LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Does It Not Surprise Me...

Guest refridginator

We should probably tear down the establishment or throw dirty diapers at the lefty haters. I'm glad my teachers weren't too forceful on me, my family didn't care that I was a lefty not even sure who I got it from.

You and I are like lefty twins, I'm the same way. I write like a righty, and only use my left hand for eating, writing, and well that's it. I do just about everything with my right, and I tap my diapers starting on the left too!

Reading this topic made me feel nostalgic for RI, so I went on Google Maps to check out my old neighborhood in East Providence.

My childhood home is still there, with a landmark my father put in still firmly in place.

I went down the main street (Pawtucket Avenue) to see what businesses were still there.

Benny's and Rex Cleaners are the only two I remember.

• 6 years later...
On 10/2/2013 at 6:51 AM, Fishy1 said:

Sorry Joshua you had a terrible time in RI.

like anywhere, you find out how people are and can be. And when you hit a point of being at rock bottom, you either make plans to leap as far as you can away from what's killing you, or you either wind up in a mental hospital or dead...

Sorry for the mad late reply, but sooooo much has happened since this post... I now live in another state, with a job & career I have been wanting to do since I was an actual little kid, and have had a ton of other things happen in the last 9 years.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...