LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Incontinence Journal.

Hello everyone and this here is going to be my incontinence journal. I invite eveyone who has a thought or observation to respond here. Even if it is just a simple question and you do not see an answer to it in my journal.

Objective: My personal objective starting off was to become a nighttime bed wetter, but as I now start all this I might also continue with daytime....only time will tell how far I take all this.

So without further delay here we go.

Journal Start

---------------

This past Friday I went down to the local drug store and bought a pack of diapers. I decided to start to use the diapers for what they are meant for. So on Friday night I put one on as I was going to bed so as to get used to the feeling of a diaper at night. Later that night I woke up having to urinate really badly. I tried to wet my diaper right on the spot, but found it to be very hard as there was a huge mental block of mine I had to over come. It took me nearly 3-5 minutes to finally relax enough to let my self to start and pee. After the first burst let out it stopped immediately as my urinary track muscle clamped down hard. So I tried imagining that I was in my bathroom at the toilet and then I started to pee as my imagination took over.

Got up Saturday and was diapered all day and urinating in my diaper every time I felt that I had to go, sometimes it would come out easier than others as I would have to force my self. As Saturday wore on I found it increasingly easier to wet myself. I spent some parts of the day wetting in different positions to see which works best for me.

Sunday came around and as I was getting up my bladder was full and I was able to urinate without any opposition. I took this as a sign my body and mind were finally getting used to the idea of being in and wetting my diaper. I found for Sunday I had no problems going in my diaper when ever I felt the need to. Sunday night came around, I fell asleep and woke up around 2 am Monday having to pee and I went with no problems.

All day Monday I was urinating no problems and I found that I was able to pee even as I was walking around. As I continued my day I noticed the frequency of me having to pee was getting shorter. Now here comes the kicker as I was changing my self for bed, I took my soiled diaper of and as I was putting the new diaper on I saw that I was dribbling pee. I did not even think that pee would dribble from my penis as I was changing. So I am wondering now as to how much pee I am dribbling throughout the day without knowing it.

So now here we are Tuesday morning and as soon as I woke up I checked my penis and found it had been dribbling all night long, but not enough to keep my bladder empty cuz I had to pee after waking and did so with hardly thinking about it.

So after all this I know I dribble throughout the day and am now able to pee without really thinking about it at all.

January 27, 2009 Night

I woke up 2 times at night having to pee, normally when I sleep at night I don't wake up to go to the bathroom. I attribute this to the slight increase of water intake over the last several days. So when I woke I just relaxed and let nature do what it does and then passed back out without another thought. I am anticipating that me waking up at night now is going to be an ongoing issue from here on out for some time to come.

January 28, 2009 Morning/Day

This will be my sixth day in diapers. I woke up this morning to find that I went more last night than I previously thought. My diaper was close to the breaching point....lmao I can here Scotty down in engineering say captain she can't take much more than this lol. Wearing the thicker diapers at home is just fine, but now that my new job will be starting soon I am going to purchase a more discreet form of protection and the type that does not crinkle. Also my frequency of having to go has increased. The usual for me was always 2-3 hours then off to the bathroom I went. Now with me wetting right when I have too instead of holding it til later I have gone from the 2-3 hour time line down to 30-45 mins. But one note during the day my wetting is every 30-45 mins depending on how much fluid intake I have, but at night as it stands me wetting is about every 3-4 hours. So that where I stand as of now more to come later.

Observation Note

--------------------

I have noticed that when I first wet my diaper I can definitely feel it, but once it gets all warm inside and my diapers temp is almost the same as my bodies, I don't feel the urination as much and if the amount my bladder is expelling is small enough I don't feel it at all.

Note

------

I need a slightly bigger diaper, the ones I am currently using are made for those under 170 pounds and a max of 34 inch waist. My measurements are 175 pounds and 32 inch waist, so I am towards the maximum that is stated for the brand I am using. These diapers currently do fit snugly, but they are a little too snug and hence makes my "hose" kink and I think it is also inhibiting me to wet freely. I think that is the cause for me feeling as though I have to push a little to help my bladder void. To test my little hypothesis here when I was about to go I made sure that there was no kink in the urethra and my bladder voided easier this time that any other time in the past 6 days. So in conclusion I shall get the next size up and see if it helps.

Hello everyone and this here is going to be my incontinence journal. I invite eveyone who has a thought or observation to respond here. Even if it is just a simple question and you do not see an answer to it in my journal.

Objective: My personal objective starting off was to become a nighttime bed wetter, but as I now start all this I might also continue with daytime....only time will tell how far I take all this.

So without further delay here we go.

Journal Start

---------------

This past Friday I went down to the local drug store and bought a pack of diapers. I decided to start to use the diapers for what they are meant for. So on Friday night I put one on as I was going to bed so as to get used to the feeling of a diaper at night. Later that night I woke up having to urinate really badly. I tried to wet my diaper right on the spot, but found it to be very hard as there was a huge mental block of mine I had to over come. It took me nearly 3-5 minutes to finally relax enough to let my self to start and pee. After the first burst let out it stopped immediately as my urinary track muscle clamped down hard. So I tried imagining that I was in my bathroom at the toilet and then I started to pee as my imagination took over.

Got up Saturday and was diapered all day and urinating in my diaper every time I felt that I had to go, sometimes it would come out easier than others as I would have to force my self. As Saturday wore on I found it increasingly easier to wet myself. I spent some parts of the day wetting in different positions to see which works best for me.

Sunday came around and as I was getting up my bladder was full and I was able to urinate without any opposition. I took this as a sign my body and mind were finally getting used to the idea of being in and wetting my diaper. I found for Sunday I had no problems going in my diaper when ever I felt the need to. Sunday night came around, I fell asleep and woke up around 2 am Monday having to pee and I went with no problems.

All day Monday I was urinating no problems and I found that I was able to pee even as I was walking around. As I continued my day I noticed the frequency of me having to pee was getting shorter. Now here comes the kicker as I was changing my self for bed, I took my soiled diaper of and as I was putting the new diaper on I saw that I was dribbling pee. I did not even think that pee would dribble from my penis as I was changing. So I am wondering now as to how much pee I am dribbling throughout the day without knowing it.

So now here we are Tuesday morning and as soon as I woke up I checked my penis and found it had been dribbling all night long, but not enough to keep my bladder empty cuz I had to pee after waking and did so with hardly thinking about it.

So after all this I know I dribble throughout the day and am now able to pee without really thinking about it at all.

January 27, 2009 Night

I woke up 2 times at night having to pee, normally when I sleep at night I don't wake up to go to the bathroom. I attribute this to the slight increase of water intake over the last several days. So when I woke I just relaxed and let nature do what it does and then passed back out without another thought. I am anticipating that me waking up at night now is going to be an ongoing issue from here on out for some time to come.

January 28, 2009 Morning/Day

This will be my sixth day in diapers. I woke up this morning to find that I went more last night than I previously thought. My diaper was close to the breaching point....lmao I can here Scotty down in engineering say captain she can't take much more than this lol. Wearing the thicker diapers at home is just fine, but now that my new job will be starting soon I am going to purchase a more discreet form of protection and the type that does not crinkle. Also my frequency of having to go has increased. The usual for me was always 2-3 hours then off to the bathroom I went. Now with me wetting right when I have too instead of holding it til later I have gone from the 2-3 hour time line down to 30-45 mins. But one note during the day my wetting is every 30-45 mins depending on how much fluid intake I have, but at night as it stands me wetting is about every 3-4 hours. So that where I stand as of now more to come later.

You wear diapers to work? Aere you having accidents at work? What are you doing about your social life?

Answers to DiaperBigBoy's Questions

--------------------------------------------

I am not currently employed, in fact I have been unemployed for nearly 3 months and have finally found a job. So I will be getting some more discreet form of diaper before I start, on the upside my job is going to consist mostly of driving.

So far I do not think I am having any accidents at all, I have only been going at this for 6 days. Every time I do wet though it has been getting easier and easier, I think the closest I am having to any form of accidents right now have been the constant dribbling which I do not notice at all, but if my bladder says it is time to go I know it is happening.

My social life is something I have not quite figured out yet. Thats why I was aiming more for the night time wettings rather than all day long. I am wearing 24/7 right now to retrain my body and mind that using a diaper is ok. So far everything is coming along nicely although I still wake up at night because I have to go, but I think that will fade in time.

On a side note with all the changes I have made so far the hardest I have found to do has been to keep my bladder in a relaxed state at all times...it is getting easier hence the whole dribbling aspect that I am experiencing now.

Great idea, keeping a journal here to keep us posted on how you progress with your diaper retraining/incontinence growth.

One big warning/point to think about. If you're primary goal is simply nighttime bedwetting, and you're wearing all the time, you might end up with some big problems down the road when you stop wearing full time. If you're body gets too used to your bladder being relaxed all the time, you could end up with genuine accidents before too much longer or urge incontinence once you try to regain full control. If the diapers arn't a big deal, and you like wearing all the time, I would just go for the full time plan ;-).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I sincerely need to apologize to everyone that has been reading my posts and keeping track of it. I have been upnorth for the past 2 weeks and was out of contact for that time. I will be writing a full update in the morning once I am refreshed and ready to write.

Ok I sincerely need to apologize to everyone that has been reading my posts and keeping track of it. I have been upnorth for the past 2 weeks and was out of contact for that time. I will be writing a full update in the morning once I am refreshed and ready to write.

Good.

So I found myself going up north for a few weeks and have been out of contact that whole time. I am going to keep this entry very short cuz I did not keep log of all that happened while I was away. In that time span I mostly only wore at night and seldom during the day. So from when I first started I will have been wearing for almost 2 months now. When I first started it would take concentration to pee in a diaper and now it feels like it is starting to become second nature to me. About 4 days ago I had a surprise, It was in the evening and I had just gotten out of the shower and put on a fresh diaper. I went into the kitchen to start on making my dinner, so as I bent down to gain access beneath the counter where I keep my pans at, my bladder started to urinate without giving me the usual feeling and sensation that I am about to pee. So that little surprise just came out of no where and blindsided me and honestly if I had not have had that diaper on I probably would have peed straight through my pants or at least very wet spot. So in retrospect I believe that was my very first true accident after starting all this.

Also I don't now if I wrote this above already, but along with the dribbling that I now almost constantly have I am noticing that spurts of urine are shooting out when pressure is applied to my lower abdomen. I.E. like bending over to pick something up.

So I found myself going up north for a few weeks and have been out of contact that whole time. I am going to keep this entry very short cuz I did not keep log of all that happened while I was away. In that time span I mostly only wore at night and seldom during the day. So from when I first started I will have been wearing for almost 2 months now. When I first started it would take concentration to pee in a diaper and now it feels like it is starting to become second nature to me. About 4 days ago I had a surprise, It was in the evening and I had just gotten out of the shower and put on a fresh diaper. I went into the kitchen to start on making my dinner, so as I bent down to gain access beneath the counter where I keep my pans at, my bladder started to urinate without giving me the usual feeling and sensation that I am about to pee. So that little surprise just came out of no where and blindsided me and honestly if I had not have had that diaper on I probably would have peed straight through my pants or at least very wet spot. So in retrospect I believe that was my very first true accident after starting all this.

Also I don't now if I wrote this above already, but along with the dribbling that I now almost constantly have I am noticing that spurts of urine are shooting out when pressure is applied to my lower abdomen. I.E. like bending over to pick something up.

And i think it going to be more accident :) If you go father whit this. .

After experiencing my accident I do truly believe that they are going to become much more frequent. As for if I am at the point of no return yet I do not know, although I am a little fearful now when wearing normal underwear that I might have an unexpected urination. Even if I know I am not wearing a diaper there is still a little dribble that at first I was unaware of and I noticed it when I was going to the bathroom. So that where I stand for now.

After experiencing my accident I do truly believe that they are going to become much more frequent. As for if I am at the point of no return yet I do not know, although I am a little fearful now when wearing normal underwear that I might have an unexpected urination. Even if I know I am not wearing a diaper there is still a little dribble that at first I was unaware of and I noticed it when I was going to the bathroom. So that where I stand for now.

Don't be so sure...you say you are only wearing in the evening and at night...I too wear frequently part of the day and find that when I wear my diaper, I do tend to wet often with little or no thought. This does not happen when I'm not wearing. I think it's a mind thing where when you realize you're in a diaper, you let yourself go without thinking, but when you're not in the diaper, the old habits still hold...

...there was the night I was 1/2 asleep and started letting go thnking I was in a diaper but not...oops...caught myself before I made a lake, luckily!!

diaperpt

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow how time just flys by. Sitting here and just seeing it is already September! Well I am just going to get to the guts of this post and update everyone on what has been happening with me really fast. As most of you already know back in February I wrote how I was going to be going diapered 24/7 from now on and in time become a night time bedwetter. Well it has finally happened!

Since Late January when I first started all this I have been wearing diapers at night and when I first started it was 24/7 <----(Just to get used to wearing and using diapers). Most night I would always wet a little bit before falling asleep and could never tell if I had truely urinated in my sleep or not. Well last night I was watching tv while on my bed after a very long and hard day of work and had fallen asleep without putting on a diaper like I always do now. Well it happened I woke up at around 2:30am and had wet in my sleep. I think it was well around 1 cup worth and soaked everything around me. I looked down sighed and it finally hit me that I am now a bed wetter.

I can now honestly say I have accomplished what I set out to do so long ago. I am now an official bed wetter and I am very sure that I will be wetting in my sleep alot more frequently. LMAO! Now even if I wanted to stop wearing diapers at night I can't for fear of wetting again. I wished and worked for it and now I got what I wanted...can't say I am scarred or mad that I took it this far. I love wearing diapers at night and think I always will. Just surprised me last night and it came out of nowhere...has been taking so long I kind of forgot about it and just fell into the habbit of diapering at night and going to sleep.

I am sure there is tons more information I can put in here about how it came about and what not, but I will leave it for any questions you all have and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

I am Ujean1998 and I am a bed wetter!

• Like 1

I am Ujean1998 and I am a bed wetter!

Nice! Thanks for the update! So you were wearing 24/7 only at first? For how long did you keep that up before switching to only night wearing? Do you find that you have any control issues during the day because of this night training?

Again, thanks for posting an update.. I find it really awesome to live vicariously through someone else with this kind of experience. ;)