LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites And Luvs In One

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

Has anyone tried this? I opened the back of the goodnites like a bag of potato chips and stuffed it with a luvs size 5... god it's soft! and it feels like it's bulky, when you sit you know you're wearing. I haven't leaked yet either after cutting a slit in the goodnites... awesome use of a size 5 diaper after the tapes break! :P

ds001ir1.th.jpg

ds002tg4.th.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone tried this? I opened the back of the goodnites like a bag of potato chips and stuffed it with a luvs size 5... god it's soft! and it feels like it's bulky, when you sit you know you're wearing. I haven't leaked yet either after cutting a slit in the goodnites... awesome use of a size 5 diaper after the tapes break! :P

ds001ir1.th.jpg

ds002tg4.th.jpg

Excellent idea! I just did this and it's great. I used a Luvs size 6 in an XL boys Goodnite.

Hmm. Interesting. I've tried Goodnites and found them suitable (though a bit tight) and haven't worn any baby diapers for years now (the last time I could barely fit into them was around age 12). Might be a good way to go back to both...

It does make the GoodNites smell great. And they look more baby-ish! I tweaked some things a little tonight. The OP used a size 5 Luvs but all I had when I tried it were 6's. They worked ok but were a bit hard to get into the GoodNite and caused some leaks because they didn't sit flat against the GoodNite. I just got back from the store with a box of size 5 Luvs and some girls XL GoodNites. The size 5 Luvs fit the GoodNite much better than the 6's. Another thing I did was tear away the elastics from the leg of the Luvs. Not sure if that is a good thing though yet - they were easier to get in but may cause leaks because there is no longer a leak guard in the outer diaper. Will let ya'll know tomorrow how it works out.

My verdict is to leave the elastic leg cuffs on the Luvs. I was able to wet it twice fairly fast before the GoodNites leaked. I wouldn't flood these but for going out and wearing to work they'll be fine.

This morning I also tried laying a size 5 Luvs inside the GoodNite rather than stuffing the GoodNite. I put two horizontal slits on the back of the Luvs about 2" above and below the fold in the center so it would allow moisture to flow through into the GoodNite. It didn't look as nice as stuffing the Luvs into the GoodNite but it actually held 3 wettings before developing a very small leak at the legs. The leak guards are better on the Luvs than the GoodNite so I think that's why it worked better for me.

ds001ir1.th.jpg

ds002tg4.th.jpg

Maybe you could do a step by step on this process? I am just a slight bit confused and would like clarification on how this is done.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
Guest refridginator

I know this is an old topic, but if you really want to know how to do this, I'll spell it out for you.

Put your hands on either side of the pullup like one hand inside and one out, then grip it like you would a bag of chips, just trying to find and separate the thin outer cloth layer from the rest of the diaper.

Open it like you would a bag of chips, this making a slip in the top.

Cut a slit or two in the inside of the diaper, so the slip-in absorbs any wetness. I mean cut through all the way except to the cloth backing on the very outside.

Now, in between the plastic and very outside cloth backing layer, slide in a diaper (I guess size 5 works the best, from what I'm reading)... and the rest is up to you... lol.

EDIT: I didn't notice before, but I look pretty damn cute in these diapers! ^_^ lol

I have wished that Bambino would come out with a pullup for a long time now. I know Secure makes a pullup... surely it wouldn't be that hard to make the padding thicker and higher, then add some simple designs. Heck, even leave them plain white like the old goodnites so many of us miss.

Yes! Someone needs to send those pics to Bambino as a prototype! Kept hoping the new product would be a good pull-up, but they seem to have stopped talking about a product on the way.

• 1 month later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Dude these are awesome. You need to be a professional diaper designer!!

It so totally looks like that can easily hold a day's worth of floodings and....well. You know. Messings.

And the sides look like they can really withstand the pressure.

Test that baby out!!! Flood yourself like your were Moses.

• Like 1
Guest refridginator

Well it doesn't really hold that much. you have to use it a little bit at a time, a full load would leak right out of the diaper. but if you use it a little bit at a time, it'll hold a decent amount.

too bad goodnites don't fit me. :( Not even close. The rip before I get them over my ass. *sniff*. I'm a 38 waist.

Hum, do they make them smaller these days? I haven't tried them in years, but I've actually lost weight, was a 40" back then and am now a 38" and the old XL ones fit me. They were pretty snug, but didn't rip on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I am too big for Goodnites but have tried Luvs in Depends adult pullups and they work pretty well. I haven't tried pulling the adult pullup apart and inserting the baby diap inside it but think its worth a try.

Hum, do they make them smaller these days? I haven't tried them in years, but I've actually lost weight, was a 40" back then and am now a 38" and the old XL ones fit me. They were pretty snug, but didn't rip on me.

No way, really? Every time I've tried them, I get them up around the thighs and they tear open from the bottom up. (on the sides)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These look kinda interesting. But, two quick questions. If we're sticking the luvs in between the thin cloth layer of the Goodnite and the plastic layer of the goodnite, are we cutting the slits in the goodnite? Considering the luvs is basically on the outside of the Goodnite, since it is pretty much a plastic pull-up with a cloth sheet stuck on the outside, I can't follow how cutting the luvs would help. Secondly, how well do these hold? Goodnites I really like from a looks factor, but they can't (And understandably so) hold a full wetting of someone my size. Can these new ones take one full, good-sized wetting?

• Elfy unpinned this topic