LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Keep Your Diaper Snug?

lasardas

so i know im not the only one who likes to keep their diaper nice and sung, so im trying to find something that i can wear over my diaper when i sleep in it to keep it from sagging or stretching. curently i just put on some boxerbriefs and pj pants tied tight and hope for the best. anyone elses ideas?

Tight plastic pants work at keeping them snug, or use packing tape that goes right around the top of the diaper. Underwear can slip as the diaper gets heavier. A onsie as others have suggested works well. have fun.

Forget about the packing tape boy ricky, get yourself one of these......that will keep your diaper on.

http://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/acatalog/AB...html#sectiontop

It's what they use for me when I go in for my therapy.

Beth

When I'm out in public wanting a sleeker look I wear a pair of my Vanity Fair nylon full brief panties over them :blush: They help keep my thin disposable thin-looking and help a bit with leg-leakage issues ;) Mine are women's small size 5(US) and being tight they offer some support in the crotch too :D I have several girls XL briefs(US size 14-16) but they're too tight to go over my diaper :lol: Cotton might be a better choice to absorb leakage but I already have these so that's what I wear

With cloth diapers I have some cheap rubber panties which I Ebayed that support the crotch fairly well ^_^ There are the ones that have brownish rubber leg and waist bands. As quality and durability go these are rotten, easily ripping at the heat-welds unless you sew them together with a simple stitch there :( but those inch(25mm)wide bands are more comfortable than thin elastic, and prevent leakage far better than anything else I've tried :P I really wish I could find a better supplier for these so I could buy them cheaper :huh: With my panties over these it feels as good as a nice hug :wub: and there's a lot of crotch support but any exposed rubber still grabs clothing as any rubber panties will.

I haven't tried a 'onsie' or such so I can't comment on those. Just remember that compressing a diaper of any kind can reduce it's capacity and change how it absorbs so your diaper might leak when they didn't at the same flow rate uncompressed :o

Bettypooh

Forget about the packing tape boy ricky, get yourself one of these......that will keep your diaper on.

http://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/acatalog/AB...html#sectiontop

It's what they use for me when I go in for my therapy.

Beth

hmmm...the straightjacket or the romper????????? both are 'cute' and I'd love to try each of them... B)

Guest Diaperdragon

hey a fellow connecticut man. Until I wet during the night, mine stay snug. Do you wear cloth or disposables? Also where in CT do you hail.(county will suffice if uncomfrotable with city, I reside in Wallingford)

So am I, I am from Connecticut also.

• 9 years later...

so i know im not the only one who likes to keep their diaper nice and sung, so im trying to find something that i can wear over my diaper when i sleep in it to keep it from sagging or stretching. curently i just put on some boxerbriefs and pj pants tied tight and hope for the best. anyone elses ideas?

I wear cloth most of the time and snug training pants to prevent the sagging. When wearing disposables I again pull on the training pants and my cover, keeps the diaper snug and gives added protection against leaks.

Please take a look at this post I wrote.  Onesies generally are not tight enough.  I have found fixing pants work perfectly.

Please take a look at this post I wrote.  Onesies generally are not tight enough.  I have found fixing pants work perfectly.

I use net fixing pants and they work well at keeping my nappy in place. I usually have plastic pants on as well.

I use net fixing pants and they work well at keeping my nappy in place. I usually have plastic pants on as well.

I have contemplated trying the disposable fixing pants.  My cloth fixing pants often get wet from leaks and sometimes I think it would be just easier to throw then out with my diaper.

My friend has found that if you take some duct tape, the clear kind, and cut it width wise in half, you can tape over the front, and it will not go anywhere!

Ah duct tape....the handyman's secret weapon!