LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Pants Wetting Pics

zombieg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've loved these sort of pics for years. Don't know why, I just DO. I subscribe to a site. Don't care much for the ones where a girl is peeing her panties, like the ones where they're peeing their pants.

Tonight I had an "Ah hah" moment. I was im'ing a friend, and we were telling each other dumb kids jokes, and I told him that once, when I was in grade school, I was telling this girl I had a crush on jokes and she laughed so hard she peed her pants. I wanted to see what she'd done, but she ran and wouldn't show me. So know, fast foward nearly forty years, and I'm thinking "is this where THIS fetish came from?"

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

fantastic photos, thanks for posting!

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2009 at 7:04 AM, twister_girl said:

I've loved these sort of pics for years. Don't know why, I just DO. I subscribe to a site. Don't care much for the ones where a girl is peeing her panties, like the ones where they're peeing their pants.

Tonight I had an "Ah hah" moment. I was im'ing a friend, and we were telling each other dumb kids jokes, and I told him that once, when I was in grade school, I was telling this girl I had a crush on jokes and she laughed so hard she peed her pants. I wanted to see what she'd done, but she ran and wouldn't show me. So know, fast foward nearly forty years, and I'm thinking "is this where THIS fetish came from?"

I had a similar experience aged 9/10, there was a girl who charged 5p for letting me watch her squat and pee at the far end of the playing field, I wonder what she charges now lol,,,