LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many?

DailyDi

How many?  

265 members have voted

1. 1. How Many disposable diapers do you have?

• None
    • A Few
    • A bag
    • A couple bags
    • A Case
    • Several Cases
    • Too many to count!
  2. 2. How Many cloth diapers?

• None
    • One
    • Two - Five
    • Six - Eleven
    • A Dozen or more
  3. 3. How many diaper covers?

• None
    • One
    • Two - Five
    • Six - Eleven
    • A Dozen or more

First.

Usually, I keep a bag or two of disposables around. Right now, I can't afford to make the needed initial investment in cloth or diaper covers. Same for anything over a couple of bags, which actually last a long time, seeing as I'm not 24/7.

I buy my disposables at a med supply place about .5 hr drive away so I get a couple bags at a time. I just bought some this week so I'm set for a little while.

I have probably 8 cloth diapers I made myself (nothing fancy...just rectangles...), two full all-in-ones, two more fitted cloth, and one large rectangular diaper I bought from ebay (I think).

My stock of plastic pants has dwindled, though I just bought two more from ebay last week. I'm not sure how many pair I have...I think it falls between 6 and 11. I probably don't take care of them well enough but I love to wear them over my disposables as well under my street clothes when I think I can get away with it.

howdy,

im jealous!

i know i shouldnt be but i am.

im always just able to buy one bag or usually lately none.

last time i got any was a recent free bag. yeah to that.

just would like to have a small amount that wouldnt immediately run out and maybe they would actually fit me.

o.k. sorry about the whining.

its just my freebies were labeled 42 to 56 i think and im a 42 and they barely fit me.

congrats to all those here stable enough to buy a case.

o.k. done sniveling whining or other bitchyness.

im glad that those who really NEED them have them though.

signed,

craving diapers that fit me,

john (six foot six tall, 12 1/2 ring, size sixteen shoes, 4x large gloves and everything else

is normal size. hehehehahahehe.

p.s. hug EVERYONE!

We usually have a couple cases of Bambinos, 4 or 5 bags of goodnites, and a couple bags of jammers from pampers, a case of ab universe, two cases of attends, a case of tena. There is always other diapers as well.

We have about 30 plastic pants and diaper covers, i guess the cloth diapers are around 20. I don't think we will run out, even with 4 to 7 changes a day!

• 3 weeks later...

I usually have a bag of Depends ( med ) a bag of Depends pullups and I use towels for diapers on occasion. I have 2 diaper covers, would like to get more, but money is tight. I ordered cloth diapers years ago from a company that went out of business and I never received the merchandise. I will get more cloth diapers soon

i hadto vote none cause we used our last disposable last night.

we only order a bag at a time and that usually lasts us a couple months.. this last bag lasted us from december.

i personally dont like cloth, so we only go with disposable, but we do want to get some plastic pants with the frills on em to wear over.. plus it will help keep them on andfrom leaking on the bed sheets at night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I have a few good nights, but need more. I normally only ever have a few diapers, as I still live at home. And when I order Bambino's I just get the samples, because they are cheaper, and I don't always wear that much. But I really do want to get some more. And the boosters. I had a few boosters in the closet too. Basically I only have disposable and no cloth and no covers, but hope to one day!!