LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers?

diaperboy07

At this stage, I have gone through about 20 nuk therapautic trainers, all of which I have got from places like airoliver. They are soothing and comfortable, but they are plain boring white - adn I am looking for a supplier that supplies NUK 5+ nipples with baby or disney designs. The ones that I have decorated myself seem to get a wierd taste and smell - that of the glue etc from the decals etc.

I have ordered from here several times. http://www.pacifiersrus.com/index.htm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to get lots of them and just leave them all over the place. I have a few in my backpack, a few in my night stand, one in my travel suitcase, I think one in the car... I'm trying lots of different ones, although I think my favorite continues to be my nuk5. I recently ordered a bunch of them with flashing lights inside for ~$1/each minimum order of 10, and walked around giving them away at a music festival I was at recently. I think I made a few converts to pacifiers... people who really needed them. It was fun :-)

--Lex

• 4 weeks later...

I just got my first paci... It's the blue patterned one. It's 6-18mths, so it's a little on the small side. STill very comforting though!group_shots_pure_soothers_1_.jpg

I need one with a bigger teat. I want this one next 9753-01.jpg It's from http://shop.inner-child.co.uk/. I cant wait. Sucking on a pacifier is so soothing! I can't believe it's taken this long to realise how much fun they are!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I suck on my white German NUK Medic. I get it from my online pharmacy with my HRT hormones from Jenapharm. Sometimes I order diapers from them, too. Probably, they pity me for my badly skilled childerens´ urologist.

Kvetinka

I need one with a bigger teat. I want this one next 9753-01.jpg It's from http://shop.inner-child.co.uk/. I cant wait. Sucking on a pacifier is so soothing! I can't believe it's taken this long to realise how much fun they are!

I soooooo want the lions one!

i always sleep with one or if im just tryin to relax

but if i sleep on my head i wake up with numb lips

Guest Baby Tiana

I love my paci so much too!! Can sleep with out it though...but some nights I can't. My problem is I always wake up with it no longer in my mouth. It's sort of on the small side. As its meant for 6-18 months. But its a comfy one. And helps me stop crying when I am. Which makes everyone happy. :D I wish Nuk 5's where in stores every where....Instead of having to buy online, and they are some what expensive. OH wells. I think I may send in my paci, cause I like the guard, and have the nipple replaced. That doesn't cost as much money, and then it would be cuter than the plain white guard they give you for the cheaper ones.

Guest Babyadam23

I love my pacifier it helps me sleep and i also love my bottle as well. But i have used my pacifier outside before. Its funny watching the remarks i get. But i dont care.