• 25-30
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90-99

Would anyone like to have a stab at comparing the age-spread with the known age-spread of internet users?

I have a theory:

1. Toilet training is now generally done at a later age, because

a. Child "trickcyclists" say it is harmful if done too soon,

b. Disposable nappies are less inconvenient that cloth ones,

c. Disposables do not give the same sensation of being wet.

2. a. The "Start of Memory" is normally said to be two and a half, by the same trickcyclists.

b. Traditionally children were toilet trained at about this age - therefore there was no overlap, and few older people can actually recall wearing nappies or having them changed.

3. Toilet training is now done after the age at which memories are established, and personality forms. Therefore younger people can remember wearing nappies and being changed, and it is likely to be a greater part of personality formation.

Ergo - diaper fetish is likely to be more common amongst younger people, and increasing as a proportion of society generally, particularly in the developed (disposable-wearing) world.

Anyone like to comment?

Incidentally, I regard myself as being 19 - but with 40 years of experience!

I also believe that this is becoming more common among younger people, mainly because when I first got into the AB scene at about 20 it seemed most people were about 35 plus. Then again, I've never been sure if there was a genuine shortage of young people into it, or if they were out there but still in the closet. In the same way, has it become more common among girls over the years?

Beth

course it could jsut be with the advent of the internet and the easy accesibility to the internet allows more people to discover this fetish, or leads more people to become connected.. there were probably just as many people into this before the internet there was just no way to connect in such a mass way.

• 2 months later...