• 25-30
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90-99

Thanks Sarah ! This is exactly the format I had in mind for posing this question, but I'm simply far too much of a stupid loser to be able to figure the poll-format out. And, yes, I KNOW people's ages are displayed on screen....I was simply trying to get a more comprehensive snapshot of ourselves.

19. duh, its like on the left side - my profile XD

well yes we all know ages are displayed but this way we can see a large amount of data in one small area rather than scrolling through every individual profile and trying to keep track in our heads of the amount of people in each age range....

its just cool to see where people stand out there in regards to age.

no worries spoon, actually it took me forever to figure out how to do polls.

I'm 65, and so far no real loss of interest. If anything I have more interest, because I'm in diapers more often. Over my 50 years, interest had ebbed and flowed like the tide, but also like the tide, it always came back. One upside to being 65, I no longer worry that store clerks will think the diapers are for me. They are usually sure they are. :blush:

I hate to say it, but there are undoubtedly people who do not meet the age range criteria you have set out here because they are below the lowest value you have chosen for age. Hopefully, they will choose not to answer this question. I think it's nice to have some quantifiable numbers, but lets also be real here in the process. If this comment applies to you, you don't have to respond here, but please don't answer this poll.

ohh i'm sure there are underage members here, but i purposely did not put any age lower than 18 because i do not want them answering. They should not be on this site and as such should not be participating in this poll.

Well, I am 27. I think back and wonder "Were the hell has the time gone?" I know to some of you I still seem pretty young but I want to be 18 again (any younger and I couldn't be on this site). Luckily like nearly all of us on this site I don't have to act it.

it seems that 10% of the population is 90-99 so i just want to extend a warm welcome to our geriatric population!!! and if you need me to speak up, or type in bigger letters so those tired ears and eyes can see and hear me better, just let me know!

it seems that 10% of the population is 90-99 so i just want to extend a warm welcome to our geriatric population!!! and if you need me to speak up, or type in bigger letters so those tired ears and eyes can see and hear me better, just let me know!

Well, they say you start life with no hair, no teeth, pooping in a diaper and talking gaga, and after a life of hard work the most you can expect is to have no hair, no teeth, be pooping in a diaper and talking gaga LOL.

Sarah, what happened to the section for the centenarian AB/DLs? I never took you for the ageist type!!

Beth

• 3 weeks later...

Well, they say you start life with no hair, no teeth, pooping in a diaper and talking gaga, and after a life of hard work the most you can expect is to have no hair, no teeth, be pooping in a diaper and talking gaga LOL.

Sarah, what happened to the section for the centenarian AB/DLs? I never took you for the ageist type!!

Beth

hahah funny enough i had contemplated going all the way up to two hundred, but i did sort of want to try to get some sort of accurate picture of the age groupings and i thought that would be way to much of a temptation for people to play with the results...

Would anyone like to have a stab at comparing the age-spread with the known age-spread of internet users?

I have a theory:

1. Toilet training is now generally done at a later age, because

a. Child "trickcyclists" say it is harmful if done too soon,

b. Disposable nappies are less inconvenient that cloth ones,

c. Disposables do not give the same sensation of being wet.

2. a. The "Start of Memory" is normally said to be two and a half, by the same trickcyclists.

b. Traditionally children were toilet trained at about this age - therefore there was no overlap, and few older people can actually recall wearing nappies or having them changed.

3. Toilet training is now done after the age at which memories are established, and personality forms. Therefore younger people can remember wearing nappies and being changed, and it is likely to be a greater part of personality formation.

Ergo - diaper fetish is likely to be more common amongst younger people, and increasing as a proportion of society generally, particularly in the developed (disposable-wearing) world.

Anyone like to comment?

Incidentally, I regard myself as being 19 - but with 40 years of experience!