LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Keep Your Diaper Snug?

lasardas

With cloth diapers, it's all about sizing. For me, I use a 27" by 36" diaper and that fits me well with very little sagging. I also use a Zorb soaker panel inside it.

The diaper is fitted snugly at the waist and the large elastics on theBabykins heavy rubber panties are strong and snug so they keep things in place. This is better than snug fitting panties since full-cut panties leave plenty of room for air by not forcing my diaper tighly against my body. Even so, there is a little sag but not much. it does not eve reach the hem of my babydoll, which menas I am still dressed properly. I am in the same diaper that was put on at 7:20 last night and I am still not uncomfortably wet

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 8:59 AM, MarkSmith said:

Please take a look at this post I wrote.  Onesies generally are not tight enough.  I have found fixing pants work perfectly.

Some time ago I took Mark's advice on fixing pants and am glad I did.

I’d say fixing pants overall. Even duct tape sags under the weight. But above all a change. Perhaps try thinner diapers so you use most of the capacity, and change more often.

I’m sitting in the optometrist’s office in an Abena M1. Perfect diaper for wearing out and about: absorbent, high quality, discrete.

What about compression type pants i.e. bike pants worn over the plastic panty diaper cover.

Could even be a girdle with the crotch piece bottom.

Sizing would be important as too much compression would squeeze out urine perhaps past the plastic panty diaper cover. 

my, how i've evolved over the last 9 years! :P 

now it's duct tape (i perfer the white kind) and a proper fitting onesie for me! also a pair of boxer briefs if i'm not wearing a onesie keeps things together nicely.

I wear a very thin cloth diaper over my disposable and a snug fitting made to measure plastic pant, works like a charm. Although it adds somewhat to the bulk but they do not sag.