. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

https://fetlife.com/groups/108393

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea, us mainers are always busy, depending on the 5 seasons. I live in Durham and would like to chat/meet others in the area. Willing to travel some distance (if I'm not busy with work). Chatting online is best for me as I'm always on the computer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am not going to say how I know but there is an AB/DL that lives in Brooks Maine. I live a couple towns over from there and am posting this just to see if they happen to frequent this sight. I would really like to get in touch with them.

• 5 months later...
On 9/7/2009 at 3:06 PM, sarah_ab said:

ha ha i know the saying people from maine come home to die.. its funny most of hte kids i graduated high school with couldn't 'wait to get outof maine' and then the furthest they went was BOSTON!!!! makes me laugh.. no no i'm quite happy 3000 miles away from there.... wouldn't mind a visit, but definitely found my true home out here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am an ABDL Looking for someone in Maine I am near Milo and Dover Foxcroft Lincoln Bangor in this area it's interesting please let me know my name is Bob

IMG_20200606_063703_638.jpg

On 6/29/2017 at 2:43 AM, diaperboy2800 said:

diaperboy2800 here first time i have posted any thing i live in the augusta maine area

Hey how you doing

diaperboy2800 here first time i have posted any thing i live in the augusta maine area

Hey how you doing not sure how this works I just signed up but I also didn't mean you wanna chat let me know

• Like 1

Hey how you doing not sure how this works I just signed up but I also didn't mean you wanna chat let me know

I’m still here. Been medically Incontinent for the last 6 years. OAB and interstitial cystitis are my diagnoses. I’m full time 24/7 diaper user, and have had to go to Foley catheters nearly full time to manage the urinary frequency. 

Im in Kittery, Me 5 1/2 miles from Portsmouth, NH

• 6 months later...

Hey! just created my first account here after lurking for a while. im from southern maine, and would love to make some friends! ❤️ I'm very inexperienced (never even bought diapers before) but im just starting to dip my toes in the water, and would love to chat with some people!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...