LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Guest refridginator

Goodnites And Luvs In One

63 posts in this topic

they goodnights seem to fit me perfect without any leaks  but i am a 25in waist, its good to know there are ways or adding extra padding though

Since conventional GoodNites fit you well and yet you would like additional padding, then you will adore the new GoodNites Tru-Fit which consists of a really stretchy washable undies that has a waterproof pocket to hold a disposable liner. These are made for girls and for boys. Both kinds in sizes S/M and L/XL. The same liners work for girls as well as boys.

In the USA Walmart has an exclusive on Tru-Fit. You can order from Walmart on-line. Some Walmart stores are stocking Tru-Fit, and more are doing so each week. The Tru-Fit "Starter Pack" consists of 2 Undies and five of the liners. Refill packs of liners have 18 of the S/M or 16 of the L/XL.

Pntsize, I am 5'3", 105 pounds with 29" hips. Tru-Fit do not actually rise to my waist, which is 22" but they are stretchy enough they stay in place very well. For me the L/XL for girls lasts at least 5 hours. I wear those daily under my normal business outfits.

1 person likes this

Saw the pants and pads in stock at my Walmart now, sso they are def rolling them out for August ads as promised

Any girls on here looking to chat?

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

good nites came out with an underwear like shell that you buy the replacement pads for and Id put 2 or even 3 pads in they got so thick and held so much it was kinda unbelivible haha and for what they where they fit really well and held up great

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

good nites came out with an underwear like shell that you buy the replacement pads for and Id put 2 or even 3 pads in they got so thick and held so much it was kinda unbelivible haha and for what they where they fit really well and held up great

Good dea you got extra procection just relax and pee.

for me its too much extra work, i just started using a size larger plastic back tape up adult diaper, ( ATN) and get a luvs, or Huggies, size 4 or 5, lay it inside, when it fills that up it goes into the outer diaper. i do fold the tape tabs of the luvs under before putting it in,  or you can just cut them off. works great, and i don't have to pre-build my night time diaper.:D

On 8/5/2014 at 7:19 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Since conventional GoodNites fit you well and yet you would like additional padding, then you will adore the new GoodNites Tru-Fit which consists of a really stretchy washable undies that has a waterproof pocket to hold a disposable liner. These are made for girls and for boys. Both kinds in sizes S/M and L/XL. The same liners work for girls as well as boys.

In the USA Walmart has an exclusive on Tru-Fit. You can order from Walmart on-line. Some Walmart stores are stocking Tru-Fit, and more are doing so each week. The Tru-Fit "Starter Pack" consists of 2 Undies and five of the liners. Refill packs of liners have 18 of the S/M or 16 of the L/XL.

Pntsize, I am 5'3", 105 pounds with 29" hips. Tru-Fit do not actually rise to my waist, which is 22" but they are stretchy enough they stay in place very well. For me the L/XL for girls lasts at least 5 hours. I wear those daily under my normal business outfits.

I just wish that Goodnites made them a little bit bigger,  but at least they're more durable than the GN Boxers were. Meaning the XL's were smaller than the regular Goodnites XL's. 

I was able to stretch out the tru-fits a little,  in order to fit in a bit better,  and then I had the idea of putting a Luvs Size 6 inside.  I couldn't tuck it in the pockets but that was okay with me, which kinda lead me to buying some briefs or maybe some compression shorts.  This would also help with UnderJams,  due to the fact that Pampers has yet to fix their side panel problem on them. 

34 minutes ago, GNXL1 said:

I just wish that Goodnites made them a little bit bigger,  but at least they're more durable than the GN Boxers were. Meaning the XL's were smaller than the regular Goodnites XL's. 

I was able to stretch out the tru-fits a little,  in order to fit in a bit better,  and then I had the idea of putting a Luvs Size 6 inside.  I couldn't tuck it in the pockets but that was okay with me, which kinda lead me to buying some briefs or maybe some compression shorts.  This would also help with UnderJams,  due to the fact that Pampers has yet to fix their side panel problem on them. 

Hi GNXL,

In August 2014 Tru-Fit had just reached the market in the USA. I had been part of the test market, so had begun trying them in 2013. Since then most of the major retailers of disposable diapers sell them. During the summer of 2016 the separate Tru-Fit website was combined with the classic GoodNites. Although Tru-Fit are not sold in as many retail stores these days, WalMart on-line sells me as many cases of the refill liners as I need, as well as starter packs.

As for your situation, generally within the LCWW empire, any product intended for those weighing over 125 pounds are made and marketed by Depend and not GoodNites. I assume because Tru-Fit did not become an over-night success, Depend decided to not market a larger version.

Long before Tru-Fit reached the market and after Pampers started selling Cruisers, I would cut off the side wings of Size 4 Cruisers, which I held in place with snug stretchy ladies knit cotton briefs. Size 4 is ideal for me, but guys would do better with Size 6 or 7. I never tried compression shorts, but others do use them.

For me the downside to cutting off the wings is it takes a lot of time. Bottom line for me is that as long as Tru-Fit are available they work well for me and save me a few hours each week. The refill liners hold about 25% more than do Cruisers.

Very sad how KC us targeting 125lbs towards Depends. Even if Depends was best product out there,  they're still kinda depressing looking. I look at them as looking rather medical.  I wish that I could go to both Goodnites and Pampers UJ's,  and fix both problems. For the kids sake. 

My favorite type of diapers are baby ones! Because of the print on them and especially the babyish smell lol! I started out wearing adult diapers a few yrs back because of my fetish for diapers but I just recently bought some XL GOODNITES to try and see if they'd fit and weighing 155 pounds they suprisingly fit no problem!! Anyone suggest any other babyish diapees I may fit into also? 

Heres a pic. Of me right now in a goodnite pullup! :)

20161007_125725.jpg

1 person likes this

Baby nappies with pinholes inside drynites makes them much more absorbent!!!

Back to the original post,  I have Goodnites with Luvs stacked between each other, to get that wonderful scent. 

2 people like this