LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Boy Norway

Congratulations on registering and wanting to be more active here. I, too, want to be more active but have time issues, only on when the daughter or wife not at home, like NOW. Yeh. Have fun. ^_^

new have goten my self an GF to kep my diaperd ,, thise is part of my blog

Hello!

Man from Norway whos into rubber and diapers. I like to wear my diapers all day, and the thought of suffering from incontinence kicks me off. Yeah, I know its a wierd fetish (as most fetishes are), but still it so comforting and exciting. If you are into BDSM, you will most probably understand why I like this, especially if your submissive and find the bizarre taste attractive.

Then there is the rubber, that I also get a big kick out of. I adore my rain gear and latex, and of course it comes handy along with my diapers.

The following "articles" are keept as a private diary for people with the same interests and fetishes as me. And yes, there will be pictures!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/diaperlife/

adress to my blog have an look udate ewery 2 day ..

• 6 months later...

hi im back agin , in diapers and at daily diapes.. its wery nice to see mots of you agin ,, but had some bad experinces in the chat ,, room , asked some advice about diaper rash , and i got an respones back from 2 -3 persosns , This could i not talk about in here , it was discusting talking about diapers and rash , and using them 24/7 ,i just wanted advice , and some suport , help ,TY , just wanted to say thise .. have an nice day :) andy