LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers?

diaperboy07

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sleep with my paci every night. I keep it hidden during the day, though.

Same here. I also noticed since I have started sleeping with a paci I do not get soar throats during the allergy season like I use too. :D

You know. I've really thought about getting a pacifier recently. Not because of AB or DL or anything (I am not either), i am very immature for my age and i always find myself eating on things and sucking my thumb. things like that.

I'm not really into the AB studd - but I got a paci a while ago to try it out. I've always kind of had jaw problems (that underbit thing) - which leads to breakthing and canker sore issues. I have found that the paci works for all of them. I breath better, and I don't crew on my tounge when sleeping. Its funny - kind of like being forced to use it. Sometimes I don't want it or don't think about it, but then figure I 'should' sleep with it for beneficence. Then of course when its in - I don't want it to come out. I use a nuk 5 and it usually stays in all night long. Is there much of a difference with the nuk 10?

Same here. I also noticed since I have started sleeping with a paci I do not get soar throats during the allergy season like I use too. :D

Since I trained myself to keep sucking on the paci all night so not to have it fall out of my mouth, I don't snore or have morning breath, and I think I sleep more soundly. Last night was hard as I didn't have my paci or Rufus to sleep with. I ended up finding a strange pillow that's small and oblong to substitute for Rufus, but still had trouble because I didn't have my paci and the pillow was much too soft.

You know. I've really thought about getting a pacifier recently. Not because of AB or DL or anything (I am not either), i am very immature for my age and i always find myself eating on things and sucking my thumb. things like that.

you know thumbsucking is really bad for your teeth. A pacifier is much better as it's soft and you can bite down on it full force without it harming your teeth, though a dentist would suggest a mouth guard at night. Pacifiers have more uses than many people think. As do baby wipes. Man, those things are handy, and much better than toilet paper in every possible way...except for maybe using as padding. Toilet paper is better at that, unless you dry the wipes out first.

I'm not really into the AB studd - but I got a paci a while ago to try it out. I've always kind of had jaw problems (that underbit thing) - which leads to breakthing and canker sore issues. I have found that the paci works for all of them. I breath better, and I don't crew on my tounge when sleeping. Its funny - kind of like being forced to use it. Sometimes I don't want it or don't think about it, but then figure I 'should' sleep with it for beneficence. Then of course when its in - I don't want it to come out. I use a nuk 5 and it usually stays in all night long. Is there much of a difference with the nuk 10?

The "NUK 10" isn't really made by NUK. But from what I hear, it's a pretty large difference.

Topics relating to "NUK 10":

Click

Click too

~ moogle

Guest Baby_brad

I was a thumbsucker from the day I was born until today, I'll suck on a paci, but I enjoy my thumb so much more. and to the mouth problems.. Yeah, my mouth isn't in the greatest shape. Dr wants surgery to fix my underbite and fix my upper lip. I say screw that.

I've got a pacifier that I'm using more myself these days. Was bought for my wife originally, who sucks on it during sex, but is not otherwise interested in AB. It was my idea for her to suck a pacifier during sex, but I thought she might like it for two reasons: one is because she moves her tongue around as she enjoys herself, and two, I knew she was a thumbsucker as a little girl. It's become just another sex toy with her, as wanted as her vibe.

you know thumbsucking is really bad for your teeth. A pacifier is much better as it's soft and you can bite down on it full force without it harming your teeth, though a dentist would suggest a mouth guard at night. Pacifiers have more uses than many people think. As do baby wipes. Man, those things are handy, and much better than toilet paper in every possible way...except for maybe using as padding. Toilet paper is better at that, unless you dry the wipes out first.

Yep thats why i have com really close to getting one but i really do not want to be considered baby or ab or whatever lol. Heck i am not even a dl haha

Definately!

Just have a regular ol nuk5 right now, but plan on getting something a little more fancy in the near future. heck, maybe even something a little bigger like those nuk10s off ebay

They make nuk 10's? I thought they just went to nuk 5. wow I'll have to check that out. thanks

They make nuk 10's? I thought they just went to nuk 5. wow I'll have to check that out. thanks

They don't make NUK 10's, "NUK 10's" aren't made by NUK...quoting an earlier post of mine to another person in this topic...

The "NUK 10" isn't really made by NUK. But from what I hear, it's a pretty large difference.

Topics relating to "NUK 10":

Click

Click too

~ moogle

QUOTE (diaperboy07 @ Feb 11 2009, 06:01 PM) dos anybody use them? i think of it as an AB best friend because you can take it anywhere with you in you're pocket

I have a few different ones, ranging from a nuk2 to a nuk10 (and most everything in between). They're great, and I tend to scatter them in different places of the house, as well as my travel suitcase, etc, that way I'm never without one :-)

--Lex

Lex, a nuk10... where did you get that one, please. I have a NUK5, and I need to get another one since this one is worn out :(

• 2 weeks later...

At this stage, I have gone through about 20 nuk therapautic trainers, all of which I have got from places like airoliver. They are soothing and comfortable, but they are plain boring white - adn I am looking for a supplier that supplies NUK 5+ nipples with baby or disney designs. The ones that I have decorated myself seem to get a wierd taste and smell - that of the glue etc from the decals etc.