LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites And Luvs In One

Guest refridginator

• 6 months later...

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

good nites came out with an underwear like shell that you buy the replacement pads for and Id put 2 or even 3 pads in they got so thick and held so much it was kinda unbelivible haha and for what they where they fit really well and held up great

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

good nites came out with an underwear like shell that you buy the replacement pads for and Id put 2 or even 3 pads in they got so thick and held so much it was kinda unbelivible haha and for what they where they fit really well and held up great
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

for me its too much extra work, i just started using a size larger plastic back tape up adult diaper, ( ATN) and get a luvs, or Huggies, size 4 or 5, lay it inside, when it fills that up it goes into the outer diaper. i do fold the tape tabs of the luvs under before putting it in,

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2014 at 7:19 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Since conventional GoodNites fit you well and yet you would like additional padding, then you will adore the new GoodNites Tru-Fit which consists of a really stretchy washable undies that has a waterproof pocket to hold a disposable liner. These are made for girls and for boys. Both kinds in sizes S/M and L/XL. The same liners work for girls as well as boys.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite type of diapers are baby ones! Because of the print on them and especially the babyish smell lol! I started out wearing adult diapers a few yrs back because of my fetish for diapers but I just recently bought some XL GOODNITES to try and see if they'd fit

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

That's like doubling diapers.  I've doubled diapers and cut a slit in the under one to allow exes liquid flow into the outer one.  I've come to love boosters though.  It's like wearing a second diaper without so much extra weight.  The boosters do a better job of quickly absorbing 

• 1 month later...
  • Elfy unpinned this topic